onlyhereforheight

best coper
89F3ED63 7D8F 42AC 9BAF D0D6A82B4435

Its over you will endup as a 5'9 gremlin like me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Kristin and BoneDensity
its over bro. Start saving up for LL

even if they are closed your other growth plates can be opened so start heightmaxxing hard so u can get to at least 5'10

even if they are closed your other growth plates can be opened so start heightmaxxing hard so u can get to at least 5'10
what should I do?

what should I do?
https://looksmax.org/threads/heightmaxxing-stack-some-advice.719299/

Idk im not a doctor. But your spine and clavicle plates are probably still open, every 16 yo should be on an AI at bare minimum

They are open.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, nope, Deleted member 23391 and 3 others
Nope they are definitely not closed

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
It would have been better if you took an X-ray from your knee and not wrist

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 29155 and onlyhereforheight
what’s your parents height?

5’8 & 5’0
The average for your natural adult height would probably be around 5’8-5’10 unless you inherited other genes from your bloodline.
Of course, I can’t really predict the height of you without any other information. If you try heightmaxxing, specially with aromasin you will probably grow a couple of inches more than your natural adult height.

hgh will greatly help you too, but you start entering into an expensive and riskier territory that most youngcels can’t afford.
If you still want to increase your gh but don’t have the capability of high level hgh/peptides, you can at least try a natural way or use something cheaper like mk667 which may work or have little effect but it’s better than nothing.

Drink milk, sleep good, stretch a lot, be under the sun. Thank me later

Idk im not a doctor. But your spine and clavicle plates are probably still open, every 16 yo should be on an AI at bare minimum
>every child should have their hormones messed with

Nobody on here seems to care about brain development which Estrogen is important for, I think Estrogen is also good for protecting your heart (there autopsies of 18YO soldiers who had build up in arteries so your heart can start to get worse when you're young)

Sure being taller would be nice but I don't think it's safe to tell children to take hormones when the dude is within normal height

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
>every child should have their hormones messed with

Nobody on here seems to care about brain development which Estrogen is important for, I think Estrogen is also good for protecting your heart (there autopsies of 18YO soldiers who had build up in arteries so your heart can start to get worse when you're young)

Sure being taller would be nice but I don't think it's safe to tell children to take hormones when the dude is within normal height
not hard to get blood work and stay within healthy range

not hard to get blood work and stay within healthy range
Maybe it can be done but I doubt a 16 YO will have enough resources/responsibility/knowledge to do this without harm to health

They are open. Did they tell you ur bone age?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
Open , blast gh + aromasin asap nigga .
Especially aromasin you can naturally too increase gh by sprinting , sleeping and deadlifting by a lot .

• +1
Reactions: subswork
Open , blast gh + aromasin asap nigga .
Especially aromasin you can naturally too increase gh by sprinting , sleeping and deadlifting by a lot .
Don't do deadlifts or other meme lifts. Just take GH peptides and an AI.