Are Grey Eyes Attractive?

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
I may get Laser depigmentation procedures this year and the 2 best ones right now are EyeCos Or Yeux Clairs.

These are a million times more realistic looking than contacts/bright ocular/kerato/neoris.

Problem is you can't predict what color you'll get it.

It's either gonna be grey or grey blueish.

Assuming it's light grey, can this have almost as much halo as Light Blue?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, angelo, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
YES ITS THE APEX EYE COLOR

• Love it
Reactions: Lord&Master
if you have good face they look good

if you have bad face they look gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Jhon Smith, Artemis and 2 others
if you have good face they look good

if you have bad face they look gay
1000%. I'm looking at all these results of people getting eye color changes and it's quite clear, their problem was NOT THEIR EYE COLOR JFL.

Subhumans with great eye color is still subhuman

• +1
Reactions: zura
Image 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Dicktator, huaus and 1 other person
They’re top

According to @barcacel I’m ethnic cause not blue
Dumbest shit I've heard.

So white people with brown eyes are ethnic then JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and PointOfNoReturn
According to @barcacel I’m ethnic cause not blue
Greycels like me are either Fully retarded or a respectable contributing member of the forum when proven

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and PointOfNoReturn
Dumbest shit I've heard.

So white people with brown eyes are ethnic then JFL
He’s quite delusional.
im not white because of eye color but he’s white cause he’s more pale than the surrounding ethnics in his country
95A66E77 CE5B 469B 9D69 FDD0D825F96F

Greycels like me are either Fully retarded or a respectable contributing member of the forum when proven
You’re based

Heterochromiamax

What's your starting color?

What's your starting color?
Light brown Grade 3.

On EyeCos website (For Grade 1-3) it will take 2 phases of 4 days each so about 1 week total treatment.

If you're white and have brown eyes and you want to ascend your coloring/pheno you'd be better off getting a sick tan, permed hair and wearing some subtle hazel-ish contacts. Grey eyes only really look great on Nordic chicks and it's pretty much the only result you can get with those lasers. I also think contacts that aren't opaquely colored can be more realistic in how they blend with your iris, so you need to do more research there.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
Light brown Grade 3.

On EyeCos website (For Grade 1-3) it will take 2 phases of 4 days each so about 1 week total treatment.

I sent Eyecos an email with my pictures (using their app) and they replied that I'm grande 3 like you, and that people with our color can expect a turquoise, green-blue color most of the time. Grey is usually for grade 4 and 5. Grade 2 usually change to light blue.

I'm not fully sold on the procedure because they say there are barely any risks, but seems shady to me. And is better to spend on face surgeries and be a brown eyed Chad, than a blind blue eyed normie or Chad.

This is the pic I sent btw:

Screenshot 2023 06 23 00 53 18 11 4327de5c5630f9e204a7080bbb3e5976

Treatment is 2 phases. Firsr lasts 4 days (1 or 2 minutes per day IIRC), then rest for 4-6 months and get the second phase (same, 4 days). After 4-6 months you can get a retouch too. They quoted me 3325€ for the 2 phases including retouch.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1c
Light brown Grade 3.

It's lighter than my original color which was medium brown

I sent Eyecos an email with my pictures (using their app) and they replied that I'm grande 3 like you, and that people with our color can expect a green-blue color most of the time. Grey is usually for grade 4.

I'm not fully sold on the procedure because they say there are barely any risks, but seems shady to me. And is better to spend on face surgeries and be a brown eyed Chad, than a blind blue eyed normie or Chad.

View attachment 2291206
Treatment is 1 phase that lasts 4 days (1 or 2 minutes per day IIRC), then rest for 4-6 months and get the second phase (same, 4 days). After 4-6 months you can get a retouch too. They quoted me 3325€ for the 2 phases including retouch.
The risks of being disappointed by the results is 100 times higher than being blind.

Until now, nobody hot blind with it. It's a lot safer than many people think

• Hmm...
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
The risks of being disappointed by the results is 100 times higher than being blind.

Until now, nobody hot blind with it. It's a lot safer than many people think

Glad to read that.
I've seen many comments by opthalmologists saying it is dangerous...do you think they are bluepilled and misinformed?

Honestly would like that Eyecos and Yeux Clairs explained the possible risks better (like maxfac surgeons do, for example) and that it were FDA approved. Can't make an informed decision without knowing exactly what risks does it have.

Last edited:
I may get Laser depigmentation procedures this year and the 2 best ones right now are EyeCos Or Yeux Clairs.

These are a million times more realistic looking than contacts/bright ocular/kerato/neoris.

Problem is you can't predict what color you'll get it.

It's either gonna be grey or grey blueish.

