Heightmaxxing stack + some advice

midlatinocel

midlatinocel

better to do than to regret
This stack is meant for anybody who's at or under 20 as plates are mostly open but try at own risk as you can get edemas and potentially diabetes..

Starting off...

I need to tell you Mk677 is available mostly as a pill or a liquid form and it is potent asf so taking it at night would be preferred as you wouldn't be hungry (MK works by increasing ghrelin, hunger hormone, and that further increases the GH levels so MK is regarded as a natty supplement) as taking this at night before bed you would sleep through the hunger and go on a diet with the MK as too much sugar and too much carbs can induce diabetes. SO to counteract that I eat one meal (chicken/pork with or something high in protein with milk as drink) a day with one snack (milk with banana and orange for vitamins) so I don't get bloated and fat. To further counteract diabetes I usually take Mk once every 3 days so once on Monday then the other dose on Thursday then Sunday and so on for the days to dose, this is for the that the Mk is spaced and your body is not overloaded with chemicals. For the CJC it is only injectable but it is great for HGH production so that is a positive. You would need injections and shit and overcome fear of needles if you really want to grow more. You would also need to store the cjc in a refrigerated storage for it to not spoil. Well... CJC is regarded as very fatal at high dosages so I only take 100mcg of cjc once in the morning every 3 days as well, but start on Tuesday then Friday then Monday and so on for the days to dose CJC. You will not bloat as much with CJC paired with MK as CJC stimulates fat loss... You will need to have the whole aforementioned diet for the whole duration of this stack.

The Stack is CJC + MK and remember once every 3 days is great following the layed out model above. You will go through 20 capsules of MK by the end and 2mg of CJC (1 vial) and it will take about 60 days. You will have to take a two week break and repeat this 5 times for a whole year.

I am not doing this everyday as I don't want to die early of heart failure of a enlarged heart and organs being greatly increased in mass.

You need to have GDA (glucose disposal agents) like Berberine and Metformin on the days you don't take any substances. You would want to have as much exercise as possible preferably sprinting, swimming and cycling. You will need to stretch twice a day once awake and once before bed and instead of heavy compound movements switch to mostly calisthenics as you won't turn into to a bloated gym rat. Instead of squats and deadlifts (they reduce spinal height) just spam leg presses and lunges for legs and do bodyweight rows and pull ups for back. DO a lot of skipping and start doing more frequent cardio as that would better for cardiovascular health. You can also add aromasin as if you are under 20 and being that old some of the plates would closed but to prolong the openness of some plates you would require some even though aromasin is very taxing on hormones long term so I'd be careful with it even though I don't plan on going on it soon.

This dude is the greatest for home workouts follow him and his work outs
https://www.youtube.com/@CHEZCANTERE

This method personally has got me 2 inches in a month at 16 but I know a person who did this for a year and went from 5'8 to 6'1 at 18 (5 inches) so most importantly check growth plates and then doing this would help and try to get a doctor involved in this.
- GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOPE YOU GUYS ASCEND
Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

Sources for the Aforementioned Chemicals:
source for MK - https://swisschems.is/product/mk-677-ibutamoren-380mg-10mg-60-caps/
source for CJC - https://swisschems.is/product/cjc-1295-with-dac-2mg-price-is-per-vial/
sources for berberine - https://www.british-supplements.net/products/berberine-supplement?a
5greens.co.uk

- Tagging the GOATS: @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @garoupilled_ @sp3ll @enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Jeww, anodraski and 27 others
Good high effort thread and nice work gaining 2 inches bro :love::love:

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide, Deleted member 38403, zan and 4 others
This stack is meant for anybody who's at or under 20 as plates are mostly open but try at own risk as you can get edemas and potentially diabetes..

Starting off...

