Are most very handsome guys you see below 173cm due to natural selection

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, thecel, happybread and 5 others
I don't think so

• Woah
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
The best looking people I saw are generally short and they have the best frame as well,
I don't think our bodies are adapted to even be in 170cm territory

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Most handsome guys fall between 5'8"-6'2" as obvious as that may sound.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chinlet Ascension, Agendum and 2 others
Most handsome guys fall between 5'8"-6'2" as obvious as that may sound.
Alot of them can be 5'7 like cillian Murphy, zayn, Luke mabbott, Tom cruise

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TheAnomaly, coke and 1 other person
all models are tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Cope harder

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, MentalistKebab, Solidcoin and 5 others
To explain at once

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and SOS-Sonic
Industry standard. Clothes look better and more noticeable on taller people.
Exactly Bieber, Depp, cillian Murphy Jason statham are confirmed handsome and short

me and my friend are the smallest of our group and the most handsome.
mf banged my cousin.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I do think on average, short guys are slightly more handsome but not by alot. My reason is people who are tall usually have longer midfaces cuz they keep growing, where short people usually have smaller midfaces which is more ideal.

There are some other things I notice tall people usually have like big nose, big ears, etc. because of the excess hgh in their body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and TheAnomaly
Exactly Bieber, Depp, cillian Murphy Jason statham are confirmed handsome and short
James Dean, Marlon Brando, Kurt Cobain, Axl Rose, Zac Efron etc.

I'm in the stance that height doesn't really matter unless it comes to Dating profiles, and even then unless you're under 5 foot 7, it's not going to be a problem at all. Every 5'6 guy claims 5'8, every 5'8 guy claims 5'10.. so dating sites are all messed up.

It's easy to say only good looking guys are tall, because as stated industry standard is to choose a taller male/woman, but there are multiple good looking short guys too, height really doesn't matter in my opinion, but of course opinions differ depending on person.

Also I'm currently labelling short as anything around 5'6 - 5'8 or less. I think 5'8 - 5'11 is just average height, anything above is tall.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 5521
James Dean, Marlon Brando, Kurt Cobain, Axl Rose, Zac Efron etc.

I'm in the stance that height doesn't really matter unless it comes to Dating profiles, and even then unless you're under 5 foot 7, it's not going to be a problem at all. Every 5'6 guy claims 5'8, every 5'8 guy claims 5'10.. so dating sites are all messed up.

It's easy to say only good looking guys are tall, because as stated industry standard is to choose a taller male/woman, but there are multiple good looking short guys too, height really doesn't matter in my opinion, but of course opinions differ depending on person.

Also I'm currently labelling short as anything around 5'6 - 5'8 or less. I think 5'8 - 5'11 is just average height, anything above is tall.
If you're legit handsome and 5'11 it's like being 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Explain "due to natural selection".

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
Explain "due to natural selection".
Think he means for short guys to have been born the short father was good looking to mate.

Ugly short guys won't mate

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 6531 and thecel
Women selected men who were shorter tended to be better looking than the other options they had which were taller

Hence increasing the likelihood of a good looking short man being reproduced.

Obviously good looking tall men mog, but like back then women didn't have the endless pick options to build their dream man like they do now

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and TheAnomaly
Think he means for short guys to have been born the short father was good looking to mate.

Ugly short guys won't mate
Good point. My Dad was (is) a handsome manlet.
Back in the day, he was a playboy.

Its because of italians. Generally short yet good looking.

Wtf is the nord. Also you are completely wrong.
I meant north

how am I wrong? Im Italian

south and north are completely different. You dont even know what you are talking about jfl

I meant north

how am I wrong? Im Italian

south and north are completely different. You dont even know what you are talking about jfl
My grandparents come from south italy and they've always talked about how the men there were short. Calabria.

My grandparents come from south italy and they've always talked about how the men there were short. Calabria.
I was talking about northern Italy. Southern Italians look curry/Arabian jfl

Very few facially attractive guys are above 6'4 and below 5'6.

I was talking about northern Italy. Southern Italians look curry/Arabian jfl
They don't look curry lmao

Arab makess sense look at the geographical distance

Very few facially attractive guys are above 6'4 and below 5'6.
Very few attractive guys are above 6 foot. Most white guys are tall but aren't good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
it's easier to have good facial proportions as a manlet because once you reach like 6'2 in height your midface will probably start elongating and you need sufficient FWHR and ipd to balance it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back