Are Moroccan women the prettiest on average?

yandex99

yandex99

Sphinx
I've been getting likes from Moroccan women on Muslim app and they're all HTB and up but only the ones that don't wear hijab,I guess it's just universal foid nature to show off their beauty if they have it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme, lastamericanvirgin and 7 others
Yes yes yes! Must be protected at all costs before word gets out.

@MaghrebGator @wsada @JohnBaza you should close all borders and go ER on foreigners before this gets out of hand. Except me, I'm an exception 😊

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, bloomercel, Imretarded? and 4 others

@MaghrebGator @wsada @JohnBaza you should close all borders and go ER on foreigners before this gets out of hand. Except me, I'm an exception 😊
These girls are sexy and curvy for sure

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Alhamdulilalh I'm Moroccan:love:
@SecularIslamist gtfo

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada
Are you even Muslim? If not gtfo. What app you using?

No. Find my curvy HTB bhai I'll betabuxxx her entire extended family.
Yes I'm Muslim,the app is Muslima.com

I will extra fuck marrocan women
Because i started hating those sandshitters
One pulled a knife on me
3 tried to Rob me i broke their jaw
I will fuck their women so hard they will Walk Like Pinguin for. A month

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Yes I'm Muslim,the app is Muslima.com
@JohnDoe you were right about Muslima.com
I swear you've said some kufr stuff before. What's your ethnic background? Height? Sect? Location? Education & career?

I just wanna know, I'm just doing my due diligence. More than I would for my own daughter. Morroc women need to be protected against kafir and degen men.

• JFL
I swear you've said some kufr stuff before. What's your ethnic background? Height? Sect? Location? Education & career?

I just wanna know, I'm just doing my due diligence. More than I would for my own daughter. Morroc women need to be protected against kafir and degen men.
None of your business and how are you going to 'protect'them from someone you never will even meet lmao

I'm a Muslim purely for the benefit of getting a semi decent and attractive foid since secular women are shit and Arab women are at least attractive with good valuee

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist

Muslima sucks it's mostly scammers with stolen insta pics and sheboons and old women

Many men already know Moroc women are easy and look better than other MENAs due to west African admixture :feelshmm:

That’s why I say if I were in France I’d not be incel as I’d just date maghrebis to cope. But I’m stuck in the uk in an 90% White City looking like an Isis member with my beard so it’s GG

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
No

• +1
Reactions: watah and mrriceguyreturn
Their faces are meh but their bodies are top-tier high estrogen

• +1
Many men already know Moroc women are easy and look better than other MENAs due to west African admixture :feelshmm:

That’s why I say if I were in France I’d not be incel as I’d just date maghrebis to cope. But I’m stuck in the uk in an 90% White City looking like an Isis member with my beard so it’s GG
They don't look better than other menas,the best mena women are Syrian and Lebanese and Palestinian.

But west African making them better looking lol?wouldn't that make them worse looking like the ones in the south?

I don't think features like nappy hair and monkey nose is attractive neither due most men

And why would you want a woman that would disobey her religion by fornicating with a christian that means she has same zero values as a secular foid lmao

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
They don't look better than other menas,the best mena women are Syrian and Lebanese and Palestinian.

But west African making them better looking lol?wouldn't that make them worse looking like the ones in the south?

I don't think features like nappy hair and monkey nose is attractive neither due most men

And why would you want a woman that would disobey her religion by fornicating with a christian that means she has same zero values as a secular foid lmao
No cos BBCs have great mixing genetics. In their own it’s a L but when mixed with Arab or white it’s a +

Lol no,meds have better pheno than mulattos
They do not. And what I said remains so. But this is subjective so we may agree to disagree

Ironically monkeys don’t have noses…

Your statement about Christian women is a hasty generalisation fallacy equivalent to me saying “Why would you want to date a Muslim don’t you know they will grow up trying to blow themselves up and take us with them?”

Just a retarded comment from a fool who knows nothing about Christianity. But yes I admit cumskin Protestant women are whores usually in the west but that’s a cultural problem not an religious one

They do not. And what I said remains so. But this is subjective so we may agree to disagree

Ironically monkeys don’t have noses…

Your statement about Christian women is a hasty generalisation fallacy equivalent to me saying “Why would you want to date a Muslim don’t you know they will grow up trying to blow themselves up and take us with them?”