Assuming it's light grey, can this have almost as much halo as Light Blue?
OP's "after":
main-qimg-c30a32c1d31d88e43358b14bdad62a2d-lq

:feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29155

this random dude got mogger silver eyes from Eyecos in Barcelona

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
OP's "after":
main-qimg-c30a32c1d31d88e43358b14bdad62a2d-lq

:feelscry:
Unironically most people who get any eye color change procedure are PSL 3 like this guy. Looking at these people, it's quite clear, their problem wasn't their eye color.

You'd think they were blackpilled to want to change their eye color?

No. Their typical bluepilled subhuman who think the reason why their ugly is because they don't have blue eyes, and not because they are a recessed boneless Norwood 9000 lol

• +1
Reactions: N1c, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 20064 and 1 other person
I sent Eyecos an email with my pictures (using their app) and they replied that I'm grande 3 like you, and that people with our color can expect a turquoise, green-blue color most of the time. Grey is usually for grade 4 and 5. Grade 2 usually change to light blue.

View attachment 2291206
Treatment is 2 phases. Firsr lasts 4 days (1 or 2 minutes per day IIRC), then rest for 4-6 months and get the second phase (same, 4 days). After 4-6 months you can get a retouch too. They quoted me 3325€ for the 2 phases including retouch.
I have a similar colour to this aswell but with some blue specks. If you have grade 3 or lighter you probably have the genes for light eyes and therefore your eyes turn blue. People with darker colour usally get grey because they have the genes for dark eyes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 29155
Unironically most people who get any eye color change procedure are PSL 3 like this guy. Looking at these people, it's quite clear, their problem wasn't their eye color.

You'd think they were blackpilled to want to change their eye color?

No. Their typical bluepilled subhuman who think the reason why their ugly is because they don't have blue eyes, and not because they are a recessed boneless Norwood 9000 lol
Yeah, but eye color looks striking on ethnics and blacks and I'll do anything do exoticmaxx

• +1
You dont want these eyes it looks very unatural because it is. Its because he has the genes for dark eyes
That's probably what I'll get, though my eyes are lighter than his, if he took that before picture with flash, it's like in-between a grade 3-4, just don't want a dull grey

• +1
That's probably what I'll get, though my eyes are lighter than his, if he took that before picture with flash, it's like in-between a grade 3-4, just don't want a dull grey
It may be possible that you have grade 3 if your eyes are lighter then his tough and then you will probably get blue eyes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Most people get a shit gray color that looks even worse than brown eyes. At least light brown eyes are somewhat higher on the ranking

• +1
Reactions: N1c and Deleted member 29155
It may be possible that you have grade 3 if your eyes are lighter then his tough and then you will probably get blue eyes
Whittaker brian image
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

• +1
I have a similar colour to this aswell but with some blue specks. If you have grade 3 or lighter you probably have the genes for light eyes and therefore your eyes turn blue. People with darker colour usally get grey because they have the genes for dark eyes

Yes, people with grade 3 usually end up with real light eyes from what I've seen.
According to Eyecos, the most common outcome for grade 3 eyes like mine is turquoise, like Alexander Zanoza's eyes.
Screenshot from one of their videos + pic of Zanoza for comparison:

Screenshot 2023 07 10 19 57 33 59 f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb3292

Screenshot 2023 07 10 22 51 19 19 f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329

Screenshot 2023 07 10 22 38 47 74 680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe72

People with grade 2 ends up with light blue most of the time according to Eyecos, and grade 4 tend to end up grey as we know.

I have the same complexion as Zanoza, if that laser gives me a similar eye color to him I will get a giant erection and explode lmao, would be a huge upgrade over my current color.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 29155 and N1c

View attachment 2291206
That’s the color of my eyes. What’s the best color to get ?

That’s the color of my eyes. What’s the best color to get ?

Sadly, color can't be chosen or predicted. Most of the time people with our color ends up with turquoise, like Zanoza, albeit I've seen a few blue results on their Instagram, but those are a minority according to Eyecos.

• +1
Grade 3 eyes is like Light brown T10-T17 right? @NegativeNorwood

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Honnestly that's a bad result. And it's old. Without lighting it looks super dark, I can tell you by looking at the fibers and remaining dark melanin layer

Mine is a lot better
It's a subhuman eye color. On the same level as dark brown tbh

Honnestly that's a bad result. And it's old. Without lighting it looks super dark, I can tell you by looking at the fibers and remaining dark melanin layer
this is exactly the eye color that Meeks has. Both have grey eyes after the procedure.
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

Just:
1) the patient's iris has the pigment around the pupil unremoved, because the laser does not work near the pupil. So it treats only the outside portion of the iris.
2) the exposure in the photos are different. The patient's photo would look better in the same lights as the Meeks' mugshot.

