Are my eyes the "good" green kind that is light or the "bad" kind that might as well be brown?

ElBastardo

ElBastardo

Zephir
I keep reading about blue and green eyes that are "good" and "bad" and the bad ones aren't light so they might as well be brown. I have no idea what you guys are on about. I only have one set of eyes so I haven't experienced what having the other kind is like, so could someone tell me if I have the "good" or the "bad" ones? They change color depending on the light source, as well as color of light. I'm attaching a few pics.

Attachments

• cropped side.jpg
    cropped side.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 0
  • green eye cropped 2.jpg
    green eye cropped 2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, justleavemealone, Deleted member 28414 and 9 others
Nigga theyre brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zipzam, angelo, Deleted member 20399 and 3 others
I keep reading about blue and green eyes that are "good" and "bad" and the bad ones aren't light so they might as well be brown. I have no idea what you guys are on about. I only have one set of eyes so I haven't experienced what having the other kind is like, so could someone tell me if I have the "good" or the "bad" ones? They change color depending on the light source, as well as color of light. I'm attaching a few pics.

View attachment 2182257

View attachment 2182258

View attachment 2182259
My eyes can be green or brown

Better? I'm going to take more photos in better light.

Green eyes B

Attachments

• Green Eyes C.jpg
    Green Eyes C.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, justleavemealone, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
Green eyes 3

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, justleavemealone, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
You have shit brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 20399 and User49
Now go back to your monkey homeland, brown

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, User49, Deleted member 28691 and 3 others
Still have higher SMV than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Oh my fucking god I remember you said you had green eyes as a hapa and I was mirin hard jfl you must be blind or delusional or trolling. Your eyes are brown. Literally not green in the slightest.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, LowTrust, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
I am actually red green colorblind. My cones and rods don't work correct and I interpret reds as browns. But I can see some greens and thought they were green. And people are telling me they are green.

• JFL
Reactions: zipzam, lightskinbengali, justleavemealone and 1 other person
Oh my fucking god I remember you said you had green eyes as a hapa and I was mirin hard jfl you must be blind or delusional or trolling. Your eyes are brown. Literally not green in the slightest.
Brutal hes the subhuman kind of hapa

And I still have higher SMV than you.

Directed at BGM not lonelycurry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Blackgymmax
ha ha laughing GIF

Hapa abomination!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
saddest thing i've read all day, i know humans are bad at self analysis but this is on another level, makes me worried that i too may be deluded about myself.

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, lightskinbengali and LowTrust
BTW, BGM to set the record straight. I actually don't dislike you. OK? I think you just need to chill. Have fun calling me a subhuman incel. Go for it.

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone and Deleted member 20399
Did you actually think your eyes were green? Must be brutal realizing they are t40…

Also how old are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 20399 and User49
Did you actually think your eyes were green? Must be brutal realizing they are t40…

Also how old are you?
I'm going to make another post about this. I've been trying to change my eye color using MSM, Glutathione, NAC, & Vitamin C. This is after 3 months. I thought it changed color to green, but I guess it just lightened to t40.

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 28414, User49 and 1 other person
I'm going to make another post about this. I've been trying to change my eye color using MSM, Glutathione, NAC, & Vitamin C. This is after 3 months. I thought it changed color to green, but I guess it just lightened to t40.
That’s fucking insane you really were tricked that your eyes were green. I guess now ya know how people can be convinced subliminals worked.

That’s fucking insane you really were tricked that your eyes were green. I guess now ya know how people can be convinced subliminals worked.

You know how people claim their eyes change color or lighten when taking Glutathione and MSM? I started trying to take it to change my color. My DNA test says that I genetically have blue/grey eyes. These are the results:

Green Blue eyes 1

This is an article from Stanford University which explains that Asians like the Chinese can actually carry the genes for blue eyes. The article says that there are approximately 14million Chinese which probably carry the blue eye genes. However, the article explains that the Asian genetics interfere with the blue eye alleles and for these Chinese the eye color would still be brown. I am in that same exact boat. Both my eye color genes are genetically blue, however the eye color appears brown.

Since I have the blue eyes genetically, I wanted to experiment if I could change the color from brown. I started taking melanin suppressors (Glutathione, MSM). Those suppressors are supposed to stop melanin production, and convert it to yellow instead of brown. Since my base should be blue I thought that yellow over blue would result in green eyes possibly (if it didn't turn blue by complete suppression of the melanin in the eyes).

This is a picture of my eye area from about 3 months ago, when I first started. It is taken indoors, with my eyes at their normal resting position. To answer BGM's complaints about my subhuman HAPA eyes, the photos above are me trying to open my eyes as much as possible to let the light shine in. The photo below is me normal. Notice how you can't see anything. You can't see limbal rings, you can't see pupils?
Pre eyes 2

This is a before pic of my eye area taken outside (note the stucco outside my house). The Aspie stare is because I am opening my right eye as much possible (with eyebrow) to let direct sunlight on my eye to show the color.