Just a retarded comment from a fool who knows nothing about Christianity. But yes I admit cumskin Protestant women are whores usually in the west but that’s a cultural problem not an religious one
They do they have better coloring,better straight hair finer features

I reject Christianity because it's satanic and they worship reptilians serafim jinn and it's justification soteriology is wrong which is the sinequanon of Christianity

They do they have better coloring,better straight hair finer features

I reject Christianity because it's satanic and they worship reptilians serafim jinn and it's justification soteriology is wrong which is the sinequanon of Christianity
I disagree as I said we agree to disagree.

Name me one place in the bible (old and new) testament where the concept of “Djinns” are found?

Your religion is satanic you guys don’t even know the name of god and your god says “YOU ARE ONLY A SLAVE TO ALLALAAGAGAHHAHAHAAHHA” sounds a lot like Satan to me LOOOL. meanwhile God (the real God) tells Jews and Christian’s that he’s our FATHER and we are his CHILDREN.

But as I said come find me where the concept of these invisible people called Djins are found in the Jewish Torah and the Christian New Testament :feelshmm: also tell me what Gods ACTUAL NAME is mr Muslim.

I disagree as I said we agree to disagree.

Name me one place in the bible (old and new) testament where the concept of “Djinns” are found?

Your religion is satanic you guys don’t even know the name of god and your god says “YOU ARE ONLY A SLAVE TO ALLALAAGAGAHHAHAHAAHHA” sounds a lot like Satan to me LOOOL. meanwhile God (the real God) tells Jews and Christian’s that he’s our FATHER and we are his CHILDR

But as I said come find me where the concept of these invisible people called Djins are found in the Jewish Torah and the Christian New Testament :feelshmm: also tell me what Gods ACTUAL NAME is mr Muslim.
Tell me what seraphim mean?funny how you ignored my comment on soteriology

Tell me what seraphim mean?
That’s an angel… my avi is based of Seraphim.

They aren’t satanic either before you even go there as the Ark of the Covenant under Solomon had them decorated on the ark as god commanded and so did Noah in Exodus and Kings 1

Once again show me your gods name and where you can call Allah father. More proof that the ALLAAHAHAHAHAAH of Islam is a demonic farce and not the God of ABRAHAM your God is a demon. You’re religion doesn’t even have a Sabbat day or pentacost absolute joke 0 continuity with ancient Judaism absolute joke

They aren’t satanic either before you even go there as the Ark of the Covenant under Solomon had them decorated on the ark as god commanded and so did Noah in Exodus and Kings 1

Once again show me your gods name and where you can call Allah father. More proof that the ALLAAHAHAHAHAAH of Islam is a demonic farce and not the God of ABRAHAM your God is a demon
Seraph means fiery serpent,it's a reptilian jinn dumbass

I’m coming to Morocco inshaallah I heard the mehr there costs 500 bucks

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212

Once again show me your gods name and where you can call Allah father. More proof that the ALLAAHAHAHAHAAH of Islam is a demonic farce and not the God of ABRAHAM your God is a demon. You’re religion doesn’t even have a Sabbat day or pentacost absolute joke 0 continuity with ancient Judaism absolute joke
Look up the description of cherubim they are ugly creatures

• WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Dude you AGAIN ignored my comment on soteriology

Seraph means fiery serpent,it's a reptilian jinn dumbass
:dafuckfeels:are you braindead you Mudslime faggot. Has Kissing the pagan black rock rotted your peanut Islamic skull to the point that now you profaine agaisnt gods devout servants?
IMG 9232
IMG 9233

Get absolutely cooked you Mudslime one single fucking Google search shows you the J00s and Christian’s have them as high ranking Angels and prophet Isiah mentions them (ofc you wouldn’t know much abt that seeing as the Quran barely speaks about Isiah who is an major prophet lol)

Dude you AGAIN ignored my comment on soteriology
I never ignored it I just didn’t see a need to address it as every Christian denomination has their own outlook on salvation. My view is different than the Protestant view your probably familiar with which so salvation through faith alone (retarded belif as Protestants are just as retarded as Muslims unironically)

:dafuckfeels:are you braindead you Mudslime faggot. Has Kissing the pagan black rock rotted your peanut Islamic skull to the point that now you profaine agaisnt gods devout servants?
View attachment 3013423View attachment 3013426

