Are longer sides better for guys with small faces and strong temporal muscles?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Is it true that longer sides can make small faces look wider?
I feel like with short sides i look younger and fresher.

Get skin fade or cope

The less perfect head, the better a lot of hair is

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Elvisandreaa
Short sides make almost every guy look younger and better, male models can pull off long sides but they look hideous on average or even facially above average guys.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and buflek
Short sides make almost every guy look younger and better, male models can pull off long sides but they look hideous on average or even facially above average guys.
But what is the reason most male models have longer sides and look better with it?

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
But what is the reason most male models have longer sides and look better with it?
Very strong jawlines and big skulls. Strong cheekbones and eye areas.

Guys like Jason Momoa actually look worse with short hair. Lucky Blue Smith would look worse with short hair.

Lbs

Long sides work on him because he is so low body fat and has good cheekbones + a striking eye area. The same hair on an average guy looks like a hideous birds nest.

Very strong jawlines and big skulls. Strong cheekbones and eye areas.

Guys like Jason Momoa actually look worse with short hair. Lucky Blue Smith would look worse with short hair.

View attachment 1818622

Long sides work on him because he is so low body fat and has good cheekbones + a striking eye area. The same hair on an average guy looks like a hideous birds nest.

Exactly, the short side pompadeir trend is a stoopid meme haircut that 95 % of men can’t rock

Posting models is irrelevant they look good in everything of course