• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, RAMU KAKA, redmaxx and 8 others
Weak MTN can ascend tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
Yes, they are and you're an every day good looking guy

6/10 high tier normie.

Any of these autists tell you you're mid tier tell them to suck your dick. Fucking talking shit. I know what girls like.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Magnum Opus

Chadlite eye-area.

Wide PFL.
Positively tilted eyebrows.
Long eyebrows that go all the way to your Zygos, which project outwards.
Hooded eyes.
Slightly almond shaped.

You also have good skin collagen and lips. A lot of girls between 13 and 23 will find you cute. (I say 13 because you're prob 16/17)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 4397 and 3 others
View attachment 2457546

Chadlite eye-area.

Wide PFL.
Hooded eyes.
Slightly almond shaped.

You also have good skin collagen and lips. A lot of girls between 13 and 23 will find you cute. (I say 13 because you're prob 16/17)
He also has a strong jawline and no dark circles.

• +1
View attachment 2457546

Chadlite eye-area.

Wide PFL.
Hooded eyes.
Slightly almond shaped.

He's not ugly but that's chadlite at the mountain villages of central Vietnam maybe. He's MTN at the west, HTN at his country

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis, stralzon, ReinerGeist1 and 4 others
He's not ugly but that's chadlite at the mountain villages of central Vietnam maybe. He's MTN at the west, HTN at his country

You're fucking autistic.

All girls care about, especially young girls, is eye-area + cheekbones + harmony + colouring.

He has eye-area at Chadlite level, he has cheekbones at Chadlite level, he has harmony at high tier normie level and his colouring is solid. Pheno matters far more when you are average looking and that he is not.

Eye-area can carry a face. Esp if it's young and accompanied by good cheekbones, which good eye-area are usually.

Yes, they are and you're an every day good looking guy

View attachment 2457544

6/10 high tier normie.

Any of these autists tell you you're mid tier tell them to suck your dick. Fucking talking shit. I know what girls like.
You're fucking autistic.

All girls care about, especially young girls, is eye-area + cheekbones + harmony + colouring.

He has eye-area at Chadlite level, he has cheekbones at Chadlite level, he has harmony at high tier normie level and his colouring is solid. Pheno matters far more when you are average looking and that he is not.
I agree his eyebrows are top tier, eyes are good, soft feature harmony in general is good, if he gets a more robust facial structure he can do very well for himself

• +1
I agree his eyebrows are top tier, eyes are good, soft feature harmony in general is good, if he gets a more robust facial structure he can do very well for himself

100%

I mean even look at his lower-third. It might not be as tough as is his eye-area and soft feature harmony, but his mandibular development and forward growth isn't that bad.

And his mouth is Chad divisions too. Also forgot to say that. He has the fuckboy mouth area.

He can fuck a lot of bitches once his confidence develops.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, lowerthirdking and NerdcelThundercok
100%

I mean even look at his lower-third. It might not be as tough as is his eye-area and soft feature harmony, but his mandibular development and forward growth isn't that bad.

View attachment 2457566

And his mouth is Chad divisions too. Also forgot to say that. He has the fuckboy mouth area.

stop glazing bro

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide
100%

View attachment 2457566

His chin is weak though, it still has decent height so it's not that noticeable but I can bet that adding some projection to it would be the best bang for his buck no bimax needed. If he has a decently wide enough jaw, adding a genio and leaning up and just softmaxxing can ascend him decently hard

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Deleted member 4451
stop glazing bro

I don't know him to glaze. Makes zero sense. You're projecting. He has a newbie account with zero status on the forum. Dumbass post.

bad cheekbones. but you have hunter ish hooded eyes and everything else about your face is relatively good. i'd suggest debloating and maybe getting contacts though. and gymmaxx

Highset but needs more forward projection, mirin 3/4ths though

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Id say High-Medium set you have a lot of bone mass on your 3/4 view so that will impact how much hollowing u will be able to achieve. Your 3/4 is pretty good tho Id say