Beware of phantom results when using experimental methods

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I created the term “phantom results” to describe the results you see after trying an experimental looksmaxxing method that aren’t really there.

Today is my third day of experimenting with honey eye drops for eye lightening purposes, and today when I looked in the mirror I noticed my eyes looked lighter. This doesn’t make sense for it to be noticeable so early, therefore I’ll attribute this to @ph4ntom results.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector, rooman, ElBastardo and 1 other person
are you retarded?

There is already the word “placebo”.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wificonnector, rooman, Deleted member 21403 and 9 others
Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230427-174648.png
    Screenshot_20230427-174648.png
    483.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
just honey or other ingredients too?
Are we talking about the same recipe?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 1901
are you retarded?

Placebo results.
Kys faggot.

Placebo results in the scientific field refer to results caused by the placebo effect but are nonetheless real. Ex. A medication actually alleviates an ailment but it turns out it worked through placebo and had no active ingredient.

I made this term to distinguish its meaning from the meaning I explained.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, KING REIDYZ, rooman and 3 others
just honey or other ingredients too?
Are we talking about the same recipe?
Honey and tap water. That’s it. Idk the ratios cuz I did 50/50 originally but it was too strong and hurt my eyes and I watered it down.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and pneumocystosis
Kys faggot.

Placebo results in the scientific field refer to results caused by the placebo effect but are nonetheless real. Ex. A medication actually alleviates an ailment but it turns out it worked through placebo and had no active ingredient.

Moron just googling placebo and regurgitating.

I know what placebo means I am actually educated unlike you.

There are countless trials where people think the placebo is working but it actually isn’t actually doing anything. This is what I was referring to when I wrote placebo results which was in relation to the context of the post of not having any results.The placebo effect is what you explained just now.

Last edited:
what color are your eyes

• +1
never heard of this method :feelshmm:
are you retarded?

Kys faggot.

There are countless trials where people think the placebo is working but it actually isn’t actually doing anything. This is what I was referring to when I wrote placebo results which was in relation to the context of the post of not having any results.The placebo effect is what you explained just now.
be nice to each other guys 🥰 no reason to be mean he used this new wording he could've also used placebo I guess but it's bad to say rude things to each other 🥰

• JFL
I created the term “phantom results” to describe the results you see after trying an experimental looksmaxxing method that aren’t really there.

Today is my third day of experimenting with honey eye drops for eye lightening purposes, and today when I looked in the mirror I noticed my eyes looked lighter. This doesn’t make sense for it to be noticeable so early, therefore I’ll attribute this to @ph4ntom results.
Word play i like it Haha

• +1
n

o one gives a shit abt ur paragrpahs

• +1
Honey and tap water. That’s it. Idk the ratios cuz I did 50/50 originally but it was too strong and hurt my eyes and I watered it down.
:feelstastyman: Don't use tap water buddy boyo :whatfeels:
you're going to get eyeaids

• JFL
Bro, I totally missed this thread before. Wow, I didn't know you were doing eye lightening too. Read what I wrote in the other thread. Mind if I send you a DM. I have a new idea I need to bounce off of you. I went from T50 to T40. I think I know how we both can go down to either blue or amber.

Bro, I totally missed this thread before. Wow, I didn't know you were doing eye lightening too. Read what I wrote in the other thread. Mind if I send you a DM. I have a new idea I need to bounce off of you. I went from T50 to T40. I think I know how we both can go down to either blue or amber.
Nigga I’m interested my eyes are very light brown with snippits of green I wanna make them lighter pm bro