Are mentalceldom and standardceldom linked?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I can't help but think there is a correlation.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
elliothate.png

I knew people would bring him up. The problem is even though he thought blonde stacies were hot there is never any evidence of a girl coneying interest in him so can we really say that he was turning down his looksmatch in the same way "femcels" do?

I can't help but think "mentalcels" could slay landwhales if they wanted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
realistically most white incels are mentalcels in that way but aren't considered so because landwhales are implicitly not considered and people generally agree with this, imo.

realistically most white incels are mentalcels but aren't considered so because landwhales are implicitly not considered and people generally agree with this, imo.

So you're saying white incels could slay landwhales? But if you don't consider landwhales, then they're mentalcels because they can't fuck non landwhales?

So you're saying white incels could slay landwhales? But if you don't consider landwhales, then they're mentalcels because they can't fuck non landwhales?
if you don't consider landwhales they are not mentalcels

if you don't consider landwhales they are not mentalcels

Ok so then they are too ugly for beckies but their mental capabilities stop them from being able to fuck whales correct?

Ok so then they are too ugly for beckies but their mental capabilities stop them from being able to fuck whales correct?
mentalcels are attractive enough to be with whales at least and choose not to but nobody accuses them of not being incels. i agree with the first comment you made i replied to.

mentalcels are attractive enough to be with whales at least and choose not to but nobody accuses them of not being incels. i agree with the first comment you made i replied to.

exactly, so they are technically not incels, just standardcels

yeah i think so
an average guy can go to a really ugly/fat girl and easily fuck her even if he talks bs or not much (unless youre too aspie to even say a full sentence to a girl)
there are lots of desperate foids out there

why would you care about any of our opinions anyway?

I've been reading your posts here and on the incels forum also, it's clear that even when legit stats are involved, if they don't fit the narrative that you think is correct you will dismiss. "The stats are correct - ONLY when they agree with me!" - that's you, narrow minded, an ignoramus, a doofus

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
why would you care about any of our opinions anyway?

I've been reading your posts here and on the incels forum also, it's clear that even when legit stats are involved, if they don't fit the narrative that you think is correct you will dismiss. "The stats are correct - ONLY when they agree with me!" - that's you, narrow minded, an ignoramus, a doofus

LOL you hate sub8 theory bro. I posted one thread for christsake.

Can you name other threads? Or do you only have one example?

this poster right here ^

I didn't know he also posted here on looksmax, the kind of new .co poster I'm talking about, he posts some of the cringiest shit I ever seen on the incels forum.
Tbh you would've sworn he was a faggot
give me an example?
Congrats on scoring #1 for gayest gif ever used ever on an incel forum
rJrMkMX.png
really, a gif? that's a huge problem?
Give me some more examples faggot, I found some random gif and threw it on there. Where else is my "cringy" shit, greycel?
Can't remember tbh

just you posting that gif gay shit speaks volumes

Get the fuck off this forum you hater.

Last edited:
LOL you hate sub8 theory bro. I posted one thread for christsake.

Can you name other threads? Or do you only have one example?
?? I said you're one of these annoying incels that screams 'muh science, muh stats' but when the stats don't agree with what your opinion then you're like 'these stats must be wrong'. You made a recent thread on incels about this.

also lol @ you giving orders with your yugi oh avi

?? I said you're one of these annoying incels that screams 'muh science, muh stats' but when the stats don't agree with what your opinion then you're like 'these stats must be wrong'. You made a recent thread on incels about this.

also lol @ you giving orders with your yugi oh avi

So I made one thread saying that I thought a study was BS because 18% of women weren't having sex.

You yourself actually stated that you found a study hard to believe so why is it so bad if I question one myself?

Yeah, I could if I put in a Little effort and simped a little bit but to what end? It won't be enjoyable and I will most likely have to pay for her food on a few dates first. This is what inceltears posters mean when they say that they're "Chad" and slay. A bunch of low-tier normies that spend every waking hour to please m'lady for a crumb of pussy once in a blue moon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I used to think I was a standardcel until I dropped all standards then I realized how subhuman I actually am.

1- landhwales are not human
2- you can refuse to date below your looksmatch and still be an incel.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
1- landhwales are not human
2- you can refuse to date below your looksmatch and still be an incel.

Can a weird Chad who can fuck beckies but not stacies be incel?

I mean inceldom isn't real if we take it to that extreme. Anyone can pay to get sex.

I feel a lot of ppl are mentalcel due to how they were raised. Parents nowadays have to work so many hours that they don’t have time to take care and nourish their young that the kids develop some sort of inferiority complex/ develop some avoidant attachment because the only people that look out for them are babysitters which isn’t the same as a mother or father

Yes, but why someone would slay landwhales? they are so disgusting...

I knew people would bring him up. The problem is even though he thought blonde stacies were hot there is never any evidence of a girl coneying interest in him so can we really say that he was turning down his looksmatch in the same way "femcels" do?
what