Get absolutely cooked you Mudslime one single fucking Google search shows you the J00s and Christian’s have them as high ranking Angels and prophet Isiah mentions them (ofc you wouldn’t know much abt that seeing as the Quran barely speaks about Isiah who is an major prophet lol)
What is seraph....look it up on strong's concordance and tell me

I posted a thread where a rabbi said serafim are reptilian in the book of Isaiah

Seraf means reptilian in Hebrew

Now keep ignoring my comment on soteriology as you would leave Christianity right now

I never ignored it I just didn’t see a need to address it as every Christian denomination has their own outlook on salvation. My view is different than the Protestant view your probably familiar with which so salvation through faith alone (retarded belif as Protestants are just as retarded as Muslims unironically)
I'm talking about what the book of Hebrews gives as the sinequanon of Jesus death that there is no atonement without blood which is FALSE in the entire tanakh

What is seraph....look it up on strong's concordance and tell me

I posted a thread where a rabbi said serafim are reptilian in the book of Isaiah

Seraf means reptilian in Hebrew

Now keep ignoring my comment on soteriology as you would leave Christianity right now
False Equivocation fallacy :ROFLMAO:

Not all Jewish people agree on things as Jews have differing sects and interpretations of things

Regardless it’s a well regarded fact that Jews view seraphs as holy angels of the almighty Lord God

“Seraph—The Word comes from the Hebrew word meaning burn. The plural Seraphim means “burning ones”. Seraphim stand above God and proclaim his holiness. Isaiah 6: 2 “Seraphs were standing above him; each had six wings”

Even in Islam they have the same thing

False Equivocation fallacy :ROFLMAO:

Not all Jewish people agree on things as Jews have differing sects and interpretations of things

Regardless it’s a well regarded fact that Jews view seraphs as holy angels of the almighty Lord God

“Seraph—The Word comes from the Hebrew word meaning burn. The plural Seraphim means “burning ones”. Seraphim stand above God and proclaim his holiness. Isaiah 6: 2 “Seraphs were standing above him; each had six wings”

Even in Islam they have the same thing
Soraph would mean burning ones,SAraph means fiery serpent look it up on strong concordance the rabbi is right

Just keep copy pasting lies from christians trying to hoodwink us

Mulatto people (regardless of gender) are considered the most attractive.
IMG 0914
IMG 0915

By who?not me or most people lmao
You’re letting your preferences cloud your judgement

I'm talking about what the book of Hebrews gives as the sinequanon of Jesus death that there is no atonement without blood which is FALSE in the entire tanakh
You know nothing. The Jews used to sacrifice animals usually livestock to god to repent for their sins in the Temple that's what Jesus the Messiah came to demolish he came to allow us humans a way in which we can repent without having to shed blood and the best way he did that was to incarnate as a human and die as the sacrifice because no creation has life as valuable as humans so god did it himself.

Through this sacrifice humans can achieve Theosis and commune with god in a way never achievable thanks to this we can now repent to god and he will remove our sins without shedding of blood. This is prophesied to Abraham in the Melkizidek priesthood where he takes the bread and wine. And then it’s prophesied that gentiles would become “priests” something unfathomable to Jews but it’s fulfilled in Christianity

Do you know what Jesus means? It means Gods Salvation. We through him get salvation that’s why he came

Soraph would mean burning ones,SAraph means fiery serpent look it up on strong concordance the rabbi is right

Just keep copy pasting lies from christians trying to hoodwink us
This is literally what Jews belive :dafuckfeels:

Are you braindead I even posted links. Jews belive seraphim’s are Gods when’s his angels but your too fucking dense and retarded to know this you stupid little bitch. Which Rabbi said this as I know 99% of Jews would consider him a Heretic as every Jew I have met (I went to a Jewish school) agrees that seraphoms are angels and yes it does mean burning ones and they are angels are you braindead :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Now get rkt

Last edited:

Too late. Im moving to morroco instantly and will spread my Ethiopian seed:feelshah:

• Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass and SecularIslamist
I've been getting likes from Moroccan women on Muslim app and they're all HTB and up but only the ones that don't wear hijab,I guess it's just universal foid nature to show off their beauty if they have it
Ur a ethnic matching with ugly ppl

1AE379FE 2BAB 407C BD97 6CCA33B5A88F

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You’re letting your preferences cloud your judgement

They're not finer features are most attractive as is straight hair and white skin and that's whites and meds

Sorry bro the Jews lied to you

Mulatto apes are still niggers

They're not finer features are most attractive as is straight hair and white skin and that's whites and meds

Sorry bro the Jews lied to you

Mulatto apes are still niggers
Love how your response was basically “nuh uh” instead of actually providing a counter argument

This is literally what Jews belive :dafuckfeels:

Are you braindead I even posted links. Jews belive seraphim’s are Gods when’s his angels but your too fucking dense and retarded to know this you stupid little bitch. Which Rabbi said this as I know 99% of Jews would consider him a Heretic as every Jew I have met (I went to a Jewish school) agrees that seraphoms are angels and yes it does mean burning ones and they are angels are you braindead :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Now get rkt
Yawn

Follow orders next time bigger,I said look it up on concordance

the word seraph in ther strong's concordance means fiery or bronze serpent.

SORAPH means fiery being,but SEraph means fiery serpent.

the Rabbis that say that angels are reptilians are right,the highest angels,the serafim,are indeed reptilians.

he fiery flying serpent (Hebrew: שָׂרָף מְעוֹפֵף‎ sārāf mə‘ōfēf; Greek: ἔκγονα αὐτῶν ἐξελεύσονται; Latin: Absorbens volucrem) is a creature mentioned in the Book of Isaiah in the Tanakh.

The term translated as "fiery serpent", saraph, appears elsewhere in the Book of Isaiah to signify the seraphim, the singular form of which is also saraph.

Biblical accounts
Book of Isaiah
Isaiah 6:2: "Above it stood the seraphim: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly."
Isaiah 14:29: "Do not rejoice, all you of Philistia, because the rod that struck you is broken; for out of the serpent's roots will come a viper, and its offspring will be a fiery flying serpent."[1]
Isaiah 30:6: "The burden against the beasts of the South. Through a land of trouble and anguish, from which came the lioness and the lion, the viper and the fiery flying serpent, they will carry their riches on the backs of young donkeys, and their treasures on the humps of camels, to a people who shall not profit."[2]
Other sources
References to "fiery serpents" lacking a mention of flight can be found in several places in the Hebrew Bible.

Deuteronomy 8:15 "Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;"
Numbers 21:6–8 "(6) And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. (7) Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. (8) And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent(my note:Seraph), and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live." This symbol, the Nehushtan, is similar to the ancient Greek Rod of Asklepios (frequently confused with the caduceus) and is frequently cited as an instance of the same archetype.

Love how your response was basically “nuh uh” instead of actually providing a counter argument
You posted a study from the UK(which fetishizes niggers) the ugliest whites on earth where rightfully mixed race people look better

Now conduct the same study in the balkans turkey or Lebanon or even a attractive white country lmao

Southeastasians,latinos and central Asians are also mixed race as are indians yet no one considers them better looking than whites because they're not

Most eurocentric mulattos look like indians if they straighten their hair btw but most mulattos are just lighter niggers

Yawn

Follow orders next time bigger,I said look it up on concordance

the word seraph in ther strong's concordance means fiery or bronze serpent.

SORAPH means fiery being,but SEraph means fiery serpent.

the Rabbis that say that angels are reptilians are right,the highest angels,the serafim,are indeed reptilians.

he fiery flying serpent (Hebrew: שָׂרָף מְעוֹפֵף‎ sārāf mə‘ōfēf; Greek: ἔκγονα αὐτῶν ἐξελεύσονται; Latin: Absorbens volucrem) is a creature mentioned in the Book of Isaiah in the Tanakh.

The term translated as "fiery serpent", saraph, appears elsewhere in the Book of Isaiah to signify the seraphim, the singular form of which is also saraph.

Biblical accounts
Book of Isaiah
Isaiah 6:2: "Above it stood the seraphim: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly."
Isaiah 14:29: "Do not rejoice, all you of Philistia, because the rod that struck you is broken; for out of the serpent's roots will come a viper, and its offspring will be a fiery flying serpent."[1]
Isaiah 30:6: "The burden against the beasts of the South. Through a land of trouble and anguish, from which came the lioness and the lion, the viper and the fiery flying serpent, they will carry their riches on the backs of young donkeys, and their treasures on the humps of camels, to a people who shall not profit."[2]
Other sources
References to "fiery serpents" lacking a mention of flight can be found in several places in the Hebrew Bible.

