Are most pretty boys just looksmaxxed normies?

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
Already expecting some retards to start screaming and barking like little whores because they suck tiktokers' cocks, but im posting this anyways lmao.

Let's take a look at Sergi Cabrer, the omegle slayer:

He looks just slightly above your average white guy in this pic.

Here he has better hair, skin, smile and a bit leaner - and he suddenly gets all the fucking girls on omegle.

Sergi's bones are good but nothing outstanding, not close to vinnie hacker's bones, for example. Doesn't that mean he is just a looksmaxxed MTN/HTN? Also, does that also mean that most guys with okay ratios can do the same?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, mug, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
Just maxxed your pheno and compact maxilla theory (just born gl theory)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, mug, noodlelover and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
most of them are just gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, noodlelover, Growth Plate and 4 others
That doesn't apply to you russiancel
If it would, i wouldn't rot on here but just run igmaxxing and slaying lol

Im forced to rot on here because im below average with subhuman height

Already expecting some retards to start screaming and barking like little whores because they suck tiktokers' cocks, but im posting this anyways lmao.

Let's take a look at Sergi Cabrer, the omegle slayer:

View attachment 1881897

He looks just slightly above your average white guy in this pic.

View attachment 1881900
Here he has better hair, skin, smile and a bit leaner - and he suddenly gets all the fucking girls on omegle.

Sergi's bones are good but nothing outstanding, not close to vinnie hacker's bones, for example. Doesn't that mean he is just a looksmaxxed MTN/HTN? Also, does that also mean that most guys with okay ratios can do the same?
I agree. Serge is like 4.5 PSL to be honest with you. 4.4 to be exact. He only has pheno and TikTok halo going for him. He is mid-tier HTN.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: House Lannister, Growth Plate, rand anon and 4 others

Exactly

The guy on the picture wasn't below average on the before, fucking read what I said man ffs. He has no big failos like you

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
How is this recessed normie a slayer

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and Deleted member 18244
More easy mode again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Exactly

The guy on the picture wasn't below average on the before, fucking read what I said man ffs. He has no big failos like you
He looks same in every pic jfl go visionmaxx asap

Also very high trust
Smaller nose, very good coloring, and a compact midface are all ideal for this as well

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, datboijj, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
I agree. Serge is like 4.5 PSL to be honest with you. 4.4 to be exact. He only has pheno and TikTok halo going for him. He is mid-tier HTN.
Yep. I guess he read looksmax.org and learned about the smilepill with @Niko69 and he became a slayer

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 19766, datboijj and 1 other person

Its because you have aspergers

Most polish guys are extremely ugly and still have a slim girlfriend while you are rotting and coping

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 1851
This

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Kinda. You still need to have good coloring and a high trust face to be a prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 1851
user @pneumocystosis looks like a better version of Sergi

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, pneumocystosis, Racky and 2 others
Kinda. You still need to have good coloring and a high trust face to be a prettyboy.
Yeah, and plenty of guys on this website have those traits together with being white, so I guess they have good potential.
user @pneumocystosis looks like a better version of Sergi
and he is a virgin while sergi is a slayer. omeglepill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 19174
Yeah, and plenty of guys on this website have those traits together with being white, so I guess they have good potential.

and he is a virgin while sergi is a slayer. omeglepill
he's just super aspie and don't know how to market himself to girls
he also has short fade, he needs longer hair like sergi

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Growth Plate, Racky and 2 others
Giga cope gymcel
every time I post anything in any fitness server I get a dozen of these types of dudes trying to slide in my DM's.

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
he’s just frauding same angle and lighting everytime

Also very high trust
Smaller nose, very good coloring, and a compact midface are all ideal for this as well
Midface is the most important part of the face. Same with pheno. Both are unchangable. This is why bimax doesnt ascend people higher than ltn-mtn tier

@Pakicel average iq on the replies of this thread is close to 45. Please help

he's just super aspie and don't know how to market himself to girls
he also has short fade, he needs longer hair like sergi
Do you think tiktok fringe looks better than short fade?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Prettyboys are just chads with more flaws than maesthetic chads

Look at this twinks neck
ED0B9EE2 3E67 4F67 8162 81EADAF1D860

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
That's kinda make sense. Almost every pretty boy have long (sometimes and even often dyed) hair
and if they cut it they will look less attractive and just lose their only one unique feature/one of unique features. Also they're obviously almost always low testosterone

