Are greeks considered white?

do people actually believe that? I thought whites were supposed to be high IQ.
Some do. It’s bs tho. Genetic studies actually point that ancient Greeks were even more ethnic than modern ones.. most likely due to the Hellenization of Slavs and Albanians on the mainland during the Medieval and Ottoman periods. Mycenaeans plot closer to the Levant than modern Greeks do on pca diageams.

Some do. It’s bs tho. Genetic studies actually point that ancient Greeks were even more ethnic than modern ones.. most likely due to the Hellenization of Slavs and Albanians on the mainland during the Medieval and Ottoman periods. Mycenaeans plot closer to the Levant than modern Greeks do on pca diageams.
shut up nigga, im greek
stop trying to educate me
i know very well what ppl here look like

shut up nigga, im greek
stop trying to educate me
i know very well what ppl here look like
I am also Greek. I also know what we look like..

I am also Greek. I also know what we look like..
good then stop searching every thread where word 'greek' is mentioned and spamming shit no-one cares about, keep that shit to urself

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
good then stop searching every thread where word 'greek' is mentioned and spamming shit no-one cares about, keep that shit to urself
It’s a forum where people talk shit so stop crying abt it

If you go to Greece you're gonna see both ethnic looking people and white looking people. The ethnic ones are decendants from immigrants from other parts of the world (e.g. the middle east) , and the white looking ones are natives with pure greek ancestry.

on .org no jfl

irl yes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Olivecel
Do you have a "big jew nose"?
Yeah unfortunately, I fucking hate it. I’m saving for a rhinoplasty that or I’m getting a loan for one. It completely destroys my facial harmony and tbh all I need is a rhinoplasty to help me ascend. My front profile is good but my side is utter shit because of my goblin nose.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: xaxanibber
on .org no jfl

irl yes
Not in all cases. Demographically they are considered white but some people irl still think Greeks are ethnic including my white friends tbh.

Are the proteins in Greek Yogurt really from Greek foreskin?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Are greeks considered white? I mean obviously ancient greeks were white, many even blonde with blue eyes, but now?
Some still have blond hair and blue eyes.

Greeks look like Turks and Turks look like Greeks.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Yes, and greeks/helenic culture is the foundational cornerstone of the so called West

Ancient greece is the single most influential genos from bronze age and iron age, then comes romans which inherited helenic culture, and then MENA civilizations - jews, egyptians, babylonians and so on

Last edited: