Are my cheekbones considered high set?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Are they considerd high set or more low set?
IMG 20190104 224244 652

Low set, we have similar cheekbones and faces as I am half Latin but my eye area is better than yours

If you have pct then yes they're high set
Low set, we have similar cheekbones and faces as I am half Latin but my eye area is better than yours
Im mog you in every aspect

Post 3/4 view for better assessment

they're high set let's not kid ourselves

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
you look like an egyptian bellydancer

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Kenma, Deleted member 466 and 1 other person
Are they considerd high set or more low set?View attachment 14058
What body fat level r u at to get your cheeks to be shallow cuz I’m rn kinda high cuz of college but feeling the bone structure under my face seems like they are high and prominent so just curious how much time it took u to lose facial fat to get to hollow cheeks level

What body fat level r u at to get your cheeks to be shallow cuz I’m rn kinda high cuz of college but feeling the bone structure under my face seems like they are high and prominent so just curious how much time it took u to lose facial fat to get to hollow cheeks level
It was mpre about switching to a lo water bloat diet: low carbs, low salty food, high potassium, lots of water and caffeine

You should post a lateral shot to see what your ogee curve looks like. I'd say high set from what I can see
It was mpre about switching to a lo water bloat diet: low carbs, low salty food, high potassium, lots of water and caffeine

How much water exactly?

You should post a lateral shot to see what your ogee curve looks like. I'd say high set from what I can see

How much water exactly?
4.5 liters a day. I am usually easily thirsty tho