Pre Eyes

Now in direct sunlight (that glint on the eye is the sun) you still can't see either the limbal ring or the pupil? (Also the eyebag on left eye is due to the angle of the sun casting a shadow on my aegyro sal.) This is what it looks like before, 3 months ago when I started trying this experiment.

Now 3 months later I can now see my limbal rings and pupils both outside and indoors without any problem.

Green eye cropped 2

If I can now see limbal rings and pupils whereas before I couldn't (even in direct sunlight on the iris), that means that the eye has lightened in color. If you say T40, that means it lightened from T50 to T40 in the course of 3 months because I just started at the end of January to try and change the eye color. I only joined the forum on November 2022.

I just noticed the eye beginning to lighten about a few weeks ago. I legit am red/green color blind. My rods/cones or whatever confuse greens and I thought that the eyes had changed color because I could now see limbal rings and pupil whereas before I could not.

I am going to keep on with this experiment, but I'm actually going to up it even more to see if I can legitimately effectuate an eye color change by depleting the melanin in the eye. I'll post it separately cause this thread is a mess.

I think I can actually change the color. The eyes have continued to get lighter in color. Eyes do change color on their own.

I think if I continue to take the melanin suppressants and I can artificially accelerate the melanin loss and eye color change that naturally occurs due to aging. If this much melanin depleted in the course of 3 months, I think I could legit go to a complete color change in the course of a year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

Bro, just read your thread. Mind if I DM you? Didn't know you were doing this too and I was going to up the experiment using new chemicals that no one else has tried before. I would explain here publicly what I'm going to do but after reading this thread I don't feel like giving out information that will be leached off of by people who just made fun of me. It is exactly what you had in mind but with much much better ingredients.

• +1
You know how people claim their eyes change color or lighten when taking Glutathione and MSM? I started trying to take it to change my color. My DNA test says that I genetically have blue/grey eyes. These are the results:

View attachment 2182498

This is an article from Stanford University which explains that Asians like the Chinese can actually carry the genes for blue eyes. The article says that there are approximately 14million Chinese which probably carry the blue eye genes. However, the article explains that the Asian genetics interfere with the blue eye alleles and for these Chinese the eye color would still be brown. I am in that same exact boat. Both my eye color genes are genetically blue, however the eye color appears brown.

Since I have the blue eyes genetically, I wanted to experiment if I could change the color from brown. I started taking melanin suppressors (Glutathione, MSM). Those suppressors are supposed to stop melanin production, and convert it to yellow instead of brown. Since my base should be blue I thought that yellow over blue would result in green eyes possibly (if it didn't turn blue by complete suppression of the melanin in the eyes).

This is a picture of my eye area from about 3 months ago, when I first started. It is taken indoors, with my eyes at their normal resting position. To answer BGM's complaints about my subhuman HAPA eyes, the photos above are me trying to open my eyes as much as possible to let the light shine in. The photo below is me normal. Notice how you can't see anything. You can't see limbal rings, you can't see pupils?
View attachment 2182502

This is a before pic of my eye area taken outside (note the stucco outside my house). The Aspie stare is because I am opening my right eye as much possible (with eyebrow) to let direct sunlight on my eye to show the color.

View attachment 2182504

Now in direct sunlight (that glint on the eye is the sun) you still can't see either the limbal ring or the pupil? (Also the eyebag on left eye is due to the angle of the sun casting a shadow on my aegyro sal.) This is what it looks like before, 3 months ago when I started trying this experiment.

Now 3 months later I can now see my limbal rings and pupils both outside and indoors without any problem.

View attachment 2182528
If I can now see limbal rings and pupils whereas before I couldn't (even in direct sunlight on the iris), that means that the eye has lightened in color. If you say T40, that means it lightened from T50 to T40 in the course of 3 months because I just started at the end of January to try and change the eye color. I only joined the forum on November 2022.

I just noticed the eye beginning to lighten about a few weeks ago. I legit am red/green color blind. My rods/cones or whatever confuse greens and I thought that the eyes had changed color because I could now see limbal rings and pupil whereas before I could not.

I am going to keep on with this experiment, but I'm actually going to up it even more to see if I can legitimately effectuate an eye color change by depleting the melanin in the eye. I'll post it separately cause this thread is a mess.

I think I can actually change the color. The eyes have continued to get lighter in color. Eyes do change color on their own.

I think if I continue to take the melanin suppressants and I can artificially accelerate the melanin loss and eye color change that naturally occurs due to aging. If this much melanin depleted in the course of 3 months, I think I could legit go to a complete color change in the course of a year.
Sorry bud but at the end of the day your eyes are brown

View attachment 2182498

View attachment 2182502

View attachment 2182504

View attachment 2182528

whats your age? you look 35

• +1
nigga that eyes be darker than my sould

you have to be trolling there's no way... if ur goal was to farm these reputations from us then u got us well bro jfl

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo