are home workouts with dumbbels cope?

Jeww

Jeww

Banned
seems like cope tbh, has anyone made decent gains from home workouts only? with minimal equipment

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
no, if u have good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
seems like cope tbh, has anyone made decent gains from home workouts only? with minimal equipment
With a pair of dumbells and a pull up bar you can go a decent way

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jeww
No it’s fine dude you just need to do more reps. You can gain muscle w high reps. Nippard covers this in his videos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, coispet and Jeww
you need 'progressive overload', which means you need to increase the weight eventually or you won't improve. it's much more efficient to just go to the gym. you will make progress only up to a certain point, so if you keep using the same dumbells you won't improve much.

• +1
you need 'progressive overload', which means you need to increase the weight eventually or you won't improve. it's much more efficient to just go to the gym. you will make progress only up to a certain point, so if you keep using the same dumbells you won't improve much.
I know about all that, but an experienced bodybuilder told me that at home lifting is cope. I also have a very hard time hitting chest without machines and shit.

I can't go to the gym because it's so annoying, I gotta get dressed, pay for gas and ride there, wait for other niggas to finish their sets etc.

At home is so much easier

an experienced bodybuilder told me that at home lifting is cope.
This is not true for natty lifting, bodybuilders have super human growth potential, with calisthenics and dumbbells you will just get bigger more slowly but you will eventually reach your natural limit anyways

I also have a very hard time hitting chest without machines and shit.
Females don't like chest, you look like a deformed foid with those, focus on shoulders, necks, lats and glutes

• +1
Depends how heavy your dbs Are. 55 lbs you can do something with. 20 lbs Are a joke

• +1
Depends how heavy your dbs Are. 55 lbs you can do something with. 20 lbs Are a joke
I have a set with a bunch of weights, I can add or remove weights to my liking.

Females don't like chest, you look like a deformed foid with those, focus on shoulders, necks, lats and glutes
Tbh I said this earlier but niggas laughed at me. I guess a big chest will increase your perceived size to normies, imo it adds to the frame quite a bit but also ruins the fit on some clothes