Never EVER Say Hello to a Woman First

I never say hello to women first. I decided this in 2016, before I even found out about the incelosphere. I have attended different colleges and I’ve almost always had women talk to me first but that doesn’t mean they think I’m not unattractive. They just do it to make friends, that’s why. Luckily, I know better and don’t cope like others would.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Alright keep coping baby boy
Ur the one coping thinking ur gonna bang all these hoes (lmfao) while ur rotting here on an incel forum arguing with me 😂 biggest oofy doofie of all time lmao

If randos are rude to you, it's because you're a sperg and not because of looks. If women reject you, but you're otherwise popular then it's looks.
Wrong.

When my face happens to look good (not bloated, drawn, tired, etc.), they have no problem at all eye fucking me. Funny how that works.

Let's not pretend that women aren't superficial, elemental creatures. Let's no give them more credit than they deserve, OK?

Ur the one coping thinking ur gonna bang all these hoes (lmfao) while ur rotting here on an incel forum arguing with me 😂 biggest oofy doofie of all time lmao
So nigga mogs being on tiktok atleast here I can bully faggots like you without getting banned because of cucked rules:lul::lul:

So nigga mogs being on tiktok atleast here I can bully faggots like you without getting banned because of cucked rules:lul::lul:
U ain’t bullying shit lmao. Not sure what world ur in. Tist land

They created our mindset, retard. Get it now?
No they didn’t, you created it cuz you got cucked by some foid off ur own fault, deal with the consequences lmao and take accountability for ur wrongdoings and faults instead acting like a little bitch and crying about it online

Terrible attempt Ngl. Rope

If randos are rude to you, it's because you're a sperg and not because of looks. If women reject you, but you're otherwise popular then it's looks.
Good take from you. Nt pill is law. It’s why alienfranco, you, Ryo and Brian peppers still rot here after a decade

Approaching is cringe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
No they didn’t, you created it cuz you got cucked by some foid off ur own fault, deal with the consequences lmao and take accountability for ur wrongdoings and faults instead acting like a little bitch and crying about it online
IMG 3127

well you should be the one to approach them bcuz ur the male but only if she give you some signals ( smile,etc ) if she acts like you dont exist dont bother talking to her. You are invisible to her at this point
I wasn't trying to "approach" anyone. I was just saying a friendly "hi". Why the fuck do foids interpret EVERYTHING as sexual?

Moderators, please ban this mentally deficient foid or bluepilled cuck. Do it for the sake of the forum.

Moderators, please ban this mentally deficient foid or bluepilled cuck. Do it for the sake of this forum.
No one cares nigga ur the one who needs to be banned spreading this toxic bullshit. Lmao who even ru I’ve never heard of u b4

I don’t say hi to anyone
Hahaha

Last edited:
THIS IS WHY I HATE WOMEN
NONE OF THEM HAVE EVER DONE THIS TO ME
STUPID GAME PLAYING WHORES

Go choke on a bag of dicks, you bluepilled Reddit retard low I.Q. faggot. Kill yourself. No one will miss you.
no one will miss you🤓

Someone is butt hurt but seems like you’re projecting lmao

Women say hi and smile to dudes they don’t find attractive all the time.
Resident subhumans will read this and become delusional

Women say hi and smile to dudes they don’t find attractive all the time.
Resident subhumans will read this and become delusional
Yes, they do. Those dudes fall into one of these categories:

very old men
very young men
very weak men
gay men
men in their social circle

Most retarded thing ive ever read, a lot of my slays have been me approaching first nigga, the true test of attractiveness is if they sleep with you or not

Most retarded thing ive ever read, a lot of my slays have been me approaching first nigga, the true test of attractiveness is if they sleep with you or not
1. I was not trying to "approach" my foid neighbors. They're all old/ugly and disgusting. I was only saying a friendly "hello" to them. That's it.

2. You might've approached first, but I bet you my left testicle that they gave you the green light to do so. One thing is for sure, they didn't look away from you and slam the door in your face, like my twat neighbors did to me.

3. You might want to invest in a reading comprehension course.

• So Sad
Reactions: synock21
Yes bro people will be rude to a guy saying "hello" because they can instantly detect he's a sperg. :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: hifynnt
Yes bro people will be rude to a guy saying "hello" because they can instantly detect he's a sperg. :feelsuhh:
I swear, this forum is like a time capsule back to 2017, when everyone was either bluepilled, or "redpilled" at best.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I swear, this forum is like a time capsule back to 2017, when everyone was either bluepilled, or "redpilled" at best.
They convince themselves "just be nt" is legit so they can believe things will soon magically change for them.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
1. I was not trying to "approach" my foid neighbors. They're all old/ugly and disgusting. I was only saying a friendly "hello" to them. That's it.

2. You might've approached first, but I bet you my left testicle that they gave you the green light to do so. One thing is for sure, they didn't look away from you and slam the door in your face, like my twat neighbors did to me.

3. You might want to invest in a reading comprehension course.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHQAHAH JFL

At least I have one unlike ur incel rotting faggot ass lmao
Your the only incel that’s rotting white knighting for girls who don’t know your little pathetic faggot ass exist nigger:lul::lul:

Your the only incel that’s rotting white knighting for girls who don’t know your little pathetic faggot ass exist nigger:lul::lul:
Just adding more insults doesn’t make ur comeback better than mine LMAO. Tist

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Damm they must’ve hit a nerve little nigger
Yeh I definitely am hurt by some incel online calling me words like “nigger” JFL you must retarded fr

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
yeah, they can. You pick up on weirdness pretty quickly. Ugly people just get ignored. Weird/rude/insecure people get shit from people.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
100% of the times I had romantic contact it was her who approached me

100% of the time I was rejected I was the one who approached first

It is what it is

Ok, real talk now, I just talked to my girlfriend about it, and I concluded the following :what::

- If you first meet a girl (if she's looking to be in a relationship. If she's not looking, she won't care what you look like or how you act, she'll just be friendly out of completeness) who has a friend in your social circle (by this basically the friend validates that you are at least an ok and normal person) and she sees you as attractive, she will start to seek your attention at various times, touches you quickly in random moments and then pulls her hand back, laugh at anything you say, etc. (basically she will give more or less signals that she is interested in you), regardless of whether you said hello to her first or not (or basically being interested in her first. But she says it's preferable, until you get signals from her, not to seem interested in her, because you might do something wrong or unpleasant for her without realizing it, like seeming too desperate, and it will be a big turn off for her, even before anything starts between you 2).

- If you have all of the above, but don't have that mutual friend, she says don't be the one with the hello and interest, and just act normal, during future interactions, until she makes sure you're an ok, normal, decent person, not a murderer or rapist, etc. so again, if she finds you attractive, she'll initiate everything (in the form of signals. If you receive them and don't act, again, it's a big turn off for her) :what:

- If you have all of the above (even the mutual friend), but she doesn't find you attractive, you won't get signals, and she will try to keep interactions with you to a minimum :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

So basically: be attractive and don't seem desperate -> if she wants a relationship, she'll give you signals at some point. If you're not attractive to her, it's basically over :feelsrope: :feelsbadman: