Are lightskins with light eyes on par with whites?

Are they on par with whites?

• Total voters
not rn weather is good and btw do they dislike Mexicans in texas?
Yes Mexicans are disliked cos of gang violence and influence of Mexican cartel. But be honest u would rather be chilling with latinas in the hot Texas weather then being in shitty Germany

Yes Mexicans are disliked cos of gang violence and influence of Mexican cartel. But be honest u would rather be chilling with latinas in the hot Texas weather then being in shitty Germany
if it just for this life on earth yes definitely

and there are latinas in texas? didn't expect that

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and murdah
if it just for this life on earth yes definitely

and there are latinas in texas? didn't expect that
Texas used to be part of Mexico lmao. Texas is like 40% white.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and murdah
View attachment 3053217View attachment 3053219View attachment 3053220View attachment 3053221 Mulattos have the ideal skin tone and coloring. Meeks had women on stormfront sites fawning over him, and even had fan mail from white worshipping Japan. I’d say they’re on par, at least in the west.
@SadLivwr @Jason Voorhees @Imretarded? @Looks234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @AscensionMan98 @whiteislandpill @Iasacrko @shizuku11111 @yeeyeeslayer @buflek
Been proven they're above whites many times

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
View attachment 3053217View attachment 3053219View attachment 3053220View attachment 3053221 Mulattos have the ideal skin tone and coloring. Meeks had women on stormfront sites fawning over him, and even had fan mail from white worshipping Japan. I’d say they’re on par, at least in the west.
@SadLivwr @Jason Voorhees @Imretarded? @Looks234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @AscensionMan98 @whiteislandpill @Iasacrko @shizuku11111 @yeeyeeslayer @buflek
Above them due to exotic appeal and irl I say even standard mullatos get more pussy than Cumskins.

Mixed race niggas cannot lose
This phenotype is certainly higher SMV than the standard white phenotype that's for sure. Primarily because of light eyes (which most whites lack) and the contrast which is high.

• +1
This phenotype is certainly higher SMV than the standard white phenotype that's for sure. Primarily because of light eyes (which most whites lack) and the contrast which is high.
Don’t most europeans have light eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Vote on poll then :ogre:

• JFL
Don’t most europeans have light eyes?
Fuck no. It's about 60% among Germans and Poles, 30-50% among French, Brits, Polish, Russians and countries in between. It's only a strong majority among Nordic countries and northern Germany, Poland and Russia. Not even going to mention generally where meds are:hnghn:.

Also that mullato phenotype isn't standard either. You should compare to European phenotypes that actually look good like North Atlantid and Nordid which have good colouring.
the vampire diaries ian GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and murdah
Lightskin men pull HQNP women nigger.
Nah bhai, it has to do with culture not just looks, lightskins are just better looking black people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Depends on the mulatto's environment, and coloring

• +1
Just be the closest to white possible theory :sleep:

• JFL
Nah bhai, it has to do with culture not just looks, lightskins are just better looking black people
They're a completely different ethnicity. You can't call mixed people black or asian or white. That's retarded.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and enchanted_elixir
Any light eyes + normal environment, not thugmaxxed
I'd say he'd be close, or on par, or better than whites.
Depending on the racial/ethnic demographics of wherever the mulatto is at a certain time,

• +1
They're a completely different ethnicity. You can't call mixed people black or asian or white. That's retarded.
Darkskin niggers look like a different species to lightskins. Even lightskin women have 10x the smv of a darkskin woman

• JFL
Darkskin niggers look like a different species to lightskins. Even lightskin women have 10x the smv of a darkskin woman
Would I be called a whiteskin nigga in the hood?

How about if Jeremy Meeks was high class
physiognomy wise high class phenos don’t rly exist for black/mixed blacks

They're a completely different ethnicity. You can't call mixed people black or asian or white
Yeah u can, “African Americans” are them selves a quarter white on avg yet are are called black. Idk what bubble ur in but no normie looks at light skin guy and thinks “that’s a white/mixed man!” :feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nword49 and murdah

Yeah u can, “African Americans” are them selves a quarter white on avg yet are are called black. Idk what bubble ur in but no normie looks at light skin guy and thinks “that’s a white/mixed man!” :feelskek:
Brian Whittaker is an example of high class.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon

IMG 7803

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Depends if ur a wigger
Haha not like that. I'm part african but don't have any aave influence.

this how i will introduce myself in the hood:

Good evening gents. How's the weather in your corner of earth?😺

• JFL
Normies see mulattos as black bucko

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 0S4MA, rand anon and 2 others
Why was I not listed on this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Haha not like that. I'm part african but don't have any aave influence.

this how i will introduce myself in the hood:

Good evening gents. How's the weather in your corner of earth?😺
1% black at best.

• JFL
"On par" jfl
Way better

• JFL
on avg yeah, can u rly blame me when 13/50:forcedsmile:
nig nogs commint the most crime water, but actual imprisonment is still 0.006% of them per 100k. Jfl if you think most zoomer blacks arent suburban

Normies see mulattos as black bucko
they think mullato is a slur :forcedsmile: they just call them lightskin in my experience

• +1
Reactions: watah and murdah
America’s one drop rule is retarded. None of these people are black.