Are my preferences odd for a "high-trust, HQNP, blue-eyed prettyboy"?

Are my preferences odd for a "high-trust, HQNP, blue-eyed prettyboy"?

• Total voters
Most people who have seen me rate me around a 5.5 PSL and say I have a "high-class, high-trust prettyboy" pheno. I'm 5'10 with a broad-framed, "sturdy but lean" body type. Blue-eyed, fitzpatrick 3-4 half sandcel.

Here's what my ideal woman is like:

PSL level: 4.35 - 5.25 PSL

Height: 5'1 - 5'4

Ethnicity: MENA, black, Latina, mulatta, Central Asian, hapa, Blasian

Religion: ideally Muslim but if she isn't but is willing to convert (and live an Islamic life, raising our kids Muslim) that would be brilliant.

Pheno: HQNP but is fun and pleasant to be around

Education level: must be well-educated

Body type:
View attachment 1697505View attachment 1697506View attachment 1697507View attachment 1697508View attachment 1697509View attachment 1697510

Fashion style:
View attachment 1697511View attachment 1697512View attachment 1697513View attachment 1697514View attachment 1697515View attachment 1697516View attachment 1697517View attachment 1697518View attachment 1697519

For a prettyboy that's high-trust, are my preferences and ideals odd for my pheno?

Most people who have seen me rate me around a 5.5 PSL and say I have a "high-class, high-trust prettyboy" pheno. I'm 5'10 with a broad-framed, "sturdy but lean" body type. Blue-eyed, fitzpatrick 3-4 half sandcel.

Religion: ideally Muslim but if she isn't but is willing to convert (and live an Islamic life, raising our kids Muslim) that would be brilliant.

Body type:
View attachment 1697505View attachment 1697506View attachment 1697507View attachment 1697508View attachment 1697509View attachment 1697510

Fashion style:
View attachment 1697511View attachment 1697512View attachment 1697513View attachment 1697514View attachment 1697515View attachment 1697516View attachment 1697517View attachment 1697518View attachment 1697519

For a prettyboy that's high-trust, are my preferences and ideals odd for my pheno?
Your preferences are literally the same as mine, however these girls would choose a primitive man like me over a pretty boy like you most likely
Especially the mulatta and Arab ones
Arab ones are most likely to go with you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I wouldn't mind this body type either
View attachment 1698284
Yeah your literally into the primitive body type like me
HQNP. Don't have this body type typically

Your preferences are literally primitive apart from fashion sense Aube

I'd imagine you being into a 5ft6-5ft8 long legged slim/slim fit blonde girl ngl
That would be the stereotypical fit for you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Yeah your literally into the primitive body type like me
HQNP. Don't have this body type typically

Your preferences are literally primitive apart from fashion sense Aube

I'd imagine you being into a 5ft6-5ft8 long legged slim/slim fit blonde girl ngl
That would be the stereotypical fit for you
No, no. I do want a HQNP woman who has a very low body count or a virgin, but I'm not into slim or slim fit women at all. Ideally they should be thick and feminine, and ideally short.

Slim or slim fit blonde white girls are bottom of the barrel for me.

Being HQNP isn't about being some stiff posh girl who just sits her ass in a coffee shop wearing turtlenecks who can't have fun. For me it's about the mindset of the girl and whether she has a low/non-existent body count.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Your preferences are literally the same as mine, however these girls would choose a primitive man like me over a pretty boy like you most likely
Especially the mulatta and Arab ones
Arab ones are most likely to go with you tbh
Especially the Arab ones? What the hell are you talking about?

The only Arab women I have heard of going for primitive men are Beurettes in France, and black men at that too. Not curries.

No, no. I do want a HQNP woman who has a very low body count or a virgin, but I'm not into slim or slim fit women at all. Ideally they should be thick and feminine, and ideally short.

Slim or slim fit blonde white girls are bottom of the barrel for me.

Being HQNP isn't about being some stiff posh girl who just sits her ass in a coffee shop wearing turtlenecks who can't have fun. For me it's about the mindset of the girl and whether she has a low/non-existent body count.
I'm just telling your the typical of what you'd expect

Those body type girls get attention from primitive guys all their life, you think they have low body counts on average?
Your getting delusional bro
On average they are not attracted to the kind of looks Nd vibe you give off, not including the autism jfl
You may find exceptions but this is one average

And you are too picky with this shit as well

• Hmm...
  • +1
I apologize for not voting accurately. I was not sure what to vote for. Maybe you should not have included that “kind of” option in the poll, only 2 options - very and not at all would have been fine.

*For me, with respect to women, non-primal is directly proportional to how much delicate or soft a woman looks*

For guys like you, who are high quality non-primal, most likely prefer women are high quality non-primal too. This is just what I have observed around the world through internet since I have never left India in my life [this does not exist in India because almost all Indian women are high/low quality primal].

For example - Christian Grey, who is high quality non-primal, fell for a girl Anastasia Steel, who is also high quality non-primal.

But on the contrary, other examples also exist. Such as Massimo Torricelli, who is high quality primal, fell for a girl Laura, who is high quality non-primal.

I personally go for high quality non-primal women.
Hmmm..... Overall how would you describe my preferences?

I'm fed up of people here thinking all HQNP women are stiff, skinny or slim fit blonde white women who dress modestly, can't have fun and sit their asses in coffee shops all day reading some book about pseudoscience.

