Are LTRonly about NT?

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
Slaying is basically only blackpill. You are a chad, you go out at night, you get drunk, you go to a club, you fuck some beckys - stacys and nobody cares.

This thing about ltrs comes along with my personal experience and many other user’s experiences here.

I am not NT, definetly not and I have always had problems in a group of ppl (Schools). I found this site and got into looksmaxing few years ago. I did only softmaxx (gym, mewing, posture, skincare etc) and my results in SM are decent eventhough I am not over HTN (according to ratings here). I slept with mtbs this year (16 girls) and I couldnt get any of them into LTR. Their interest dissapeared after few weeks.

Another example is @Amnesia (sorry for mentioning you I hope it wont mind) who mogs the shit out of me and is slaying jbs yet he cant get into LTR.

My theory is that Nt actually matters in relationships and if you are not Nt you cant get any girl to love you. She can only be sexuaľy attracted to you.

Some people here will say that you are not attractive enough for LTR but I think its stupid answer

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Deleted member 24712
half of my slays from my whole life wanted a ltr and actually i jumped in and out of relationships throughout highschool cause of this if you can fuck them but they dont want anything more it actually does refer to your personality or you just fucked them when in a situation that they wouldn't otherwise hook up with you

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Mio
u need attractiveness to get past people's initial barrier but you need a good personality to actually click with someone

looks will just get u hookups but u need to be compatible with that person,

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and HollowCheek
Another example is @
Amnesia
@Amnesia (sorry for mentioning you I hope it wont mind
Jfl so low t
Are you scared of a 5'7 manlet like really ?

half of my slays from my whole life wanted a ltr and actually i jumped in and out of relationships throughout highschool cause of this if you can fuck them but they dont want anything more it actually does refer to your personality or you just fucked them when in a situation that they wouldn't otherwise hook up with you
They wanted to talk to me after slays for few days then they stopped replying or went ghost mode. Almost all of them but like 2 of them wanted to talk to me and have something long. But these girls were actually 3 points below me in SMV so I didnt want anything like ltr

They wanted to talk to me after slays for few days then they stopped replying or went ghost mode. Almost all of them but like 2 of them wanted to talk to me and have something long. But these girls were actually 3 points below me in SMV so I didnt want anything like ltr
you were probably too clingy or some shit like that the redpill comes more into play the better you look

• Hmm...
Reactions: HollowCheek
you were probably too clingy or some shit like that the redpill comes more into play the better you look
Isnt it otherwise? That redpill comes less into play the better you lool? If you are Chico you dont need redpill basically

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Isnt it otherwise? That redpill comes less into play the better you lool? If you are Chico you dont need redpill basically
well yeah when you're good looking enough it matters less but when you're bad looking it also doesn't matter so blackpill applies in both but in the middle sweetspot when you're kinda good looking and pass a looks barrier red pill applies and i know this from experience and just common sense

Just be oofy doofy and slay tbh

well yeah when you're good looking enough it matters less but when you're bad looking it also doesn't matter so blackpill applies in both but in the middle sweetspot when you're kinda good looking and pass a looks barrier red pill applies and i know this from experience and just common sense
As middle place you mean mtn?

As middle place you mean mtn?
If you are able to slay (Amnesia) you are not mtn theoretically so I dont understand your point. I think that for ltr you need personality no matter of your SMV

Slaying is basically only blackpill. You are a chad, you go out at night, you get drunk, you go to a club, you fuck some beckys - stacys and nobody cares.

This thing about ltrs comes along with my personal experience and many other user’s experiences here.

I am not NT, definetly not and I have always had problems in a group of ppl (Schools). I found this site and got into looksmaxing few years ago. I did only softmaxx (gym, mewing, posture, skincare etc) and my results in SM are decent eventhough I am not over HTN (according to ratings here). I slept with mtbs this year (16 girls) and I couldnt get any of them into LTR. Their interest dissapeared after few weeks.

Another example is @Amnesia (sorry for mentioning you I hope it wont mind) who mogs the shit out of me and is slaying jbs yet he cant get into LTR.

My theory is that Nt actually matters in relationships and if you are not Nt you cant get any girl to love you. She can only be sexuaľy attracted to you.

Some people here will say that you are not attractive enough for LTR but I think its stupid answer
I'm diagnosed autist and I'm in a long distance ltr.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
it's an oofy doofy world

bro i can easily get into LTRs there are like six different18 year old girls begging for me to be their BF

Many of them even tell me they know I am kinda weird lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lautrec, HollowCheek and Ken
bro i can easily get into LTRs there are like six different18 year old girls begging for me to be their BF

Nigga youll be 78 and still fucking off of tinder and making threads about it for the 13 years olds in 2056

• JFL
Reactions: HollowCheek, Xangsane and grimy

Do they know your real age?

Those girls are ugly bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Ken

NTness is great and so on, but for LTR you also need to show relatability (in terms of interests) and at least entry level masculinity (for example not to be need and text all the time).

Also has a lot to to with standards - if you are really ready to sacrifice something for that particular girl

• Hmm...

No offence intended but seriously, in the event that you do enter an ltr, how do you hide the lifts and the colour contacts and all the other fraudmaxxing?

Hypergamy, plain and simple.

• Hmm...

Anyone can get into LTR just simp hard and make multiple female friends eventually one of them will get tired of Chad using them and then just settle

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
u need attractiveness to get past people's initial barrier but you need a good personality to actually click with someone

looks will just get u hookups but u need to be compatible with that person,