Are muscle cope?

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
I've been getting jacked but I'm starting to think it makes me look like a further ethnic incel. But if that was the case then how come sometimes women squeeze my muscles and try to lift my shirt up to feel my abs. Also when I got fat and tried using my face I got crap results on tinder but when I was buff I got more matches and a oneitis that actually replies.

its becuase ethnics arent failoed as much as you think idk:redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I've been getting jacked but I'm starting to think it makes me look like a further ethnic incel. But if that was the case then how come sometimes women squeeze my muscles and try to lift my shirt up to feel my abs. Also when I got fat and tried using my face I got crap results on tinder but when I was buff I got more matches and a oneitis that actually replies.
bro you literally just answered your own question :lul: go workout and stop asking stupid questions :y'all:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvaro, JawMogger and Deleted member 15164
Ulisses Jr. On Instagram has 8.8 million followers off of straight body halo.

if your low tier normie facially it is cope , muscle won't save u

• +1
Reactions: exeight and JawMogger
no those who say its cope are to lazy to go there

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Gymcelling and leanmaxxing WORKS provided your face is not deformed. Anyone who says otherwise is a lazy rotting incel

• +1
Reactions: exeight
just shoulders and neck

facially you dont need muscles to look good, all you need is to leanmaxx. It is better to get muscles though as you won't look skinny

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Moggie
Having visibly sculpted musculature while clothed will increase your looks rating unless you are extremely facially/height disadvantaged.

Tumblr nyglavSQac1uruw4so2 500

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Bro why tf are you asking if muscles are cope when you have women groping at your muscles.

No idea where the idea that muscles are cope came from. Cause women say they don't like muscles? Seriously guys? Women say personality is most important and that misogyny is a deal breaker, yet you believe them when they say muscles don't matter

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Dudes like Hamza wouldnt get ons without muscles