I need to tell you Mk677 is available mostly as a pill or a liquid form and it is potent asf so taking it at night would be preferred as you wouldn't be hungry (MK works by increasing ghrelin, hunger hormone, and that further increases the GH levels so MK is regarded as a natty supplement) as taking this at night before bed you would sleep through the hunger and go on a diet with the MK as too much sugar and too much carbs can induce diabetes. SO to counteract that I eat one meal (chicken/pork with or something high in protein with milk as drink) a day with one snack (milk with banana and orange for vitamins) so I don't get bloated and fat. To further counteract diabetes I usually take Mk once every 3 days so once on Monday then the other dose on Thursday then Sunday and so on for the days to dose, this is for the that the Mk is spaced and your body is not overloaded with chemicals. For the CJC it is only injectable but it is great for HGH production so that is a positive. You would need injections and shit and overcome fear of needles if you really want to grow more. You would also need to store the cjc in a refrigerated storage for it to not spoil. Well... CJC is regarded as very fatal at high dosages so I only take 100mcg of cjc once in the morning every 3 days as well, but start on Tuesday then Friday then Monday and so on for the days to dose CJC. You will not bloat as much with CJC paired with MK as CJC stimulates fat loss... You will need to have the whole aforementioned diet for the whole duration of this stack.

The Stack is CJC + MK and remember once every 3 days is great following the layed out model above. You will go through 20 capsules of MK by the end and 2mg of CJC (1 vial) and it will take about 60 days. You will have to take a two week break and repeat this 5 times for a whole year.

I am not doing this everyday as I don't want to die early of heart failure of a enlarged heart and organs being greatly increased in mass.

You need to have GDA (glucose disposal agents) like Berberine and Metformin on the days you don't take any substances. You would want to have as much exercise as possible preferably sprinting, swimming and cycling. You will need to stretch twice a day once awake and once before bed and instead of heavy compound movements switch to mostly calisthenics as you won't turn into to a bloated gym rat. Instead of squats and deadlifts (they reduce spinal height) just spam leg presses and lunges for legs and do bodyweight rows and pull ups for back. DO a lot of skipping and start doing more frequent cardio as that would better for cardiovascular health. You can also add aromasin as if you are under 20 and being that old some of the plates would closed but to prolong the openness of some plates you would require some even though aromasin is very taxing on hormones long term so I'd be careful with it even though I don't plan on going on it soon.

This method personally has got me 2 inches in a month at 16 but I know a person who did this for a year and went from 5'8 to 6'1 at 18 (5 inches) so most importantly check growth plates and then doing this would help and try to get a doctor involved in this.

source for MK - https://swisschems.is/product/mk-677-ibutamoren-380mg-10mg-60-caps/
source for CJC - https://swisschems.is/product/cjc-1295-with-dac-2mg-price-is-per-vial/
sources for berberine - https://www.british-supplements.net/products/berberine-supplement?a
5greens.co.uk

- Tagging the GOATS: @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @garoupilled_ @sp3ll @enchanted_elixir
good thread, what are edemas?

also did you say there is 15000mg of berberine per capsule?? that feels like a lot ngl, i take 1000mg a day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, PedroFavelinha, irrumator praetor and 2 others
There's more to gain bro just happy to share info with everyone
Thoughts on HGH? That would be the best possible right just quite expensive

good thread, what are edemas?

also did you say there is 15000mg of berberine per capsule?? that feels like a lot ngl, i take 1000mg a day
edemas are when you get water or fluid trapped in any part of the body (fancy way of saying bloating but it is severe as it cause high blood pressure)
for the berberine its high cuz I wouldn't want to take chances with blood glucose levels

• +1
Reactions: zan and looksmidder
Thoughts on HGH? That would be the best possible right just quite expensive
yea it is pricy but I don't care about price its just that HGH would be a last resort drug as I wouldn't want organ enlargement
its just that I can replicate HGH levels with this stack

• +1
Reactions: zan and Deleted member 27472
@Dr. Bruh thoughts?

Starting off...

5greens.co.uk

Don't want to sound like a retard but i'm 19 and havent grown in like 8 months, could this possibly work? mk677 doesn't work if your plates are closed right?

Don't want to sound like a retard but i'm 19 and havent grown in like 8 months, could this possibly work? mk677 doesn't work if your plates are closed right?
check your growth plates at a clinic and even if legs are closed spinal and upper leg fuses in 20s, so check it and run the mk with cjc cuz mk by itself doesn't do much

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, cell0xide and Deleted member 28904
check your growth plates at a clinic and even if legs are closed spinal and upper leg fuses in 20s, so check it and run the mk with cjc cuz mk by itself doesn't do much
Any sources ( :soy: ) that show that those sites are legit? Also mk677 is illegal in Sweden I think but what will happen if order it if you have any idea

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide and Deleted member 28904
good shit

• Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel

Starting off...

