Are looksmax users here part of an AI testing environment?

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

asshole
"reminder chad is fucking ur oneitis"
"reminder chad fucks girls"
"rminder ur not chad"
"reminder u will never fuck girl"
"suifuel, chad fucking girl"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23100 and dodt
@tincelw what's your defense for this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23100, dodt and Soulsmaxx
I am 100% that some satalite of china or the global elite is trying to infiltrate these types of sites. we are figuring out the most obvious more impactful shit and they cant do anything about it.

I am 100% that some satalite of china or the global elite is trying to infiltrate these types of sites. we are figuring out the most obvious more impactful shit and they cant do anything about it.
Reminder ur not chad

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
incel buzzwords :)

big data mining AI is doing it all the time, put advertising tailored for you at every second 24/7, making you consume, making you waste your time on some shit and screens to be docile and compliant instead rip crapitalist pigs heads off

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
big data mining AI is doing it all the time, put advertising tailored for you at every second 24/7, making you consume, making you waste your time on some shit and screens to be docile and compliant instead rip crapitalist pigs heads off
like this forum is. i need to stop posting on here as much

like this forum is. i need to stop posting on here as much
big data AI can reach everywhere. it knows you better than you know yourself, it knows exactly what makes you tic

big data AI can reach everywhere. it knows you better than you know yourself, it knows exactly what makes you tic
so then how do you prevent it from influencing you?

so then how do you prevent it from influencing you?

well be truly conscious, its the only way.
ask why every single advertise is aimed at you, why is there, what you´re conscious off, you can change it at will . unless you become conscious you will be bombarded by your unconscious disered instiled by advertising.
deconstructionism works to. deconstruct what´s hidden in the advertising. it usualy aims at fears.
pic a derrida book about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and FatJattMofo