are my balls done for

robinsongames36

robinsongames36

Hoes Love My Swag
My balls are really small. I googled and after some measuring I found that they're smaller than average. Like a lot smaller. one of them also hangs down a lot lower than the other like its falling off. What do I do? Am I cooked?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, mathis, klimo and 1 other person
My balls are really small. I googled and after some measuring I found that they're smaller than average. Like a lot smaller. one of them also hangs down a lot lower than the other like its falling off. What do I do? Am I cooked?
how old?

you need to roid so they completely disappear.

"if i can't be beautiful i want to be invisible" :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, IMOGYOU, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
Im imagining since no pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer and Jeww
Can i see a picture of it?
maybe i can study the structure of it, and see any dysregulations of abnormalities of it

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, highT, robinsongames36 and 1 other person
do you have varicocele bro?

Show a pic like unironically it can help

yeah Adonis Hamza had and Adonis Hopecel still have ngl

it doesn't have to be painful tho

varicocele causes testicular atrophy
okay I'll look into it. Thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Its no big deal i have it too

yeah Adonis Hamza had and Adonis Hopecel still have ngl

it doesn't have to be painful tho

varicocele causes testicular atrophy
Overdone

• So Sad
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and hopecel
Can i see a picture of it?
I can study the structure of it, and see any dysregulations of abnormalities of it
I am serious btw, i am a docter

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: highT and hopecel
My balls are really small. I googled and after some measuring I found that they're smaller than average. Like a lot smaller. one of them also hangs down a lot lower than the other like it’s falling off. What do I do? Am I cooked?
I was waiting for a dick pick

No picture shit thread

they are shrinked or what

Now ball size matters too? Fuck

Small balls = low test. Over

How do you have asymmetrical balls bhai it's over

Whats the average size?

No wonder he was almost infertile with his deathnic genes. I have vericose in my sac and it doesnt even hurt. It hurt a tiny bit like 1 year ago thats why i checked it.
it lowers your testosterone buddy boyo

Cut them off

One ball being lower then the other is normal

one of my balls hang lower but i have normal size
people on roids use HCG to make their balls normal again maybe u should do it

Juggle your balls with two hands 12 hours a day nonstop

• JFL
Reactions: highT