Are Long Legs Attractive On Men Despite Being Undimorphic?

Ideally but just long legs are better than just short legs and long arms

this i agree , but sometimes in cases like this

it became too ugly imo

this i agree , but sometimes in cases like this

View attachment 1514159

it became too ugly imo
It doesn't look bad because of the legs, it looks bad because shoulders are narrow, zero muscle definition and body hair. Long legs always look aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton and DivineBeing
It doesn't look bad because of the legs, it looks bad because shoulders are narrow, zero muscle definition and body hair. Long legs always look aesthetic
so in other words , LL would look good in an average frame person even with short arm?? gigalifefuel for me if its true

but what about this guy, why does he look bad and disproportionate?

Last edited:
so in other words , LL would look good in an average frame person even with short arm?? gigalifefuel for me if its true

but what about this guy, why does he look bad and disproportionate?

If you have short arms it won't look good. The guy on the video looks bad because his soyboy proportions. Big head, narrow sloped shoulders, short arms. His body has zero dimorphism. Before the LL he probably looked even worse

I'm basically this, long legs, long arms, small waist, good shoulder-to-waist ratio, only 5'11" though (yeah... not cheating there and putting myself at 6'0" for vanity lol),

tiny wrists and ankles, good potential for aesthetic lean muscle mass with good definition, but bad for bulking and adding muscle mass in quantity

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and DivineBeing
I'm basically this, long legs, long arms, small waist, good shoulder-to-waist ratio, only 5'11" though (yeah... not cheating there and putting myself at 6'0" for vanity lol),

good potential for aesthetic lean muscle mass with good definition, but bad for bulking and adding muscle mass in quantity
That's how an human male should be build (except ideally you should be taller)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@TioJohn with the banger spot on posts about ideal male proportions itt🤩

Reminds me of buddybuyo from forum.looksmaxxing tbh @Pendejo @Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Kingkellz
iu

"women are generally shorter than men because their higher level of estrogen cause earlier fusing of the epiphysial growth plates. So compared to men, women have shorter arms and legs relative to height"

Over if you don't have superman proportions

2680705_STAS_marquee_618b236a4bd636.50877521.jpg
What would you say encompasses the ideal proportions of male? superman proprtions?

what's the ideal toros length? should it be 1:1 with the legs or the legs longer?

umans are supposed to have long limbs, this is one of the reasons why blacks dominate at sports
Indeed it's a mogger high class trait tbh.

Allows for more energy to be stored and released better, this along with short heels are the hallmark for athletic superiority tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
what's the ideal toros length? should it be 1:1 with the legs or the legs longer?
The shorter the better (relative to height) until it starts to look deformed

• +1

tiny wrists and ankles, good potential for aesthetic lean muscle mass with good definition, but bad for bulking and adding muscle mass in quantity
This proportion makes you look taller than you actually are (ofc b4 someone with proportions worse stands next to you and is taller)

Qoves said it, magnum workshop too

12cm LL would put me at almost male figure 12 's proportions

View attachment 1511488

Is this study cope?

We all know women NEED long legs to be attractive, thus one might infer men need short legs to be dimorphic. There are many contradicting sources like Qoves saying that long legs are attractive on men TOO. This confuses me.

View attachment 1511496

Women don't need long legs wtf is this bs dude. Ew. bye I'm done

Short legs is subhuman trait. A ratio of 1:1 or a bit higher is best for men. But too long legs are also a falio. You shouldnt ever cross 1.3:1 legs to torso, that is woman territory
08ca2312a9c78b16a9f1a036101bbc8a
wrong, the longer the legs the more aesthetic they look. No matter how long tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Hipcel, Deleted member 15302 and 1 other person

Are Long Legs Attractive On Men Despite Being Undimorphic?​

This is a very common misconception (like the one that women don't find chicken legs unattractive), because of the space the dick & balls are taking, women's clothing emphasizing leg length and heels.

The opposite is true.

Men, for their height, have longer legs (+arms) than women on average, after puberty.

We seem to have a preference for proportionally longer legs (see comment here for a good summary around that study). So when you are observing "pedestrians" they have probably tended to dress and comport themselves to skew your perception of their leg lengths. Perhaps in your cultural environment females have a greater capacity and/or motivation to alter that perception than do men.
The reality is that adult female legs are on average proportionally shorter than those of men. See, for example, this detailed 1977 U.S. Army study comparing body proportions in adults by gender.
For readability I would highly recommend this much broader survey of the subject, which contains not only clear illustrations of how proportions are measured but also an extensive survey of cross-cultural and historical variations: Leg Length, Body Proportion, and Health: A Review with a Note on Beauty.

Ending the copes of shortleggedcels

In general long legs are considered attractive whether you're a man or a woman

One of the positive side effects of Limb Lengthening is that it increases leg length to body ratio.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
This is a very common misconception (like the one that women don't find chicken legs unattractive), because of the space the dick & balls are taking, women's clothing emphasizing leg length and heels.

The opposite is true.

Men, for their height, have longer legs (+arms) than women on average, after puberty.

Ending the copes of shortleggedcels

In general long legs are considered attractive whether you're a man or a woman

One of the positive side effects of Limb Lengthening is that it increases leg length to body ratio.
Based and leglenghtpilled

Yes they are

Long legs are a dimorphic and masculine quality. Back in the 1800 and 1900 women were described as stubby and neotenous.

What would you say encompasses the ideal proportions of male? superman proprtions?

Indeed it's a mogger high class trait tbh.

Allows for more energy to be stored and released better, this along with short heels are the hallmark for athletic superiority tbh.
Ben Johnson.
97mycxue59v81

• Woah