Are Introverted Manlets Hated?

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I don't feel like socializing as an Asian manlet. I feel like no matter how NT I come across, people will judge me for my physical attributes. But, could the reverse happen? By being very quiet will NTs hate me more? You can't really win as a manletcel I feel like

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 19174, rand anon and 2 others
Hate is such a strong word. Hate you for what? Not being a threat? Not stealing other people's show? I doubt it. As long as you don't act like an attention-seeking asshole, you'll be fine as far as being hated goes. If you know your place and act accordingly, that is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 26410, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Yes they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Yes they are
I can't win man. What do you suggest I do to be the least hated as possible?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and rand anon
OP is literally a gookk💀

• +1
silent people in general always draw the fire of aggressive people to try to shock them out of their shell, basically if you're a manlet you have to be even better at setting boundaries than a bigger nt guy. if you're very quiet it's good to get those first few words out . too quiet can be taken as passive aggressive which big dogs hate.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 26410
Hate is such a strong word. Hate you for what? Not being a threat? Not stealing other people's show? I doubt it. As long as you don't act like an attention-seeking asshole, you'll be fine as far as being hated goes. If you know your place and act accordingly, that is
Not hate as like strong dislike, but more of a slight annoyance. I hate how Chad extroverts at my school that disrupt others and are annoying are the ones that are largely liked, but introverted incels that don't bother anyone are the ones who people diss behind their back as "creepy." I don't know if this is a pattern, but I'm sure you've experienced this

I hope the best for you ricecel triple LL is possible with enough money

In the mean time fraud with insoles if u want

People with judge no matter what, happens to everyone

Fuck what they think be NT

• +1
OP is literally a gookk💀
I have a love-hate relationship with being one. Sometimes I feel like a r/aznidentity user sometimes I feel inferior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944 and Deleted member 31562
  • +1
I hope the best for you ricecel triple LL is possible with enough money

In the mean time fraud with insoles if u want

People with judge no matter what, happens to everyone

Fuck what they think be NT
Yeah, that may be the best possible. I do think that not caring about others is an underrated trait since you can't really control how others feel about you. I feel like we as incels are not the best at this and we need to be more stoic. Wish you look to fellow ricecel or ricebro based on the thing below your avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
not hated just invisible

• +1
not hated just invisible
better be invisible than hated. extroverted manlets are some of the most hated people at my school. extroverts are expected to be good-looking, and jocky

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and tombradylover
Not hate as like strong dislike, but more of a slight annoyance. I hate how Chad extroverts at my school that disrupt others and are annoying are the ones that are largely liked, but introverted incels that don't bother anyone are the ones who people diss behind their back as "creepy." I don't know if this is a pattern, but I'm sure you've experienced this
It doesn't fucking matter. You'll never be able to please everybody, no matter how hard you try. Stop thinking about what others think of you and build some character. Which is a rare trait in today's soyciety. What do YOU want? Be selfish, but don't be a dick. Be authentic and stay true to yourself, no matter the outcome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and Deleted member 26410
better be invisible than hated. extroverted manlets are some of the most hated people at my school. extroverts are expected to be good-looking, and jocky
Yea I agree

• +1
It doesn't fucking matter. You'll never be able to please everybody, no matter how hard you try. Stop thinking about what others think of you and build some character. Which is a rare trait in today's soyciety. What do YOU want? Be selfish, but don't be a dick. Be authentic and stay true to yourself, no matter the outcome
My true self is an introverted nerd lmao. I don't feel the need to go out of my way to assert myself in an audience and gain attention. I like to grapple with ideas rather than hang out with people for long hours. I don't know if that's useful for getting a girl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Bewusst
Ask @thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
Send me pics of your Asian JB cousins
52EB8D8E D325 4DC2 BA84 6BB15702C054

• +1
My true self is an introverted nerd lmao. I don't feel the need to go out of my way to assert myself in an audience and gain attention. I like to grapple with ideas rather than hang out with people for long hours. I don't know if that's useful for getting a girl
Then that's what I'd be. Why try and pretend to be someone you're not to get approval of people who only care about themselves anyway? I've been embracing the introverted lifestyle for six years or since I was blackpilled. And I'd rather hang out with and befriend someone who is honest and authentic than some generic sheep trying to fit in. I guess you're still a teenager?

