Are manlets forced to settle with undesirable options?

Suns9999

Suns9999

Bronze
When i use the term manlet im referring to men under 5’7 maybe 5’8 and when i use the word I don’t mean it in a derogatory way im just using it as an umbrella term for simplicity reasons but im basically inquiring to you all if you’ve ever seen a manlet with an attractive girlfriend because i feel like my experiences confirm that men with this height and below can never have a girlfriend without at least one or two flaws, Whether that they be fat (this one i see ALOT), bad teeth, straight up ugly or just mentally ill. But if anyone here can disprove me i would love to see it

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and heightmaxxing
ive seen manlets with very good-looking gf. i know a guy who is average looking and 5,7 who dates a htb 5,7 girl. I think he was able to do it cause he kinda speaks Russian and his gf is Ukrainian

ive seen manlets with very good-looking gf. i know a guy who is average looking and 5,7 who dates a htb 5,7 girl. I think he was able to do it cause he kinda speaks Russian and his gf is Ukrainian

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and heightmaxxing
I see occasionally manlets with hot girlfriends/wives, but they usually carry the bags, her purse, drive her around, pay for shit, push the stroller with the baby, etc. while she usually just yaps on her phone and totally ignores him...You rarely see this in couples with tall guys.

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
I see occasionally manlets with hot girlfriends/wives, but they usually carry the bags, her purse, drive her around, pay for shit, push the stroller with the baby, etc. while she usually just yaps on her phone and totally ignores him...You rarely see this in couples with tall guys.

We should have a poll asking only manlets whether such demeaning treatment is worth it

Fucking brutal I see it quite a lot too

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
u just hve to compensate as much as u can with face

Attachments

• IMG_0122.png
    IMG_0122.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
We should have a poll asking only manlets whether such demeaning treatment is worth it

Fucking brutal I see it quite a lot too
It's either this or being alone for the rest of their lives, some will choose a toxic relationship or marriage, where they will work their ass off, receive no gratitude, be treated like crap, etc., rather than end up lonely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back