site went downhill when user "FukkenLoser" was banned

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
site went downhill when user "FukkenLoser" was banned

https://incels.is/threads/dont-go-outside.89817/

High IQ post right there

Congrats on scoring #1 for gayest gif ever used ever on an incel forum
rJrMkMX.png

Give me some more examples faggot, I found some random gif and threw it on there. Where else is my "cringy" shit, greycel?

https://incels.is/threads/dont-go-outside.89817/

High IQ post right there

Give me some more examples faggot, I found some random gif and threw it on there. Where else is my "cringy" shit, greycel?
Dedly

Can't remember tbh

just you posting that gif gay shit speaks volumes

Can't remember tbh

just you posting that gif gay shit speaks volumes

lol I was looking for a different gif but posted that one. If you're gonna say I post cringy shit, then can't reference anything than a random gif, it means you're talking out your ass, and should honestly get the fuck off this forum.

lol I was looking for a different gif but posted that one. If you're gonna say I post cringy shit, then can't reference anything than a random gif, it means you're talking out your ass, and should honestly get the fuck off this forum.
shit like this

settle down inkwel

shit like this

settle down inkwel

It would just be nice if maybe you could offer constructive criticism or point out my "cringe" thread instead of saying I'm a total retard who knows nothing

tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
All forums are on a slow descent to chaos. These are the stages of growth of a forum:

- New forum is created on a niche, interesting topic

- Initially the forum is small, but most of the users are heavily invested in the topic and make long, useful contributions

- Forum becomes vibrant and active. Owners of the forum are excited about the possibilities that lie ahead

- Forum starts growing. Maintenance bills and time invested start climbing due to heavy usage

- Owners of the site start scrambling to monetise it. They then discover that monetising forums is extremely hard and the money can just barely cover hosting costs

- Owners leave the forum on autopilot as a result

- Trolls roam free on the site with low effort posts. The original posters leave and the forum turns into a shithole

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
Average Redditor is beyond deluded. I actually try to convince myself that they understand it's shitpost but want to pretend it's not to make dudes in that site look like demented psychopaths, but then I remember they're just retarded and actually believe truly vile and evil people post in there. Most are just young virgins trolling and making fun of themselvs + others.
some are being srs but hyperbolic

All forums are on a slow descent to chaos. These are the stages of growth of a forum:

- New forum is created on a niche, interesting topic

- Initially the forum is small, but most of the users are heavily invested in the topic and make long, useful contributions

- Forum becomes vibrant and active. Owners of the forum are excited about the possibilities that lie ahead

- Forum starts growing. Maintenance bills and time invested start climbing due to heavy usage

- Owners of the site start scrambling to monetise it. They then discover that monetising forums is extremely hard and the money can just barely cover hosting costs

- Owners leave the forum on autopilot as a result

- Trolls roam free on the site with low effort posts. The original posters leave and the forum turns into a shithole
JoinedNov 19, 2019

Female worship because of this video linked in my sig, I personally think it's more making fun of females and degenerate fags but whatever, just wont link it again.

I got banned for this shit. Curry midget pill..

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan