Are hollow cheeks attractive or only good for modeling?

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
Asked many girls irl and they didn't rly care for it they said it only sticks out for them IN PHOTOS. So what yall think? :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Depends on how hollow.

Most dimorphic men will have some hollowing, so I'd say it's an attractive feature.

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, germanlooks, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Only good for modeling

Asked many girls irl and they didn't rly care for it they said it only sticks out for them IN PHOTOS. So what yall think? :p
they're lying. girls find that shit hot as long as you don't look like a methhead.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Deleted member 22000, Bonez and 4 others
Depends on how hollow.

Most dimorphic men will have some hollowing, so I'd say it's an attractive feature.

too much eh?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
nah lmao most girls ik r into pretty boys that look like chico so no hollowing
hollow cheeks only show in certain lighting

most chads have it with the right lighting jfl

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, germanlooks, Korea and 1 other person
GF doesn’t like HC.

They are absolutely right, only autists think that hollow cheeks are something incredibly special. :soy:

The problem is: good hollow cheeks are visible only under specific lights - then, yeah, they are just beautiful. Unfortunately, you will never be under such lights. You will just look lean. :feelswhy:

ALso, if you "overdo" hollow cheeks, you will look gaunt. This is NOT how you want to look. In fact, deep hollow cheeks is a LOOKSMIN. It looks malnourished and old as fuck. You can google such cases: people legit do fillers to get rid of over-hollow cheeks. :cry:

Also, some faces are NOT SUPPOSED to have hollow cheeks. You can find such autists complain on RealSelf after they remove buccal fat pads...

Just an example of a face that will look "weird" with hollow cheeks:

Elliot

Women get wet seeing him. Though no sign of hollow cheeks... But he is in general more attractive than an average "PSL GOD" :feelswah:

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, It'snotover, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
They are absolutely right, only autists think that hollow cheeks are something incredibly special. :soy:

The problem is: good hollow cheeks are visible only under specific lights - then, yeah, they are just beautiful. Unfortunately, you will never be under such lights. You will just look lean. :feelswhy:

ALso, if you "overdo" hollow cheeks, you will look gaunt. This is NOT how you want to look. In fact, deep hollow cheeks is a LOOKSMIN. It looks malnourished and old as fuck. You can google such cases: people legit do fillers to get rid of over-hollow cheeks. :cry:
@Korea @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
It is also important to define what "hollow cheeks" is.

EVERY human has cheekbones. It means, that under sufficient leanness, EVERY human will have "hollow cheeks". Just the matter of lights, and how pronounced they will be, which is a function of cheek fat and cheekbones.

So, "hollow cheeks" will be a very stretchable definition :incel:

according to irl girls only personality matters:love:

Junkyard charlotte GIF - Find on GIFER
imagine not having hollow cheeks while you speak

• Love it

EVERY human has cheekbones. It means, that under sufficient leanness, EVERY human will have "hollow cheeks". Just the matter of lights, and how pronounced they will be, which is a function of cheek fat and cheekbones.
This is just not true.

100% of the population can't have hollow cheeks.

More like 5% or less.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
This is just not true.

100% of the population can't have hollow cheeks.

More like 5% or less.
Idk man, if you lean out, i think you can always have hollow cheeks... you just need to stand in front of the light, which shines from top on you.

You will have AT LEAST something like this:
Rock

as you can see he has big hollows in front of the cheek, which is O-Pry type of hollow-cheek. You can always get this at least when lean enough.

PS. I personally have really weak cheekbones. And my cheeks also fat + skin, despite me being even 10% body fat. However, if i stand with lights above me, and nod forward, I can clearly see the shadows of the hollow cheeks...

If my cheekbones permit this, then i do not see how anyone cannot have them really in some configuration of angle + lights + leanness...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
Idk man, if you lean out, i think you can always have hollow cheeks... you just need to stand in front of the light, which shines from top on you.

You will have AT LEAST something like this:
View attachment 1612319
as you can see he has big hollows in front of the cheek, which is O-Pry type of hollow-cheek. You can always get this at least when lean enough.
Nah, it's not that simple.

There are plenty of bloatcels who've leaned out and still no hollow cheeks.

You're right about needing to lean down to see your cheekbones, but hollow cheeks esp. aesthetic hollow cheeks aren't accessible by everyone.

• +1
and he looks uglier in that bc of it imo
That is because you are a man and do not find that attractive, women do because it is dimorphic and will improve his appeal for short term relationships.

So, "hollow cheeks" will be a very stretchable definition :incel:
They really cannot, they won't achieve a hollow look they will just look gaunt

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Korea
they won't achieve a hollow look they will just look gaunt
Man, "gaunt" is also a "type" of hollow cheek. It is just the one you do not want to have. But you CAN have it. (y)

Jawline is more important than hollow cheeks IRL

• +1
Reactions: Detective, tyronelite, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
Man, "gaunt" is also a "type" of hollow cheek. It is just the one you do not want to have. But you CAN have it. (y)
Which essentially means this thread cannot be answered in a way that isn't "it depends" so no

• +1
Jawline is more important than hollow cheeks IRL
HEIGHT > HAIR > SKIN > EYES > JAW > everything else > ... > dick size > .. > shower

My rating of sexiest body parts :ROFLMAO:

HEIGHT > HAIR > SKIN > EYES > JAW > everything else > ... > dick size > .. > shower

IMO you can’t really rank stuff like this to an exact T as it depends on how everything looks as a collective.

• +1

height doesn't matter as long as ur taller than the girl right like im 5'8

• +1
That is because you are a man and do not find that attractive, women do because it is dimorphic and will improve his appeal for short term relationships.

They really cannot, they won't achieve a hollow look they will just look gaunt
how is it dimorphic, my mom has hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16380
how is it dimorphic, my mom has hollow cheeks
A greater portion of men would call ur mommy ugly since she has hollow cheeks.

What point r u trying to prove?

• +1

What point r u trying to prove?
doesn't dimorphic mean only men have it

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
All beautiful Scandinavian foids have hollow cheeks: it is a pheno.

Swedish

A look which is easy to achieve for all Nordic foids, since all of them have high prominent cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
All beautiful Scandinavian foids have hollow cheeks: it is a pheno.

View attachment 1612332

A look which is easy to achieve for all Nordic foids, since all of them have high prominent cheekbones.
I personally like hollow cheeks on women, but most men don't.

So many people on this forum would say she looks masc based on her hollow cheeks alone.

Him saying his mom has hollow cheeks is irrelevant to proving it isn't dimorphic.

• +1
attractive feature. the owmen u talked to are full of shit

Last edited:
I don’t think hollow cheeks are necessarily attractive in and of themselves but rather they happen as a result of having objectively attractive features, good jaw, good cheekbones, low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I have only known 2 men with hollow cheeks and they look really good

• Hmm...
  • +1