Are HQNP girls supposed to be boring?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I’ve been with a girl who’s reserved and conservative for the past couple of years and it isn’t all that fulfilling/fun tbh

Last edited:
Kind of. The thing is, in a vacuum they are boring, but you use them in your life to make it entertaining. Get married, have kids, and those alone will bring plenty of excitement.

If you are going after a nice HQNP reserved conservative girl (which is ideal), you’re not going to find the fun without having an actual authentic relationship. If you want a cheap thrill, go find a slut.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 20327, thereallegend and 2 others
Is she a virgin?

Kind of. The thing is, in a vacuum they are boring, but you use them in your life to make it entertaining. Get married, have kids, and those alone will bring plenty of excitement.

If you are going after a nice HQNP reserved conservative girl (which is ideal), you’re not going to find the fun without having an actual authentic relationship. If you want a cheap thrill, go find a slut.
You said something sane!

wymxn don't exist for intellectual stimulation. wymxn are sex objects and a vessel for reproduction. the reason people are unhappy with wymxn is because they expect them to do things they are not designed for

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 20327 and Growth Plate
I’ve been with a girl who’s reserved and conservative for the past couple of years and it isn’t all that fulfilling/fun tbh
Not all of them are.

okay but thats a generalisation
everybody is different and also being interesting is also kinda subjective

are you expecting a woman not to be boring? Thats what men are for, there is a reason men and women aren't ever "friends" with each other