Are my colleagues shape-shifting Jews?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

𝕯𝖝𝕯 intersectional feminist and Islamist jihadi
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Posts
29,193
Reputation
58,697
I spoke to my colleague today (let's call her Alice) saying I want to go on holiday to a quiet, unusual place where there is beautiful nature. The conversation concluded by deciding on Croatia.

Alice goes into the toilets which is located right beside my desk. A few minutes later, out of the same room comes my other colleague Beth (who I rarely talk to or ever see because she works in the office different days). I also raise the conversation of going on holiday and the first thing that comes out if her mouth is Croatia. Coincidence? I think not.

Meanwhile for the rest of the day, Alice never returned to her desk. I see Beth take her laptop when heading home. There are only two possibilities:

1.) Alice/Beth is a shapeshifting Jew
2.) Alice is taking a massive shit in the toilet
 
Take your pills bhai
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 19036 and Mediterranean
Didn't read because anti semitic thread.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, SecularIslamist and Bakin donuts 🍩
And are your “colleagues” in the room with us now?
 
Drop a coin and pretend you didn't see it

Any non jew will just tell you to take your coin back as there is no honor in taking such a small amount

But a jew will take it
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Bakin donuts 🍩
Definitely a shape shifting jew.
 

Similar threads

Volksstaffel
Replies
3
Views
43
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
zurrity
Replies
1
Views
14
polarpop
polarpop
Former Shortcel
Replies
9
Views
59
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel
Slavurik
Replies
39
Views
143
Swarthy Knight
Swarthy Knight
the zodiac
Replies
4
Views
30
the zodiac
the zodiac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top