Are most normies sociopaths?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
A short time ago I created this thread:

But what if it's actually the other way around? A huge part of what makes a sociopath a sociopath is the inability to take responsibility and inability to have a realistic view on oneself. Incels/blackpillers (typically) are able to do this, which is why we got blackpilled in the first place. It's not possible to get blackpilled without admitting that you have large flaws and understanding how the world really works. Normies can't do this because of their huge ego and are also utterly unresponsive to hard objective facts. It literally doesn't matter if you explain it to them in precise scientific detail why the bluepill view is horseshit, they will still ignore all of it and call you names because they are too arrogant to admit they are more genetically inferior than they would like to believe. They don't possess any means to self-reflect.

So is it possible that sociopathy is actually the norm and that it's actually us whom are less likely to be sociopaths?

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and HighTierNormie
everything you post is retarded af

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
I wish i was normie. Being blackpilled as an ugly guy is a curse

No but most people here are

Here’s a quote that was popular on lookism that dwells into the hidden phyche of the average normie

Even the most "blackpilled" gore watching Machiavellian person on the deep net don't even close to the depravity of a high tier normie. Forum users have too much self awareness to act like a sociopath, its faked and they're conscious tears them up inside. Normies have been doing it instinctively since day 1 so they don't even have hang ups

They're basically constantly manipulating each other, lying, cheating(both kinds), talking behind people's backs, slandering, out for themselves. You basically have to read between the lines when interact with them. Half of what people say are half truths.

Aspies are fucked because they tend to be honest and straight forward . If you make your intentions clear with words in any situation you're fucked beyond repair.

The more sociopathic and dopamine + power chasing you are the closer you get to approximating normie behavior. High empathy is not an NT trait at all and if you're naive and big hearted this world will fuck you in the ass until suicide because you let it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bennett, Deleted member 3045 and 5 others
I’d say most normies are incredibly selfish, however not sociopathic.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Here’s a quote that was popular on lookism that dwells into the hidden phyche of the average normie
This is true af tbh

worded it perfectly

you have to be manipulative and ruthless in this world

being nice gets you nothing

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and TheMewingBBC
you have to be manipulative and ruthless in this world

being nice gets you nothing

Which makes the normies social justice cope all the more hilarious. Basically all of social justice is just the inferior trying to bullshit themselves into thinking their problems are the result of some conspiracy rather than the fact that their genes are garbage.

I wouldn’t call them exact sociopaths because where would actual sociopaths lie at? They’re simply extremely selfish.

normies high on emotional but low on other one. like they dont understand ,,why'' but they feel how bad someone is feeling