• +1
this is exactly the eye color that Meeks has. Both have grey eyes after the procedure.

Just:
1) the patient's iris has the pigment around the pupil unremoved, because the laser does not work near the pupil. So it treats only the outside portion of the iris.
2) the exposure in the photos are different. The patient's photo would look better in the same lights as the Meeks' mugshot.
Lifefuel if true.

Idk about the light exposure thing though, they just look so different. I've heard grey eyes mistaken for blue eyes especially in the sun, but indoor lighting they are just grey. I guess Meeks is more a mix of gray and blue.

Exactly. Grade 2 would be T07 and D37 to D60.
Lifefuel. Ever heard of Neoris? I'm considering them because I'm worried about getting dark grey eyes from Eyecos. At least somewhat fake looking Light blue eyes is better than uncanny dark grey.

I have T10 eyes and I guess I could be having a good chance at getting Light grey eyes which would be ok with me too.

Have you ever seen a result where someone with Grade 3 didn't get light gray eyes?

All you need is visible pupils, if you can go from dark brown to gray that's good enough. If you have light brown you arguably don't need it.

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
Lifefuel if true.

Idk about the light exposure thing though, they just look so different. I've heard grey eyes mistaken for blue eyes especially in the sun, but indoor lighting they are just grey. I guess Meeks is more a mix of gray and blue.
grey and blue are distinct colors.

The reason why GREY is grey is because GREY eyes have a lot of collagen in the cornea. So, the light does not reflect as efficiently from the iris surface as in the blue eyes. It has a different type of lights scattering. Thus, when you clean up your eyes from melanin, you can randomly get either grey or blue depending on the amount of collagen in the stroma.

But the patient in the vid certianly has the same eyes as Meeks. Photoshop and LIGHTS MOGS. You guys are retarded if you think your eyes will be even visible much outside of professional photoshoots.

grey and blue are distinct colors.

The reason why GREY is grey is because GREY eyes have a lot of collagen in the cornea. So, the light does not reflect as efficiently from the iris surface as in the blue eyes. It has a different type of lights scattering. Thus, when you clean up your eyes from melanin, you can randomly get either grey or blue depending on the amount of collagen in the stroma.

But the patient in the vid certianly has the same eyes as Meeks. Photoshop and LIGHTS MOGS. You guys are retarded if you think your eyes will be even visible much outside of professional photoshoots.
Shit I hope I have 0 collagen in my cornea then jfl.

Yea I agree that unless the eye color is super light it hardly matters in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
N

Just:
No no trust me. This results is 50 000 light years behind meeks.

As a laser patient I traveled a lot, met à lot of patients and trust me, these results look very dark indoors, unlike Meek. You need good quality fibers to have something light even indoors and a clear iris

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Lifefuel. Ever heard of Neoris? I'm considering them because I'm worried about getting dark grey eyes from Eyecos. At least somewhat fake looking Light blue eyes is better than uncanny dark grey.

I have T10 eyes and I guess I could be having a good chance at getting Light grey eyes which would be ok with me too.

Have you ever seen a result where someone with Grade 3 didn't get light gray eyes?

Haven't heard of Neoris.
Look at Eyecos' Instagram, they posted many grade 3 results, some of them blue and most of them green-blue.
This was grade 3 like us

Looks much lighter and bluer than the one in the video posted in this thread. It actually looks like a blue eye, not A10 but light enough to be visible from a distance and not just with a flashlight pointed at the eye.

Another grade 3

Looks turquoise and not grey, and should be light enough to be visible from a distance without a flashlight. Honestly, this results are giga lifefuel.

Last edited:
I just took new pictures. I know that I absolutely need to correct my undereyes with fat graft or infras, they completely fuck me.

One with bad lighting another with good lighting.

Attachments

• 20230710_231010.jpg
    20230710_231010.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230710_230755.jpg
    20230710_230755.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 20064 and NegativeNorwood
N

No no trust me. This results is 50 000 light years behind meeks.

As a laser patient I traveled a lot, met à lot of patients and trust me, these results look very dark indoors, unlike Meek. You need good quality fibers to have something light even indoors and a clear iris
Yea those eyes aren't even light enough to be compared to Meeks, let alone the color.

I just took new pictures. I know that I absolutely need to correct my undereyes with fat graft or infras, they completely fuck me.

One with bad lighting another with good lighting.

Can you take them with flash and better lighting, like this?
Screenshot 2023 06 23 00 53 18 11 4327de5c5630f9e204a7080bbb3e5976

Not trying to be an ass but your pics have very, very bad lighting and it makes it very hard to appreciate your results