badacne
6'4 LTN
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2026
- Posts
- 479
- Reputation
- 259
Idk what I’m doing wrong, but how the hell is this guy a model? I was shopping on American Eagle and this popped up.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
yeah bro it pisses me off so much. There are HTNs out there that need a job and this guy gets is somehowngl seeing ts would make me disgusted and click off bro
its hexumlitelitewho the fuck hired hexumilte
If you're referring to the tooth gap guy, bad example.Idk what I’m doing wrong, but how the hell is this guy a model? I was shopping on American Eagle and this popped up.
View attachment 5700184
Everyone can model, only some can become supermodels.Idk what I’m doing wrong, but how the hell is this guy a model? I was shopping on American Eagle and this popped up.
View attachment 5700184
nah fsReferring to the tooth gap. He is not ugly but when there is such a prominent flaw like that it throws everything else off.
Holllllllllllly bro. All you need to do to model for a company is be a race other than white and be sub-3.nah fs
but when we take this to the extreme shit gets outta hand
'Woman with rare skin condition lands target campaign'
View attachment 5700236
View attachment 5700240
![]()
Wise words.there's a difference between modeling and super models.
there's a difference between modeling and super models.