Are height increasers useless because when you take off your shoes she will see your real height?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Since status is everything for males and you will lose the status of being however tall you are with height increasers

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
height is cope, being wide is what matters, I am 6feet5 and never got any female attention in life, heck, not even female friends, not even a fookin handshake, not even an eye contact longer than 10sec.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, itorroella9, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
height is cope, being wide is what matters, I am 6feet5 and never got any female attention in life, heck, not even female friends, not even a fookin handshake, not even an eye contact longer than 10sec.
6'5 is unasthetic, ideal is 6'1.5 ish

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itorroella9, Pubertymaxxer3, Need2Ascend and 2 others
I have been using height increasers in my shoes for years. No girl has ever said anything negative.

I have been using height increasers in my shoes for years. No girl has ever said anything negative.
Did any girl said something at all to you ever, lmao

Since status is everything for males and you will lose the status of being however tall you are with height increasers
Depends on amount. If you have proceeded to such a stage that you are taking off your shoes then she is clearly interested and will not be bothered as long as its not a significant shift. If you were taller than her before taking off your shoes and suddenly shorter then obviously will be noticeable and significant. Lifts can thereby get you a foot in the door but I do not bother wearing them.

Depends on amount. If you have proceeded to such a stage that you are taking off your shoes then she is clearly interested and will not be bothered as long as its not a significant shift. If you were taller than her before taking off your shoes and suddenly shorter then obviously will be noticeable and significant. Lifts can thereby get you a foot in the door but I do not bother wearing them.
It's like ass pads, you lose the sex appeal

you can use @Amnesia idea
wear indoor shoes, tell your friends that you have some knee injury and you have to wear some insoles all the time

That's why you never take your shoes off, and if you are in a situation when you have to do it, like you get her to your house, you put on a pair of elevator slippers to compensate.
Mr.AtkoBlack7cm2.8inchesTallerElevatorSandalsThickHeels_2fabe025-1b66-4119-bf34-159cb8d630ee.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: CANI and Chico Chicowski
Just put the lifts in your socks or straight up buy height socks. Problem solved.

Just put the lifts in your socks or straight up buy height socks. Problem solved.
Apparently wearing socks when having sex is a huge turn off to most women, although many men prefer it, it's much more comfortable when your feet don't get cold.

Apparently wearing socks when having sex is a huge turn off to most women, although many men prefer it, it's much more comfortable when your feet don't get cold.

I've never heard of that JFL, I always leave them on.

It's your face

It's your face
I mog many people face wise too
I mog people money, frame, height, status wise, and yet they had many many lays, and I am handholdless , ioiless.
its t, my t levels are 500

I mog many people face wise too
I mog people money, frame, height, status wise, and yet they had many many lays, and I am handholdless , ioiless.
its t, my t levels are 500
bs