Are jews just hated because they are ugly?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It sounds ridiculous but could it be true? How much can looks halo save you from public hatred? Would jews still be unpopular if they didn't have crude inbred facial features/jew nose etc?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais, UltimateMan, Zeta ascended and 8 others
It’s anudda shoah

@LondonVillie

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
If they looked Chad more people would admire them and respect them but i think people would still hate them just like they hate nazis too

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
If they looked Chad more people would admire them and respect them but i think people would still hate them just like they hate nazis too
Jfl Nazis are secretly admired by almost everybody. There is a reason they are so popular in fiction. Look at Killzone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 15338 and MrGlutton
i think they're cursed ngl

Jfl Nazis are secretly admired by almost everybody. There is a reason they are so popular in fiction. Look at Killzone.
Yeah this is what i meant they are hated but also admired by people

You’re onto something. Halo/ horns effect is that strong.

Jewish women fog

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Jews are white people with big noses

No some Jews are actually mothers tbh

Yes, it could be true. Ashkenazi Jews are particularly inbred, which explains the prominence of particular mutations:

Most Jews look like average whites

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
no its called successful minority syndrome, when immigrant minority group becomes more successful and prosperous than the majority, that majority starts hating on them.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Goyims hate us, because they aint us

no its called successful minority syndrome, when immigrant minority group becomes more successful and prosperous than the majority, that majority starts hating on them.
Maybe that has somehing to do with the fact that most 'successful' minority groups are actually just massive nepotists who co-opt the institutions of their host nations.

Indians are notorious for this and I've seen this in real life within the game dev community. Something like 70+% of Godot devs are Indians. This has NOTHING to do with merit. It's just racial favoritism. Jews and other 'successful' groups are the same.

leaving a note here so I can remember to reply to this thread later