Are Mexicans biologically kinda psychopath?

Bajio

Bajio

Marine FleetAdmiral ,The real mogger of seven seas
This what their ancestors practiced
View attachment 2891419
Images 9

View attachment 2891422
They do even more brutal things now on almost regular basis
most gore videos come from Mexico
Images 10
Images 11
Images 12
(these are the classic ones)(there are even more brutal unpopular videos)
Most violent cities in the world are in Mexico
Screenshot 20240501 072401

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Eriot Lodger, Xangsane and 1 other person
yea. happens when your race are rape babies of bloodthirsty primitive aztecs and crazed catholic spaniards

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Xangsane, 0hMan and 5 others
yes, i’m a beaner and can confirm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, dopaminebeyondfried and Hardrada
No, the Mayans had human sacrifice too but they have a low violent crime rate

Mexican states by homicide rate 2020 vs 2006 rates v0 kf1hz3y9j4wb1

The green area on this map is the Yucatan state which is populated by Mayans

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and BrahminBoss
I love high t crazy people and competition I wonder how many Mexicans my ancestors killed

also conquistadors where the worst of spain. a lot of them where sailors from the spanish navy,

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
then your ancestors didn´t killed anyone, they stayed in the penninsula, mexicans are the ones who descent from those conquistadors, but they didn´t actually killed any mexicans because mexico did not exist, what they did is they allied themselves with enemy tribes of the aztecas and fucked them over, and then they fucked over the indias and created mestizos, if many indigenous died afterwards was because of smallpox epidemic spreaded unintentionally.

spaniards maybe.

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
spanish influence is cope, those people are more like the bureaucrats and the rich elites of mexico, they're the white people that show up in their media. the genetic lineage of those committing these atrocities and joining the cartels and criminal underworld are brown oily amerinidian savages with low iq

then your ancestors didn´t killed anyone, they stayed in the penninsula, mexicans are the ones who descent from those conquistadors, but they didn´t actually killed any mexicans because mexico did not exist, what they did is they allied themselves with enemy tribes of the aztecas and fucked them over, and then they fucked over the indias and created mestizos, if many indigenous died afterwards was because of smallpox epidemic spreaded unintentionally.
I have spainiard blood I did come from conquistadors because my family somehow ended up in South America being obviously not indigenous with spainiard surnames

I have spainiard blood I did come from conquistadors because my family somehow ended up in South America being obviously not indigenous with spainiard surnames
mexico is not in south america though

besides you are only a spaniard if you where born in spain, other than you are a criollo

besides you are only a spaniard if you where born in spain, other than you are a criollo
Basically the same thing I was just born in the places they conquered

you larper, your not spanish, your just some hondurian, most likely mestizo.
I have white skin and heightmog ACTUAL Mexicans in my neighborhood jfl

This what their ancestors practiced
View attachment 2891419View attachment 2891423
View attachment 2891422
They do even more brutal things now on almost regular basis
most gore videos come from Mexico
View attachment 2891448View attachment 2891450View attachment 2891459(these are the classic ones)(there are even more brutal unpopular videos)
Most violent cities in the world are in Mexico
View attachment 2891489

@Jason Voorhees is Mexican so I say no, he’s a chill dude