Are lightskins with light eyes on par with whites?

Are they on par with whites?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 2030 IMG 2032 IMG 7998 IMG 2033 Mulattos have the ideal skin tone and coloring. Meeks had women on stormfront sites fawning over him, and even had fan mail from white worshipping Japan. I’d say they’re on par, at least in the west.
@SadLivwr @Jason Voorhees @Imretarded? @Looks234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @AscensionMan98 @whiteislandpill @Iasacrko @shizuku11111 @yeeyeeslayer @buflek

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ascending2Tyrone, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
View attachment 3053217View attachment 3053219View attachment 3053220View attachment 3053221 Mulattos have the ideal skin tone and coloring. Meeks had women on stormfront sites fawning over him, and even had fan mail from white worshipping Japan. I’d say they’re on par, at least in the west.
@SadLivwr @Jason Voorhees @Imretarded? @Looks234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @AscensionMan98 @whiteislandpill @Iasacrko @shizuku11111 @yeeyeeslayer @buflek
Above them due to exotic appeal and irl I say even standard mullatos get more pussy than Cumskins.

Mixed race niggas cannot lose

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Jamaldickjavontus, Imretarded? and 6 others
View attachment 3053217View attachment 3053219View attachment 3053220View attachment 3053221 Mulattos have the ideal skin tone and coloring. Meeks had women on stormfront sites fawning over him, and even had fan mail from white worshipping Japan. I’d say they’re on par, at least in the west.
SQUISHY SQUISHY FAN MAIL!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Brootal, HTNcutecel, Jamaldickjavontus and 5 others
the first two legit look white, but id say there very close

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, lemonnz, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
they have higher appeal than whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, Jamaldickjavontus, FaceandBBC and 5 others
@nathan why ni

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and nathan
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Show me the cavebeast foids on Stormfront simping for Meeks

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, wishIwasSalludon, watah and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and nathan
@Part-Time Chad Why not?

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Might be above tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, murdah and nathan
depends if ur just talking about looks or not

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, Debetro and 1 other person
Nah, whites have the best height, coloring, and bone structure. They can be a close 2nd or even on par, but definitely not above.
They are above stop your copium. Mullatos are same height as whites cos they unlike BBCs aren’t poor and have cum and bbc genes so equal height but better bodies and bone structure

• Woah
  • Hmm...
They are above stop your copium. Mullatos are same height as whites cos they unlike BBCs aren’t poor and have cum and bbc genes so equal height but better bodies and bone structure
Why are you against pinkoid women then? You can create a mulatto mogger :feelshah:

Why are you against pinkoid women then? You can create a mulatto mogger :feelshah:
I want kids to look like me. I also prefer my own race

• JFL
  • +1
Lightskins>Darkskins
In your depraved view but purebloods even curries are superior to mongrels on account of them being a true race as opposed to an abomination mix creature

Keep your Jewish Zionist filth views away from me. Blacks will always be superior to any mongrel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, murdah and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 0S4MA and wishIwasSalludon
I’m not against the idea totally if I’m forced to marry one I’ll do it but it’s not my first choice is all and yes I’d prefer my own but it’s up to god to give me what he does

You assume I consider those insects peopel?
Most christian man

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Oh Please, the average negro would love to impregnate a white woman
the average black is less attracted to white women than any other race ngl

• Hmm...
Lol? only a black man could make this song

pick one guy theory, and snowbunny lovers are clowned on by other blacks the dr umar typa guys

• JFL
  • +1
the average black is less attracted to white women than any other race ngl
Most blacks would choose a black, asian or Latina woman over a white women tbh

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Most blacks would choose a black, asian or Latina woman over a white women tbh
exactly, id say mullatas or latinas are second for blacks white comes before asian though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and wishIwasSalludon
exactly, id say mullatas or latinas are second for blacks white comes before asian though
I’d say the average white woman looks better but if I were a Chad who could get any woman I wanted I would choose this over a white stacy

IMG 2506

• Love it
Reactions: murdah
@Debetro jailed ass mofo:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, 0S4MA and Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
They got hightwe smv then white the fym

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah