Are most liberals just nerds who secretly ran from jocky conservatives, and want to promote nonwhites to make non rich/ gated community ppl suffer

What % of "liberals" think this way.

• 0-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20

• 20-30

• 30-40

• 40-50

• 50-60

• 60-70

• 70-80

• 80-90

• 90-100

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Basically what I'm saying is do liberals/ sjws/ leftists want to destroy the world. They don't actually believe in any of this stuff. They're just nerds who want to be part of the 1% of rich ppl who live in happy sheltered communities. Don't experience real life, etc. And they want nonwhties to take over to kill off the jocky whites who bullied them.

They don't want conservatives to stop them from their fantasies. Conservative redneck types are on-hands, practical, masculine. And not too dumb. It's essentially a living holochaust for nerds as a subculture.

And they just promote nonwhites. It's a necessary evil to say nonwhites (blacks, mexicans, etc) should multiply/ take over. Or else they would have too many based standards. Saying ugly is beautiful, necessary is a good way for things to hide, get reduced over time.

Basically white nerds who joined liberalism lie about how much they love blacks, but in reality they wouldn't want to be with them, and they want every poor person who couldn't get away from blacks to suffer basically.

Nerds hate jock redneck types who think having an attention span on anything that isn't caveman/ broad ranging stuff is gay. Nerds know though they don't want warhammer 40k to be popular everywhere. Then the nerds aren't special. But they don't want to be bullied either. Nerds want an exclusive club.

The boomery/ hyper critical mindset is what nerds fear.
They want nonwhites to fester, and kill the non-super rich whites.
I am beginning to see the truth I think.

WHenever anyone based comes in, then just be super moral/ liberal and attack the jock/ boomer until they get cancelled. It's all a mechanism.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back