no get out of here fakecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, aspiringexcel and It'snotover
Average

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
side profile doesnt matter
i think It matters, btw you can easily be a fakecel cause you could have a big glow up if you started taking care of urself

i think It matters, btw you can easily be a fakecel cause you could have a big glow up if you started taking care of urself
didnt read stfu

• WTF
Reactions: goo25
Don't bother with this guy, people in here have repeatedly told him he could look pretty decent with a few softmaxxes, but he has a defeated mentality and refuses to do the most basic things. Over for his willpower jfl

Don't bother with this guy, people in here have repeatedly told him he could look pretty decent with a few softmaxxes, but he has a defeated mentality and refuses to do the most basic things. Over for his willpower jfl
I really don't get why, It blows my mind

Nah it's over for him and he accepts it tbh