Deuteronomy 8:15 "Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;"
Numbers 21:6–8 "(6) And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. (7) Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. (8) And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent(my note:Seraph), and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live." This symbol, the Nehushtan, is similar to the ancient Greek Rod of Asklepios (frequently confused with the caduceus) and is frequently cited as an instance of the same archetype.
:dafuckfeels:I literally just told you what the Jews belive about seraphim’s…. They even tell you themselves that they work for God, who cares if they are “reptilian”:feelstastyman: which makes no sense as ontologically speaking they are spirits but whatever.

You are a fucking brainlet you use WIKAPEDIA as a source meanwhile I use the Torah and what ACTUAL Jews say about them and they are Angels

Also DJNNS DO NOT FUCKING EXIST in the bible (old and New Testament). No christian or Jew belives in the mythical pagan Arabian fairytale creature called “Djinn” they are a specifically islamic/Pagan Arab phenomenon

Even in Numbers the “firery Serpents” are forms the angles took to punish the rebelling is related that’s why they went to Moses and said “we have sinned the Lord is angry with us” god punished the Sinners as he should you jsut proved my point seraphim are angles god bless them

Demons/devils are ALL FALLEN ANGELS AKA DEMONS AND EVERY JEW AND CHRSITIAN AGREES ON THIS ONLY MUDSLIMES LIKE YOU WHO KISS BLACK PAGAN ROCK LIKE THE PAGANS BEFORE YOU THINK DJINN ARE EVEN RELATED TO DEMONS THEY SRE NOT THE SAME THING :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
:dafuckfeels:I literally just told you what the Jews belive about seraphim’s…. They even tell you themselves that they work for God, who cares if they are “reptilian”:feelstastyman: which makes no sense as ontologically speaking they are spirits but whatever.

You are a fucking brainlet you use WIKAPEDIA as a source meanwhile I use the Torah and what ACTUAL Jews say about them and they are Angels

Also DJNNS DO NOT FUCKING EXIST in the bible (old and New Testament). No christian or Jew belives in the mythical pagan Arabian fairytale creature called “Djinn” they are a specifically islamic/Pagan Arab phenomenon

Demons/devils are ALL FALLEN ANGELS AKA DEMONS AND EVERY JEW AND CHRSITIAN AGREES ON THIS ONLY MUDSLIMES LIKE YOU WHO KISS BLACK PAGAN ROCK LIKE THE PAGANS BEFORE YOU THINK DJINN ARE EVEN RELATED TO DEMONS THEY SRE NOT THE SAME THING :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
DNR

Look up seraph in the concordance I'm in my phone can't post link

DNR

Look up seraph in the concordance I'm in my phone can't post link
I just clicked on it and it proved my point… they are angles who do the lords command :hnghn:

You are A Mudslime so you already worship demons regardless so why do you care :ROFLMAO:. Islam is a entire death cult about worshipping the devil

Your angels are reptilians

And your god yhwh dwells in thick darkness
Ok and? If gods angels take the form of serpents punish those who displease him so be it that doesn’t disprove or weaken my point you idiot both Jews and Christian’s (TRUE ABRAHAMIC FOLLOWERS) belive this is the case

And it turns out Muslims also belive in Seraphim’s :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ohhh hard 4 u

Your “ALLAHHHHHHHAAAA” isn’t god of Abraham. YHWH is the god that appeared to Abraham and Moses and many others. BUT ofc your gonna bring up the Canaanite connection when that connection is a bastardisation that the Canaanite’s later picked up lol :ROFLMAO: you failed though nice try buddy good try son

Ok and? If gods angels take the form of serpents punish those who displease him so be it that doesn’t disprove or weaken my point you idiot both Jews and Christian’s (TRUE ABRAHAMIC FOLLOWERS) belive this is the case

And it turns out Muslims also belive in Seraphim’s :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ohhh hard 4 u

Your “ALLAHHHHHHHAAAA” isn’t god of Abraham. YHWH is the god that appeared to Abraham and Moses and many others. BUT ofc your gonna bring up the Canaanite connection when that connection is a bastardisation that the Canaanite’s later picked up lol :ROFLMAO: you failed though nice try buddy good try son

Thanks for admitting your god which dwells in thick darkness has his top angels being reptilian jinn,it took a long time for your monkey ass to admit this but thank you because I always win