Are Jews actually superior?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
The hilarious thing is that it seems that lower the IQ these days, the higher the level of hate for the Jews.

I’m starting to think they hate the Jews because Jews are superior, just like they hate whites because whites are superior to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Only ashkenazi jews

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and .*my*.
Self-hating Jews are superior

Karl Marx (self-hating Jew)
Bobby Fischer (self-hating Jew)
Jesus (self-hating Jew)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, SubSigma, iam good boy and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
The hilarious thing is that it seems that lower the IQ these days, the higher the level of hate for the Jews.

I’m starting to think they hate the Jews because Jews are superior, just like they hate whites because whites are superior to them.

NEPOTISM.

NEPOTISM.
Of high IQ positions. Arabs get nepotism for better explosives to blow themselves up.
Nepotism by definition means high level of corruption, because unqualified people are placed in positions of power—just because they’re relatives, but the level of corruption is fairly low in Israel and in Jewish communities in other countries so I need an example of nepotism.

Arab world is an example of nepotism that’s for sure.

Nepotism by definition means high level of corruption, because unqualified people are placed in positions of power—just because they’re relatives, but the level of corruption is fairly low in Israel and in Jewish communities in other countries so I need an example of nepotism.

Arab world is an example of nepotism that’s for sure.
There's a difference between nepotism in a big company and nepotism in a library. He's saying that it's all nepotism (his only word) but imo Arabs wouldn't even make it to the higher positions in order to give it away. Get the point?

I'm exaggerating for the sake of the argument.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
There's a difference between nepotism in a big company and nepotism in a library. He's saying that it's all nepotism (his only word) but imo Arabs wouldn't even make it to the higher positions in order to give it away. Get the point?

I'm exaggerating for the sake of the argument.
Yeah and I’m saying he’s lying even about nepotism because Jews pick qualified people.

But I agree

Rarely most of the time theyre a copy of eachother
Brutal, they're fighting with tanks in gaza right now so your white boy ashkenazi ass can shitpost about them from safety :hnghn:

Brutal, they're fighting with tanks in gaza right now so your white boy ashkenazi ass can shitpost about them from safety :hnghn:
True but literally almost everyone above age 18 is in the army rn including ashkenazi and mizrahis

True but literally almost everyone above age 18 is in the army rn including ashkenazi and mizrahis
Most of the orthodox Jews are ashkenazi (a lot of them) and they don't join the army I'm pretty sure. Also, the secular ashkenazis tend to be more liberal and therefore less likely to join the IDF or combat positions, meaning that the IDF is mostly eastern jews and it shows in the photos that I see of all the big units. Also add on top that there are less of them overall.

Last edited:
Most of the orthodox Jews are ashkenazi (a lot of them) and they don't join the army I'm pretty sure. Also, the secular ashkenazis tend to be more liberal and therefore less likely to join the IDF or combat positions, meaning that the IDF is mostly eastern jews and it shows in the photos that I see of all the big units.
Yes youre talking about haridim but its less then 20 percent of the ashkenazi jew population i think

Yes youre talking about haridim but its less then 20 percent of the ashkenazi jew population i think
20% is huge given that Eastern Jews are already the majority. Now remove the liberal Ashkenazis from Tel Aviv on top of that and you get almost a purely Eastern army.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408