Are 'Hunter Eyes' Possible?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Almond eye surgery + orbital decompresison + infraorbital rim implant + upper eyelid filler -- or will this potentially mess up your eyes

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, RoundHouse, improover and 9 others
Almond eye surgery + orbital decompresison + infraorbital rim implant + upper eyelid filler -- or will this potentially mess up your eyes

This is what you will get

almond eyes not hunter, your eye area would look good though defo a big improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Darkstrand, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Also I assume 'boxing' is out after getting the implants?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
What's it lacking?
you could add a brow bone implant, can make the eye area look better, but doesn't really hood your eyes like you might want for hunter eyes

The truth is there's no real 'hunter eye surgery'

I could see some people getting these surgeries and ending up with hunter eyes but you'd need a good eye area with bad under eye to begin with

and usually people who have this won't go for eye surgeries

but if you actually underwent these surgeries and then maybe some fat grafts at a later date or kept up with the fillers
your eye area would be very good anyway even if it's not hunter.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Phoenix and xdxdxnice1
Also I assume 'boxing' is out after getting the implants?
Don't think so

@RealSurgerymax maybe you can shed some light on this?

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
you could add a brow bone implant, can make the eye area look better, but doesn't really hood your eyes like you might want for hunter eyes

View attachment 596151View attachment 596152

The truth is there's no real 'hunter eye surgery'

I could see some people getting these surgeries and ending up with hunter eyes but you'd need a good eye area with bad under eye to begin with

and usually people who have this won't go for eye surgeries

but if you actually underwent these surgeries and then maybe some fat grafts at a later date or kept up with the fillers
your eye area would be very good anyway even if it's not hunter.
i have decent eye area and bad undereye. what surgeries would i need for huntereyes the ones listed in the OP?

• +1
View attachment 596119

This is what you will get

almond eyes not hunter, your eye area would look good though defo a big improvement

If anyone has long midface then they shouldn’t fix scleral show
It will make long midface More pronounced

Long midface should do beard game imho with jaw fillers and chin fillers

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel and Good_Little_Goy
i have decent eye area and bad undereye. what surgeries would i need for huntereyes the ones listed in the OP?
send me pics and I can say for sure

but most likely lower eyelid retraction canthoplasty, infraorbital rim implant, maybe orbital decompression though I think that's mostly a meme, and possibly fat grafts / fillers at a later date, im not sure how they interact with the implants.

but the main thing is lower eyelid retraction canthoplasty and infraorbital rim implants

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
send me pics and I can say for sure

but most likely lower eyelid retraction canthoplasty, infraorbital rim implant, maybe orbital decompression though I think that's mostly a meme, and possibly fat grafts / fillers at a later date, im not sure how they interact with the implants.

but the main thing is lower eyelid retraction canthoplasty and infraorbital rim implants
ok akhi i’ll pm

• +1
If anyone has long midface then they shouldn’t fix scleral show
It will make long midface More pronounced

Long midface should do beard game imho with jaw fillers and chin fillers
how would it make your midface longer?

from under eyes to lips is not a good way to measure midface length

and even if it was, fixing scleral show at the cost of a slightly longer midface is more than worth it

and even if it was, fixing scleral show at the cost of a slightly longer midface is more than worth it
lol it wouldn't affect midface length at all, that niggas retarded, you don't measure midface length from eyelids, you measure from pupils which are unaffected by sclera show @Raax

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Good_Little_Goy
lol it wouldn't affect midface length at all, that niggas retarded, you don't measure midface length from eyelids, you measure from pupils which are unaffected by sclera show @Raax
legit, scleral show is one of the most subhuman traits out there, fix it at all costs

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1