Are Late Bloomers Less Likely to Norwood?

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
Most of the guys I notice who bald hit puberty very early and we able to grow facial and body hair at a much earlier age. They also tend to be shorter because they puberty ends sooner so they stop growing. On the contrary, men that don’t Norwood tend to have very little facial and body hair and hit puberty much later and tend to be taller. I’ve noticed many nba players have full heads of hair. If you hit puberty later, is it safe to say you won’t start norwooding until a later age?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Most of the guys I notice who bald hit puberty very early and we able to grow facial and body hair at a much earlier age. They also tend to be shorter because they puberty ends sooner so they stop growing. On the contrary, men that don’t Norwood tend to have very little facial and body hair and hit puberty much later and tend to be taller. I’ve noticed many nba players have full heads of hair. If you hit puberty later, is it safe to say you won’t start norwooding until a later age?
might be a correlation because high dht causes early puberty and balding

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5349
Early bloomers and and late bloomers are not CAUSED due to high DHT or T sure they can be after effects, it is on a DNA scale something called a biological clock.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2227, garfyld and 2 others
Early bloomers and and late bloomers are not CAUSED due to high DHT or T sure they can be after effects, it is on a DNA scale
It’s caused by sensitivity to dht. Most late bloomers don’t look any less masculine that early bloomers, their growth and development of secondary sex characteristics is just more spread out

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Early bloomers and and late bloomers are not CAUSED due to high DHT or T sure they can be after effects, it is on a DNA scale

hate when people say "its not hotmonal its genetic" as if genes were some magical blueprint which change the body via telepathy jfl.

YES it is genetic because genes can regulate DHT but YES DHT is the factor here

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2227 and CursedOne
Yes it is true.Most people i know that never trained sports with 0% testosteron level have full head of hair.All sportsmen are losing hair at young age and those hunchback feminine losers are always having great hair.

hate when people say "its not hotmonal its genetic" as if genes were some magical blueprint which change the body via telepathy jfl.

no but genes regulate everything, yes it is genes not DHT that cause early and late bloomers, what do you hope to prove by linking a study on DHT? It's got nothing on early or late bloomers

https://clinicalepigeneticsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13148-018-0528-6 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5836971/
High DHT and estrogen is an after effect of THIS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
estrogen might also play a major role in it although I probably have very low estrogen now and am still losing hair like crazy (maybe due to higher DHT levels and more scalp "weight" and loss of subcutaneous scalp fat)

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
no but genes regulate everything, yes it is genes not DHT that cause early and late bloomers, what do you hope to prove by linking a study on DHT? It's got nothing on early or late bloomers
"Dihydrotestosterone initiates the start of puberty in boys."

Yes genes regulate a lot. You know how? by being expressed via proteins and thus hormones, such as DHT

Yeah but late bloomers always look less masculine than early bloomers tbh

Yes, I am an early bloomer. I can grow a fullbeard at 15 and now I am norwooding bro :)

Yes, I am an early bloomer. I can grow a fullbeard at 15 and now I am norwooding bro :)
I’m sorry :( I’m pretty sure most norwooding nowadays is environmental. Growth hormones in milk and meat have been shown to trigger early puberty in boys and girls and our diets high in carbohydrates cause high levels of inflammation in the body which makes you age faster and lose hair

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I’m sorry :( I’m pretty sure most norwooding nowadays is environmental. Growth hormones in milk have been shown to trigger early puberty in boys and girls and our diets high in carbohydrates cause high levels of inflammation in the body which makes you age faster and lose hair
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: I am still chadlite tho but for how long..

Early bloomers and and late bloomers are not CAUSED due to high DHT or T sure they can be after effects, it is on a DNA scale something called a biological clock.
I read once about some ability the brain has to regulate everything according to the biological age. I lost my list of bookmarks and couldn't find it again.

Last edited:
I'm a 22 year old early bloomer and I'm still nw0 with not that much body hair and minimal facial hair.

I had a receded hairline at 13, it never began

late bloomers look more masculine than early bloomers*
Ur wrong buddy early bloomers are the guys that look 20 at 15 while the low T late bloomer looks 15 at 20 jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Ur wrong buddy early bloomers are the guys that look 20 at 15 while the low T late bloomer looks 15 at 20 jfl
It is different in every person. I know a late bloomer in my school who t mogs everybody.
But yeah , some early bloomer are more masculine and actually the norwood reaper can attack in any moment without correlation with the moment when you puberty started

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1588
It is different in every person. I know a late bloomer in my school who t mogs everybody.
But yeah , some early bloomer are more masculine and actually the norwood reaper can attack in any moment without correlation with the moment when you puberty started
Yeah maybe you are righr but it is a trade off tbh look super masculine but be bald by early 20s max or be slightly feminime but keep all hair till 50 tbh.
Basically dom vs prettyboy

Yeah maybe you are righr but it is a trade off tbh look super masculine but be bald by early 20s max or be slightly feminime but keep all hair till 50 tbh.
Basically dom vs prettyboy
What i say is that some late bloomer can also look dom. And balding is totally genetic, you could be a late bloomer but get bald before than a early bloomer