Are mass gainers worth it?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Serious

Tryna reach 200lbs but the amount of food i at currently shovelling is inhuman. Mass gainers are like 1.2k cal per serve but are expensive as shit. Anyone ever used one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yeh if you got the money and cant eat like that

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, Deleted member 18244, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Can you send me some nudes with face shots? I would like to use them for tinder #nohomo

• JFL
Can you send me some nudes with face shots? I would like to use them for tinder #nohomo

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 21700, mug and 1 other person
Say bye bye to gut health and digestion 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379 and Deleted member 18244
Serious

Tryna reach 200lbs but the amount of food i at currently shovelling is inhuman. Mass gainers are like 1.2k cal per serve but are expensive as shit. Anyone ever used one?
have you considered injecting T? You are balding anyway, also a small cycle would give next to none side effects

• +1

Mass gainers are a worth while investment into future energy demands for when we become a type 3 civilization… I’d recommend purchasing moon acres now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
have you considered injecting T? You are balding anyway, also a small cycle would give next to none side effects
Im quite prone to body acne and acne that scars, ive got hypertrophic scars on my chest and back from pimples, had to treat them with cortisone injections. Currently on Asin + Finasteride I know both are increasing my total T due to lack of conversion. If I injected T I'd most likely break out+ im not too in a rush to roid my genetics for looks are trash but I've never had a hard time putting on mass, id like to get close to my natural potential before going down the route.

Not to mention gear is really fucking expensive in my country and borders are extra strict, unless you buy local and fuck knows what you're getting in that

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Im quite prone to body acne and acne that scars, ive got hypertrophic scars on my chest and back from pimples, had to treat them with cortisone injections. Currently on Asin + Finasteride I know both are increasing my total T due to lack of conversion. If I injected T I'd most likely break out+ im not too in a rush to roid my genetics for looks are trash but I've never had a hard time putting on mass, id like to get close to my natural potential before going down the route.

Not to mention gear is really fucking expensive in my country and borders are extra strict, unless you buy local and fuck knows what you're getting in that
Hm prone to acne only when I eat sweets, but when I was 13 and started puberty I was acne ridden as fuck (idk if it was from puberty release of test, or shit diet I had).

• +1

Yes it's quite brutal, even just finding a website for sarms that ships stealth here and is legit feels pretty difficult. Idk how much effort the border put in though since I got 2 prescription things (just phenibut and dxm) with no hassle, but I assume PEDS will be another story

• +1
Yes it's quite brutal, even just finding a website for sarms that ships stealth here and is legit feels pretty difficult. Idk how much effort the border put in though since I got 2 prescription things (just phenibut and dxm) with no hassle, but I assume PEDS will be another story
I ordered aromasin 1 month ago still in transit about to run outta my shit soon, my local source for MK677 got nuked here too

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Hm prone to acne only when I eat sweets, but when I was 13 and started puberty I was acne ridden as fuck (idk if it was from puberty release of test, or shit diet I had).
Test causes your glands to secrete more oil and thus more acne. There are other things like oil sugar and milk if you can’t tolerate it

Unless you're anorexic no.

• +1
I read on one thread that ur 5ft10

5ft10 200lbs natty seems very big. r u going for bloated strong guy look?

anyway i recommend just making a peanut shake or putting more olive oil on your food

• +1

Even a life long TRT cycle would give no side effects. Males on TRT are healthier than males with low natural Testosterone levels

• Woah
Reactions: Over
Even a life long TRT cycle would give no side effects. Males on TRT are healthier than males with low natural Testosterone levels
Depends from dosage. I want to try 20 weeks on 500mg but my main concerns are balding and possible acne

Depends from dosage. I want to try 20 weeks on 500mg but my main concerns are balding and possible acne

Do you have balding hair follicle genetics?

I read on one thread that ur 5ft10

5ft10 200lbs natty seems very big. r u going for bloated strong guy look?

anyway i recommend just making a peanut shake or putting more olive oil on your food
I just want to bulk really hard and gain decent mass before going on an aggressive cut. I don’t want to cut and end up with nothing I’ll probably be around 175 I’m 189 rn

Do you have balding hair follicle genetics?
Not really, I mean I’m 26 and Norwood 1 since a long time I don’t even know how long. My hair doesn’t fall out and it’s thick and dense, maybe I was just Norwood 1 by default.

Not really, I mean I’m 26 and Norwood 1 since a long time I don’t even know how long. My hair doesn’t fall out and it’s thick and dense, maybe I was just Norwood 1 by default.

I think your hair will be fine on 300 mg Testosterone.

Don’t take mass gainers, take high quality whey protein and eat above your usual calorie intake if u wanna get weight

• +1
I think your hair will be fine on 300 mg Testosterone.
On Reddit they say no difference 300 vs 500 in terms of side effects so if I’m gonna block my balls might as well go 500. I’ve seen some people say also 500 is very mild dose and you really shouldn’t worry about side effects if you are just average genetics (well my hair genetics is above average I’m 26 and nw1)

I want to get from 75kg to 85 anyway, don’t plan on getting 100+ meathead physique. Workout is upper/lower/upper/lower 4 times a week (you gain muscle sitting on your ass and jerking off anyway).

I’m thinking about 12 weeks vs 16 vs 20 as well, what do you think?

Your gut health is dogshit either way if you eat a modern western diet so what difference does it make? 😅
I eat a carnivore diet baby Dom 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