5greens.co.uk

You’re an advanced ass kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and midlatinocel

Starting off...

5greens.co.uk

lmao chatgpt has blocked me so I can't summarize this post
Nonetheless it looks so promising that it's BOTB worthy.

Plus points for warning the users of possible complications.

• +1
lmao chatgpt has blocked me so I can't summarize this post
Nonetheless it looks so promising that it's BOTB worthy.

Plus points for warning the users of possible complications.
its already as simplified as I could make it cuz I wrote a three whole pages on this

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
@ascension @thereallegend @pashtun @Makhachev @looksmaxxer234 @BongMog @Deepmaxer @TRUE_CEL @forevergymcelling @forevermirin
any thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, forevermirin, ascension and 1 other person

Starting off...

5greens.co.uk

Bump , high effort thread

• +1
@ascension @thereallegend @pashtun @Makhachev @looksmaxxer234 @BongMog @Deepmaxer @TRUE_CEL @forevergymcelling @forevermirin
any thoughts?
no, i just hope heightmaxxers fall from horse and break their legs never to walk again bro

• JFL
then why do you wish that curse on others?
insecurity im terrified of zoomer heightmaxxers bro. i was talking to this bluepilled normie girl (ltb) who said she knew many parents were getting their kids on hgh just to boost their heights. shes short and her bfs 5'7 but she said its cool they'll get their kid hgh so he can be 6' jfl.

its fucked up how much normies are tryna heightmaxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: 16yrsold5'10HTN and midlatinocel
insecurity im terrified of zoomer heightmaxxers bro. i was talking to this bluepilled normie girl (ltb) who said she knew many parents were getting their kids on hgh just to boost their heights. shes short and her bfs 5'7 but she said its cool they'll get their kid hgh so he can be 6' jfl.

its fucked up how much normies are tryna heightmaxx tbh
when eugenics fails the smarter members of society push narratives that make it harder for others to compete with and make the baseline a ridiculous number like I am 180 rn if that is my adult height its over but 20 years that would have been fine just like how only the top 1% of dudes take our chicks away

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
any thoughts?
I’m a manlet over the age of 20. :(

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Splinter901 and midlatinocel
Nope ethnic. 😂
sad well at least you could beta buxx + women are a hassle cuz they take all money (dad got divorced aand all money taken by mom)

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
you're dieting whilst heightmaxxing? are you retarded or what? you need an anabolic environment to grow, if you want to grow to your potential you want to eat as much as possible. you're not gonna get diabetes if you're taking berberine bud. and what the fuck is the deal with this overloading your body with chemicals? are you a fragile little boy? :ROFLMAO:

even if you do manage to get diabetes SOMEHOW. you just need to starve yourself. fasting cures diabetes.

sad well at least you could beta buxx + women are a hassle cuz they take all money (dad got divorced aand all money taken by mom)
I gave a JFL until I read the last part. That sucks.

• +1
Brutal tbh, I went Straight to 12.5 asin EoD and Mk677 ED till I get hgh with 98% purity to run for 8-12 months

Also beberine is shit, it basically weakens the growth compounds your getting from the mk :lul:

Chromium picolinate and Alpha Lipoic Acid should be decent instead of beberine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cell0xide
I want to do this how could I switch something for the bez and use hupA

• +1
Can you share the link of the kid who went from 5'8 to 6'1 at 18 with this stack? Also, it'd be pretty smart to pair a somatostatin inhibitor with this stack as it's essentially the same stack Derek had released years ago on how to get high HGH levels without buying actual HGH.
There have been actual proof that a somatostatin inhibitor has boosted the effects of this stack.

Also, I'm pretty sure that you can get similar results with most other growth hormone secretagogues or maybe I'm wrong?

you're dieting whilst heightmaxxing? are you retarded or what? you need an anabolic environment to grow, if you want to grow to your potential you want to eat as much as possible. you're not gonna get diabetes if you're taking berberine bud. and what the fuck is the deal with this overloading your body with chemicals? are you a fragile little boy? :ROFLMAO:

even if you do manage to get diabetes SOMEHOW. you just need to starve yourself. fasting cures diabetes.
I never 'dieted' (I ate enough fir satisfaction around 1700cals while my maintenance is around 1900) I eat when I am hungry as I outlined above I only eat one official meal with overloaded proteins and snacks that fill me like bananas. You could say that I fast for 14 hours before having meal and have food in a 4 hour frame. For the berberine I only take it on the 'off' days and look bro I am doing shit to grow its better than LDARing like a queer.

