Are hollow eyes/ dark circles under eye always the result of missing bone?

SavageAstronaut

SavageAstronaut

Iron
Are there any surgical fixes that arent orbital bone implants
like fat filler or something
or some volufiline cope cream

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
everyone is missing bone underneath their eyes so that can't be it, it's mostly fat, although part of the fat pad sits on top of the orbital so the more projected it is the less fat you need.

• +1
Reactions: Azrod
everyone is missing bone underneath their eyes so that can't be it, it's mostly fat, although part of the fat pad sits on top of the orbital so the more projected it is the less fat you need.
Can you do fat graphs for it?

so what cheaper surgery would you recommend?
im on volufiline and it definitely helped but its still not how i would like it to be

Can you do fat graphs for it?
the survival rate in this area is low.
so what cheaper surgery would you recommend?
im on volufiline and it definitely helped but its still not how i would like it to be
they fix this issue with a composite face lift but it's pretty drastic and complex.

they fix this issue with a composite face lift but it's pretty drastic and complex.
bro at my clinic its almost 20k

what about blepharoplasty/ eyelid lift

what about blepharoplasty/ eyelid lift
isn't that for excess skin.

E332

here, this is what causes it, that pad that sits on top of the orbital slides down.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22