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 1851
3088172 1663960614119
3087008 1663878300135

Yes, NT looks (current popular hairstyle + dressing sense) and atleast HTN = guaranteed pussy in 2022

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 22540, Johanjohan and 2 others
Are they from Chennai, macha?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
He probably have huge appeal in high school. It's all about age category to be honest. He obviosly
wouldn't get the attention of an older woman (only if age difference is like 1-3 years), but a lot of girls of his age (15-17 i suppose?) would like him since he have high trust look (without looking too beta e.t.c)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Johanjohan
He just has a ideal chad smile tbh.

His resting face is normie though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and Deleted member 1851
  • Hmm...
Yeah hes extremely overrated. Hes all hair, skin, and smile halo.

Years ago when I had clear skin, tiktok hair, and was underweight I would get Asian JB's screaming and calling me attractive on there. Now that im higher bodyfat, older, and have acne I get skipped instantly.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 1851
Can u post some NT dressing styles for early 20s white guy
White ape nft shirt, black joggers, and nike blazers with stance socks. Dont forget iphone and airpods.

Just maxxed your pheno and compact maxilla theory (just born gl theory)
Having compact maxilla doesn't mean that you look good. Good genetics and good enviroment (all together is very rare in modern world sadly), good ratios, no major flaws (overused example but anomalous facial asymmetry or even worse certain number of anomalous asymmmetries can be taken in account), phenotype, low body fat (and face since it's depends on bf too) is what creates an physically attractive person. One bone won't make you absolutely good looking

Having compact maxilla doesn't mean that you look good. Good genetics and good enviroment (all together is very rare in modern world sadly), good ratios, no major flaws (overused example but anomalous facial asymmetry or even worse certain number of anomalous asymmmetries can be taken in account), phenotype, low body fat (and face since it's depends on bf too) is what creates an physically attractive person. One bone won't make you absolutely good looking
this guy is a schizoprenic retard. dont even waste your time arguing with him

• +1
this guy is a schizoprenic retard. dont even waste your time arguing with him
Yeah. Thank you for advice since i'm newbie here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Yeah. Thank you for advice since i'm newbie here
no problem.

he is literally diagnosed with schizophrenia which is correlated with lower IQs, not surprising when you consider that most of the things he says are absolutely retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 22540
Yeah hes extremely overrated. Hes all hair, skin, and smile halo.

Years ago when I had clear skin, tiktok hair, and was underweight I would get Asian JB's screaming and calling me attractive on there. Now that im higher bodyfat, older, and have acne I get skipped instantly.
Why didn't u lose ur khhv card back then?

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 1851
Slav is kinda like being low tier white
Debatable btw. Sure there's a lot of ugly slavs but still there's a lot of good looking ones. I'm a slav and can say that problem is that slavs very often tend to have bad hair genetics (balding in young adult or even worse in young age) and also bad skin + alcohol problems

Mostly yes.

Being Chad requires superior genetics, but being a pretty boy is attainable by most normies if they would put in the work.

• +1
Mostly yes.

Being Chad requires superior genetics, but being a pretty boy is attainable by most normies if they would put in the work.
True. I'm also suppose that most prettyboys have norwood issue (yes, even at young age)

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
Do you think tiktok fringe looks better than short fade?
i don't know if it could fit someone face tbh, i need to see at sombody face b4 saying so

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
True. I'm also suppose that most prettyboys have norwood issue (yes, even at young age)
Wait, so you suspect the hair combed forward is to hide their hairline?

I never thought about this.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 22540
Wait, so you suspect the hair combed forward is to hide their hairline?

I never thought about this.
Yes. I'm sure that most of them frauding it. Even if it's not norwood most of them definitely have some issue with their hair. It's very common in modern world and zoomers are not exception

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Debatable btw. Sure there's a lot of ugly slavs but still there's a lot of good looking ones. I'm a slav and can say that problem is that slavs very often tend to have bad hair genetics (balding in young adult or even worse in young age) and also bad skin + alcohol problems
They tend to have bad genetics because they are mongolian rapebabies and their older regimes genocided everyone with good genetics (intellectuals, nobility and etc) and replaced them with untermenschen.