I'm just telling your the typical of what you'd expect

Those body type girls get attention from primitive guys all their life, you think they have low body counts on average?
Your getting delusional bro
On average they are not attracted to the kind of looks Nd vibe you give off, not including the autism jfl
You may find exceptions but this is one average

And you are too picky with this shit as well
I have met girls with this body type, mostly geeky girls, who dress very modestly and don't get attention from primitive men. It's very possible.

You also want such women which is why you're acting like this towards me who also shares this preference.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
I need to have a different opinion to not raise awareness about me actually being Xangsane
Reckon we're polar opposites?

I don't understand you want HQNP but girls with thick bodies are majority HQP and go for Tatted guys.
Not all HQNP girls are skinny or slim fit.
I have met HQNP women with thick body types, mostly geeks or nerds, who dress very modestly.

Every westerner loves thick, darkskinned, bitchy looking women these days. You are completely normal.
I like all of that apart from bitchy looking. I would want her to be pleasant looking.

I have met girls with this body type, mostly geeky girls, who dress very modestly and don't get attention from primitive men. It's very possible.

You also want such women which is why you're acting like this towards me who also shares this preference.
The likelihood we'd be in same vicinity to compete for these women is very slim/next to nothing so that is not the reason jfl
If that's the case then good for you I've yet to see many, you should defo approach them man if you've come across them!

I just see guys like you with slim hqno blondes typically that's all

• Hmm...
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @EasternRightWinger15 @bogii @Moggcel007 @indianoutlaw

How are my preferences odd for a guy with my pheno?
Nothing to do with your pheno but I hate fat girls

• Hmm...
The likelihood we'd be in same vicinity to compete for these women is very slim/next to nothing so that is not the reason jfl
If that's the case then good for you I've yet to see many, you should defo approach them man if you've come across them!

I just see guys like you with slim hqno blondes typically that's all
In fact my dad will help to set me up with a family member connection. I hope it'll go well!

But are the guys with these blondes white posh upper middle class men? That's the main thing. I grew up lower middle class.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
They're not fat.
Yes they fucking are. Do you know that if a girl was heavier than a fat ass bible in the middle ages she'd get stoned to death for that shit

• Hmm...
Yes they fucking are. Do you know that if a girl was heavier than a fat ass bible in the middle ages she'd get stoned to death for that shit
No they're not. What's normal to you, skinny?

Body type:

Fashion style:

that fashion "style" :lul:

• Hmm...
No they're not. What's normal to you, skinny?
Yeah of course bro how do you throw a fat girl around and how do you fuck her while carrying her. Want to get spinal disc herniation or something? Skinny is ideal

• Hmm...
In fact my dad will help to set me up with a family member connection. I hope it'll go well!

But are the guys with these blondes white posh upper middle class men? That's the main thing. I grew up lower middle class.
Not necessarily upper middle class lower middle class as well bro

Yeah that's a good option for you, but would it bother you if this girl has a history of being a whore and is now settling down after getting that stuff out her system? Hopefully not bro

But I've seen many hijabi girls like this who are Muslim that's all
Ask @FailedNormieManlet he'd agree

• Hmm...
  • +1
Yeah of course bro how do you throw a fat girl around and how do you fuck her while carrying her. Want to get spinal disc herniation or something? Skinny is ideal
Watching the ribs of a skinny girl is unappealing.

Yeah that's a good option for you, but would it bother you if this girl has a history of being a whore and is now settling down after getting that stuff out her system? Hopefully not bro

I wouldn't worry about it. She doesn't have to be from the west, so my dad said.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101

Bro @Xangsane is fucked. HQNP HTBs who are virgins are rare. He needs to go for a MTB otherwise he will be single forever

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Watching the ribs of a skinny girl is unappealing.
You dick goes in deeper because fat doesn't get in the way. Plus if she is short too the pussy will probably be smaller so she will scream harder 😍. The hottest thing that can happen to you when you fuck a skinny girl is too see the dick bulge in her belly

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Xangsane
I'm happy with mid tier MTBs.
You’re going to have to get MTB or an arranged marriage dude. Your field is full of south Asians, I’m sorry but I like you so I’ll keep things real.

You’re asking for a HTB MENA, you live in England. How many MENAs will you really see? You need to play by the demographics and either move out of uk or not go for MENA or arrange marriage

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
You’re going to have to get MTB or an arranged marriage dude. Your field is full of south Asians, I’m sorry but I like you so I’ll keep things real.

You’re asking for a HTB MENA, you live in England. How many MENAs will you really see? You need to play by the demographics and either move out of uk or not go for MENA or arrange marriage
No it's fine. My dad told me he can help me, and it doesn't have to be a girl from the uk. He has plenty of family connections of mena women (even gulf, Jordanian and nafri women) who married into his side of the family - almost all now live outside of Lebanon. He told me that he's happy to call up family and their friends to help me out.

It'll be okay, I know it.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
No it's fine. My dad told me he can help me, and it doesn't have to be a girl from the uk. He has plenty of family connections of mena women (even gulf, Jordanian and nafri women) who married into his side of the family - almost all now live outside of Lebanon. He told me that he's happy to call up family and their friends to help me out.

It'll be okay, I know it.
Yeah you’ll have to arranged marriage max, you already know my opinions on arranged marriages bro. So I won’t go into it

• +1
Yeah you’ll have to arranged marriage max, you already know my opinions on arranged marriages bro. So I won’t go into it
Wait is this what I described arranged?