Are guys with no hair on their chest considered less manly?

Bwill

Bwill

Iron
Today I was talking to a neighbor and he noticed my shirt was inside out. So I took it off to put it back on and he started making fun because I don't have any hair on my chest and even brought my level of manliness into question because hair doesn't grow on my chest. It was weird that he would mention it. I told him lots of girls don't like hairy chests. He said it makes me look like a boy, not a man. What's the deal. I thought having a smooth body was in.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
"What's the deal. I thought having a smooth body was in."

It is
why do you care about other men?

• +1
Reactions: mogging, Dr. Mog, Trilogy and 1 other person
its pretty much 100% genetic

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Bwill
  • +1
  • JFL
He’s a male gazed retard. Girls are repulsed by chest hair

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, mogging, AscendingHero and 3 others
You must be very young. Some girls like it some don't but I promise you it won't determine whether or not a girl opens her legs.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, szolliontaraelis and Bwill
Man if youre questioning it youre just afraid of the truth, ITS OVER for estrogencel

Body (chest) hair is genetic, also means high DHT. But high DHT will cause baldness in men with bald gene.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
It's only a thing other men would poke at. Most models/slayers are clean shaven. Though clean shaven or not isn't going to save someone from normie-dom

• +1
Reactions: Bwill
Boomer retard neighbor

• +1
Shaving chest makes your upper body muscles pop more. The hair hides definition and perceivable size

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, mogging and Bwill
Chest/body hair is largely genetic. You can see prettyboys with chest hair and manly beasts with no chest hair. Soyboys often have very hairy bodies, so it’s not an indicator of how manly you are. Since face is the thing that matters the most, it doesn’t matter much if you have chest hair or not.

• +1
Today I was talking to a neighbor and he noticed my shirt was inside out. So I took it off to put it back on and he started making fun because I don't have any hair on my chest and even brought my level of manliness into question because hair doesn't grow on my chest. It was weird that he would mention it. I told him lots of girls don't like hairy chests. He said it makes me look like a boy, not a man. What's the deal. I thought having a smooth body was in.
I don't know, my father have really thick chest hair from a early age, probably after finished puberty.l I have only a few strains in the centre of the sternum and a thin stripe from my belly botom to the sternum. I think can look masculine If You keep it short. A bushy hair chest look to low class in the modern times.

• +1
Reactions: Bwill