Are High Cheekbones Ideal ?

A

ArcticStorm

Banned
If Ideal , how much of a Halo are they ? And how important are them ?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i think it just bonus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44554 and ArcticStorm
as long as they are not low set with good lateral and forward projection its good

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak, poopoohead and ArcticStorm
With combination of wide jaw and foward growth,it creates that nice hollow cheeks look

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ArcticStorm
Not as important as cheekbone prominence, but havign high cheekbones increases the chances of hollows / exaggerates them and also improves under-eye support.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and ArcticStorm
i have high prominent cheekbones they look cool from 3/4 wiew

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
its mostly common in europe,asia and native americans

Not as important as cheekbone prominence, but havign high cheekbones increases the chances of hollows / exaggerates them and also improves under-eye support.
this

• +1
Reactions: Graham, Bushman and ArcticStorm
its mostly common in europe,asia and native americans
Meds , Anglos , The French and Celtics tend to not really have High Cheekbones tho , High Cheekbones are common in Scandinavians , Slavs and Central Europeans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and poopoohead
Yes. @User49 blackpill him on cheekbonepill

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and User49
No bro, ideal is low set close to your mouth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 24444 and ArcticStorm
They are everything. High set laterally protruding cheekbones + strong prominent browbone give your face depth.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and ArcticStorm
this forum is legit over, look at this fucking cope replies. Of course high cheekbone is ideal, is one of the most important features, its one of the best signals of correct facial development and im gonna say, almost no one have TRUE high cheekbones, i think i saw only 1 person with it

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
this forum is legit over, look at this fucking cope replies. Of course high cheekbone is ideal, is one of the most important features, its one of the best signals of correct facial development and im gonna say, almost no one have TRUE high cheekbones, i think i saw only 1 person with it
I have high but not the true high that you mean , yeah you're right man , finally a quality user in this thread

I have high cheekbones and are cool, it looks nice and feel nice when u touch with the hand at ur undereyes and feel them
Also hollow cheeks are so easy for me to get them and my face looks more longish but in a good way because of the stretched tissue.

Wtf why is everyone in this post a fucking chad?????