Are most of the religious men in zoomer/ milennial generation only holding onto it for redpill reasons you think now

Are most men holding onto religion to keep women stupid, and other people ignorant in our gen?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Not yet

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 16537

Deleted member 16537

Bronze
Dumb construction worker blue collar boomers. Or grand standing sarcastic atheist smart ass types. The world is producing more people who enjoy art, music, culture, fantasy, finesse. So religion can't really survive on that.
Most men imo hold onto it (if they ever reach the internet and get their based revelation about religion)

I think a lot of them are going to eventually hold onto religion simply because it is easy, and simple to keep women naive with cultural fantasy for grown adults.

No they just belive in it

• +1
Reactions: EnlightenedGymcel
Off-topic

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
weird ass greycel thread ngl

I used to be one of these people. I was Eastern Orthodox Christian before i became blackpilled. I left because their concept of god is based on a horrifyingly mysterious judge that you can't really get to know unless you sacrifice everything for him, and i don't have the faith for that anymore. I still applaud orthodox societies over catholic and protestant and atheist ones still.

Religion is cope

Last edited:
How is the truth cope
It's not the truth,even if it is ,who gives a shit about this autism.:lul::lul::lul:

Being blackpilled is Incel trait.

Chads aren't blackpilled,they just live laugh fuck and enjoy,while autists here rot and keep discussing blackpills.

What i am trying to say,is just ascend and get out of here and u should no longer care about blackpill autism,chad fucks and hugs he dosent care about blackpills and bluepills,he dosent even know what it is.

But if blackpill is helping u to ascend ,then it's good for u.

Now the whole forum will come after me,the mods would probably ban men(please don't man,i am heightpilled btw,semi blackpilled)😢.

Brb heightmaxxing and going to dickmaxx as i want to take away the innocence of JBs and destroy roasties

• +1
Reactions: ballskin