Brutal tbh, I went Straight to 12.5 asin EoD and Mk677 ED till I get hgh with 98% purity to run for 8-12 months

Also beberine is shit, it basically weakens the growth compounds your getting from the mk :lul:

That is why I take berberine on the 'off days' bro so it doesn't weaken the IGF1 release of the MK but to only be a GDA and for the Chromium SLIN PILLS are goated as they have the chromium, Alpha liopic acid and the berberine in one capsule. + How much did you grow going straight in to that stack my friend.

Can you share the link of the kid who went from 5'8 to 6'1 at 18 with this stack? Also, it'd be pretty smart to pair a somatostatin inhibitor with this stack as it's essentially the same stack Derek had released years ago on how to get high HGH levels without buying actual HGH.
There have been actual proof that a somatostatin inhibitor has boosted the effects of this stack.

Also, I'm pretty sure that you can get similar results with most other growth hormone secretagogues or maybe I'm wrong?
Mk677 is a growth Hormone secretagogue and so is CJC but that guy in question didn't use the forum's copes this is our stack that we 'researched' about and came up with so I am just sharing it with others
somatostatin inhibitor
for that point yes it does but we are already using five different chemicals (we are not too keen on adding another one) and it is without medical supervision which is overkill but it is you choice bro

Mk677 is a growth Hormone secretagogue and so is CJC but that guy in question didn't use the forum's copes this is our stack that we 'researched' about and came up with so I am just sharing it with others

for that point yes it does but we are already using five different chemicals (we are not too keen on adding another one) and it is without medical supervision which is overkill but it is you choice bro
Fair enough, I'm interested in trying out the stack as well. Unfortunately that you lost your access to your supplements, hopefully you can get it back one day.

Fair enough, I'm interested in trying out the stack as well. Unfortunately that you lost your access to your supplements, hopefully you can get it back one day.
Yea I have exams right now so I'll get them back in a month or so I'm not too worried but yes it works and if you are under 20 there is a higher percentage chance that you will squeeze out the height and that is my main goal to go to my genetic peak and beyond

Yea I have exams right now so I'll get them back in a month or so I'm not too worried but yes it works and if you are under 20 there is a higher percentage chance that you will squeeze out the height and that is my main goal to go to my genetic peak and beyond
What about someone who is 20 yrs and 6 months, is there really any downsides to this stack?
Or worse comes to worse I don’t grow but I get gains in the gym?

are there any sources for this in india ? can’t find any

What about someone who is 20 yrs and 6 months, is there really any downsides to this stack?
Or worse comes to worse I don’t grow but I get gains in the gym?
downsides are highlighted above you'll get stronger and maybe grow depending on plates

Edemas and potentially diabtes that’s it right?
potential organ enlargement with super high dosages at an extended period of time.

potential organ enlargement with super high dosages at an extended period of time.
I just ordered the stack, i’m gonna pm you if that’s cool

• +1

Starting off...

5greens.co.uk

1: How do I convince my parents that this isn’t dangerous and is NECESSARY
2: If my legs appear longer to me but I’ve lost weight, what is more likely, that they got longer or just that there’s less fat on them?

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
1: How do I convince my parents that this isn’t dangerous and is NECESSARY
2: If my legs appear longer to me but I’ve lost weight, what is more likely, that they got longer or just that there’s less fat on them?
idk you could have grown in height but you could have also lost fat so what weight were you and what are you rn what height r you and what age are you

idk you could have grown in height but you could have also lost fat so what weight were you and what are you rn what height r you and what age are you
I was 168 before and now I am 152 but I was in the high 140s before as I gained back some of the weight I lost

I do not know my height, I was 5’4 last time I checked but that was two years ago, I think I am 5’6 now. I am 17 and a half

I am worried that my plates are close to closing because I was fat for all of my life and by the time I’m in college and can by GH, my legs will be closed and I will end up looking like a short legged freak if I take GH by then since all the growth will be in my spine. I remember a study showing that women like guys with legs noticeably longer than their torso. I do eat a lot of aromatase inhibitors though.

are you 100% sure chromium picolate and ALA would be a good alternative? because if they aren’t then you could get diabetes pretty easily