Are my Cheekbones flat/Sunken?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

Wheat Waffles Autistic Cousin
IMG 9303
Pic is edited to show contrast easier, Let me know if unedited is needed. I feel like they are far back and not prominent at all

I am turning 24 and you look older than me, prob the bone
Its my collagen aswell asians have better collagen the whites this is just a fact

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
If your cheekbones don't extend further than your forehead, you can't even see them from the side, even if they're extremely prominent.

I think minoxidil raped my collagen already
Im so glad my derma was blackpilled enough to give me tret so i can get better collagen and skin

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I'd say to yes, to an extent.
They do seem to look more behind than usual.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
View attachment 2616527Pic is edited to show contrast easier, Let me know if unedited is needed. I feel like they are far back and not prominent at all
nigga got a warrior skull, max out your eyebrows and you honestly will mog. you kinda reminded me of tyler durden from that angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and NordicLeonhard
nigga got a warrior skull, max out your eyebrows and you honestly will mog. you kinda reminded me of tyler durden from that angle
Warrior skull is cope, Robust pretty boy mogs

the messy hair looked good on you in the first pic
Im growing it out first trying some high class if that looks bad im getting his haircut we have similar textures

Wait a bit until you're older you just have babyfat in your face or you can get buccal cat removal but it'll make you look older much quicker

First u need to heal start my plan for 1 week