Are most men already black pilled including normies but there pretending to be normal as a way of playing damage control ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
We are all aware of the prevalence of lookism in our current era. This phenomenon has always existed, but it has become more pronounced in recent times. The government, media, and algorithms often collaborate to hide the harsh realities of lookism and its implications. They perpetuate ideas like "looksmaxing," which only serves to reinforce the status quo.
The root cause of lookism lies in our biology, and the most effective solution would be eugenics. However, the government is opposed to this idea because it fears that if we implement eugenics for physical attractiveness, it could lead to eugenics for other traits, such as intelligence. Higher IQ populations often lead to critical thinkers, which can pose a threat to the state. Thus, eugenics is demonized and obscured to hide the truth about human nature.
Most people, or "normies," are aware of these realities but stay silent due to fear of censorship and social backlash. They pretend to be "blue-pilled" and conform to mob thinking to avoid being ostracized. This behavior further perpetuates the problem, as the root cause remains unaddressed.
The solution to lookism lies in addressing the inherent biological factors that contribute to it. This could involve more humane practices such as sterilization, abortion of children with genetic defects, and implementing a system that requires individuals to possess certain traits before they are allowed to have children.
Ultimately, we need to encourage open discussion and exploration of these issues, rather than suppressing them out of fear or political correctness.

@MakinItHappen
@eduardkoopman
@BlackpillRemedy

• +1
Reactions: NEOKAISER
I think I get the point(s) made in this essay.
Is there a question though? or just wanted to share ones opinion on what should happen/change?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
No, they are still in their offy doofy world

I think I get the point(s) made in this essay.
Is there a question though? or just wanted to share ones opinion on what should happen/change?

I'm autistic i'm asking you what you have noticed based on your studies you've read

I'm autistic i'm asking you what you have noticed based on your studies you've read
i can agree on your analysis.

but eugenics controlled in a structred way (with laws and shit), is not gonna happen here where I life. As it will be compared 1-on-1 with nazi Germany Hitler, which had eugenics concepts, with his concept of the "superior" human and the inferior humans.

German nazi rasist propaganda

i can agree on your analysis.

but eugenics controlled in a structred way (with laws and shit), is not gonna happen here where I life. As it will be compared 1-on-1 with nazi Germany Hitler, which had eugenics concepts, with his concept of the "superior" human and the inferior humans.

View attachment 2746428

my idea's aren't to do with hitler his autistic monkey brain obsessed with his weird Nordic fantasy reminder this idiot believed the world was full of ice and created by ice he believed in some weird race of hyper boreans that came from the earths core and he believed in retarded concepts like the racial soul he is hardly the ideal for what i mean by eugenics when i say eugenics i mean objective verifiable traits inherent within the phenotype that selects for the best of that stock to breed which includes intelligence and beauty the state hates high IQ people though the more intellgent some 1 is the higher in libertarian avocation 1 is and since the state is a parasite that consumes all until it reaches it's zenith in totalitarianism it always practices dysgenics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
my idea's aren't to do with hitler his autistic monkey brain obsessed with his weird Nordic fantasy reminder this idiot believed the world was full of ice and created by ice he believed in some weird race of hyper boreans that came from the earths core and he believed in retarded concepts like the racial soul he is hardly the ideal for what i mean by eugenics when i say eugenics i mean objective verifiable traits inherent within the phenotype that selects for the best of that stock to breed which includes intelligence and beauty the state hates high IQ people though the more intellgent some 1 is the higher in libertarian avocation 1 is and since the state is a parasite that consumes all until it reaches it's zenith in totalitarianism it always practices dysgenics
yeah, I get you suggest eugenics based on objective verifiable traits and other traits than the cope Hitler concepts fro eugenics.

the point I was making, that any eugenics implemented by governement/law/etc...; will be compared to the horrors of nazi germany, and therefore I don't see it happening people accepting this to happen.

yeah, I get you suggest eugenics based on objective verifiable traits and other traits than the cope Hitler concepts fro eugenics.

the point I was making, that any eugenics implemented by governement/law/etc...; will be compared to the horrors of nazi germany, and therefore I don't see it happening people accepting this to happen.

The government won't allow it to begin with it serves in there worst interest why would you want a high IQ population if a high IQ population is gonna be more steered towards libertarianism which people with higher iq swing to and the state isn't an company it's a monopoly on civil services the less power the state has the less influence it has and why would the government want this ? They want to enslave there people all states seek to do this because human nature corrupts ultimately