• +1
Then that's what I'd be. Why try and pretend to be someone you're not to get approval of people who only care about themselves anyway? I've been embracing the introverted lifestyle for six years or since I was blackpilled. And I'd rather hang out with and befriend someone who is honest and authentic than some generic sheep trying to fit in. I guess you're still a teenager?
Yeah I'm 17. It's funny because one of the few people I've truly connected with was some authentic wignat at my school lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I don't feel like socializing as an Asian manlet. I feel like no matter how NT I come across, people will judge me for my physical attributes. But, could the reverse happen? By being very quiet will NTs hate me more? You can't really win as a manletcel I feel like
idk, i'm an introverted manlet curry, almost never feel judged unless i'm talking to giga extroverted guys

• +1
Yeah I'm 17. It's funny because one of the few people I've truly connected with was some authentic wignat at my school lmao.
Don't let this place spoil your mind. You're still young and I think not totally ruined by degeneracy

• +1
idk, i'm an introverted manlet curry, almost never feel judged unless i'm talking to giga extroverted guys
I always try to avoid those guys. They always care on the conversation too long and are often assholes lol

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Don't let this place spoil your mind. You're still young and I think not totally ruined by degeneracy
I try not to be on here for too long due to how autistic it is. I'm only gonna be here reluctantly temporarily since it offers the only good tips on the net for looksmaxxing which is essential to better my life

• +1
I try not to be on here for too long due to how autistic it is. I'm only gonna be here reluctantly temporarily since it offers the only good tips on the net for looksmaxxing which is essential to better my life
Good luck to you. Hope you can filter out the little valuable information from all the immature bullshit. Just don't make it a habit and you'll be fine. You seem smarter for your age than most forum users from what I've seen so far

• +1
Good luck to you. Hope you can filter out the little valuable information from all the immature bullshit. Just don't make it a habit and you'll be fine. You seem smarter for your age than most forum users from what I've seen so far
Thanks but I wouldn't say I'm intelligent at all. I think my introspection comes from me being a stereotypical INTJ. I don't feel content with my life if I'm not able to analyze things to a deeper degree. Also, thank you very much for your kind words. I will use that as motivation to looksmaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Welcome to the manlets forum buddy boy

• +1
Thanks but I wouldn't say I'm intelligent at all. I think my introspection comes from me being a stereotypical INTJ. I don't feel content with my life if I'm not able to analyze things to a deeper degree
I can relate. But trust me, you have more common sense than many members. I've been on here for four years and I'm also blessed (or cursed) with a good intuition. I've read thousands of replies over the years. You and I are quite similar - trying to analyze everything before forming a conclusion and a healthy dose of objectivity. Which is extremely rare nowadays.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and Deleted member 26410
I can relate. But trust me, you have more common sense than many members. I've been on here for four years and I'm also blessed (or cursed) with a good intuition. I've read thousands of replies over the years. You and I are quite similar - trying to analyze everything before forming a conclusion and a healthy dose of objectivity. Which is extremely rare nowadays.
Yeah, I think those qualities are necessary to navigate this brutal world. I tend to analyze situations before acting to minimize harm and provide me the most cost benefit. If we had more of this in our society, poverty and inceldom will at least be cut in half. Wishing you luck brocel in life since I'm going to log off for the night

• +1
Yeah, I think those qualities are necessary to navigate this brutal world. I tend to analyze situations before acting to minimize harm and provide me the most cost benefit. If we had more of this in our society, poverty and inceldom will at least be cut in half. Wishing you luck brocel in life since I'm going to log off for the night
Same to you!

yeah thats why most of them are annoying fucks

Introverted Manlets or Extroverted Manlets? At least introverted manlets don't bother others lmao
extroverted ones. they have to behave like annoying fucks sometimes bc they think everyone mocks them for their height. i can't even make jokes on them even its not about their height. they always bring the subject to their height fuck jesus lol

NT extroverted manlets were some of the most liked and popular people at my school. They do get picked on hard by their friends though but they do it back

extroverted ones. they have to behave like annoying fucks sometimes bc they think everyone mocks them for their height. i can't even make jokes on them even its not about their height. they always bring the subject to their height fuck jesus lol
"look at me I'm so special/cute for my height look at me." I hear this often lmfao. idk why but even as a manlet seeing an extroverted manlet still seems pretty unnatural to me. it's like cheating your genetic in a way I suppose

You can't really win as a manletcel I feel like
True, but that also means you are free to do whatever you want, you have nothing to lose socially.

• +1