Are my standards for a gf too low/, high, or reasonable?

Are my standards for a gf too low/, high, or reasonable?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
  • 176cm
  • 17% bf mesomorph
  • 24 years old
  • ~5.5 PSL prettyboy
  • Half Arab, half white (brown hair, blue eyes)
  • Muslim
  • Body count: 1
  • NW1
  • 5-year Bachelor's degree (STEM), 1st class, but it's a Level 7 degree
  • Non-NT
  • Lives with family in a small town
  • 33 Instagram followers (private)
  • 76 Facebook friends (private)
  • LTN-MTN social circle (mostly ethnics, one white normie and one white incel)
  • I don't drink or smoke. I only use medicinal drugs.

• 158 - 164 cm
  • 25 - 30% bf
  • 23 - 27 years old
  • 4.3 - 5.2 PSL, but ideally 4.5 - 5.2 PSL
  • Arab, black or mixed (any mix including Latina)
  • By-the-book and religious, however any children we have must be raised Muslim. Any male children must be circumcised.
  • Body count: 3 or less
  • University-educated
  • I don't care if she's NT or not
  • HQNP, can have a little bit of "edge" but keep it classy
  • Individualistic thinking, she isn't a tryhard/faker
  • Good relationship with her family
  • Not active or low following (triple-digit following or less) on social media
  • Good virtues
  • She can be from abroad and I am open to relocating
  • I don't like brash, trashy and loud girls
  • No or minimal drinking, no smoking or drugs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, It'snotover and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • 176cm
  • 17% bf mesomorph
  • 24 years old
  • ~5.5 PSL prettyboy
  • Muslim
  • NW1
  • Non-NT

• 158 - 164 cm
  • 25 - 30% bf
  • 23 - 27 years old
  • 4.3 - 5.2 PSL
  • By-the-book and religious, however any children we have must be raised Muslim
  • University-educated
  • Good virtues
Your white so getting a mtb-htb black foid shouldn’t be to hard. Good luck finding one thag is pure though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18244, CsCurry and 1 other person
Your white so getting a mtb-htb black foid shouldn’t be to hard. Good luck finding one thag is pure though
Half. I hope I can find one that is pure or almost-pure.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Half. I hope I can find one that is pure or almost-pure.
You pass white and that all that matters, you’ll never find a pure black girl in uk

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
A 23-27 year old with a body count of 3 or less. Jfl. Most girls have that by the end of the first year of college
  • 176cm
  • 17% bf mesomorph
  • 24 years old
  • ~5.5 PSL prettyboy
  • Muslim
  • NW1
  • Non-NT

• 158 - 164 cm
  • 25 - 30% bf
  • 23 - 27 years old
  • 4.3 - 5.2 PSL, but ideally 4.5 - 5.2 PSL
  • By-the-book and religious, however any children we have must be raised Muslim. Any male children must be circumcised.
  • University-educated
  • Good virtues

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18244, ropemax and 2 others
Overseas is okay.
Your going to have to money max and go on a crusade to Africa and take a 18 yo prime purebred Afro women

• +1
A 23-27 year old with a body count of 3 or less. Jfl. Most girls have that by the end of the first year of college
I can still find her if she's from a tight family or overseas.
How would you rewrite my standards?

Your going to have to money max and go on a crusade to Africa and take a 18 yo prime purebred Afro women
She can be Arab or mixed/Latina too.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I can still find her if she's from a tight family or overseas.
How would you rewrite my standards?
Bro i have virgins, low bodycount girls in my harems currently and in the past bro. All 19-22. Lemme tell you thhis bro, you wont find low bodycount women aged 25-27 unless theyre mentally ill

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, HerpDerpson, ropemax and 1 other person
@rand anon @ascension @JackSparrow @Stopping@Nothing19 @cloUder @cutie @It'snotover @Danish_Retard @Vain786 @germanlooks @O'Pry Reincarnation @Corleone @vaseqmoherad @N0RTH @RecessedChinCel @chinpilled69 @SchizoAutism @pur3e @Diederick Kastner @sebsyx @zharupodrugu @bwrauycnee @Toth's thot @thephantom

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Stopping@Nothing19 and rand anon
Bro i have virgins, low bodycount girls in my harems currently and in the past bro. All 19-22. Lemme tell you thhis bro, you wont find low bodycount women aged 25-27 unless theyre mentally ill
But those are all American girls. I can find one from overseas with the help of my Arab father.

By-the-book and religious, however any children we have must be raised Muslim
Avoid marrying someone that’s not of your religion. Marriage between Muslims/Christians often ends badly especially if both are serious about their religion. I have seen it first hand. Dont even marry a Muslim that’s not your branch of Islam

Last edited:
  • +1
Avoid marrying someone that’s not of your religion. Marriage between Muslims/Christians is very common where I’m from (West Africa) and often ends badly especially if both are serious about their religion. I have seen it first hand. Dont even marry a Muslim that’s not your branch of Islam
Yes, preferably she'd be a Muslim but I'm open-minded. If she's a Christian I wouldn't want her to be a strong Christian because there will be arguments between us and how we should raise the kids.
I've excluded Shia Muslims, so Persian, Lebanese Shia and Bahraini girls are out of the equation. It's a hard pass.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Racky
But those are all American girls. I can find one from overseas with the help of my Arab father.
Bro i want an arab in my harem

• +1
Yes, preferably she'd be a Muslim but I'm open-minded. If she's a Christian I wouldn't want her to be a strong Christian because there will be arguments between us and how we should raise the kids.
I've excluded Shia Muslims, so Persian, Lebanese Shia and Bahraini girls are out of the equation. It's a hard pass.
Bro i want a muslim wife. How do i find one

• +1
Bro i want a muslim wife. How do i find one
Arrangemarriagemaxx if you have good virtues and well-educated, or find one by warm approach/your social circle (this will only work with liberal Muslim girls).

nigga just hop on dating apps with your unfrauded pics instead of asking incels. i've seen you, you look good.

• Love it
Over. You won‘t find these unless your arab father hooks you up with one from the motherland.

Also the age-range is stupid, the younger the better when it comes to marriage/LTR as you can form them yourself.

Are you finished with your degree? I thought you studied medicine

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Racky, Afrikancel and Xangsane
nigga just hop on dating apps with your unfrauded pics instead of asking incels. i've seen you, you look good.
Dating apps aren't the place to find a good HQNP girl. Most, if not almost all the girls there are damaged goods.
Thank you.

Over. You won‘t find these unless your arab father hooks you up with one from the motherland.

Also the age-range is stupid, the younger the better when it comes to marriage/LTR as you can form them yourself.

Are you finished with your degree? I thought you studied medicine
I don't mind getting an arranged marriage.

I'm finished with it.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Dating apps aren't the place to find a good HQNP girl. Most, if not almost all the girls there are damaged goods.
Thank you.
Not all. You Will attract mostly hqnps i think so you can find ltr easily. Drop the race bullshit though you look full white

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Xangsane
Not all. You Will attract mostly hqnps i think so you can find ltr easily. Drop the race bullshit though you look full white
It's hard to find HQNPs on there.

I don't mind getting an arranged marriage.

I'm finished with it.
Get one. My dad also wanted to hook me up with Phd candidate girls from my motherland, but I‘m not really a practicing muslim anymore, so don‘t think it would work out.

• +1
It's hard to find HQNPs on there.
It's not hard when you look good. You Will attract a Wide range of girls so even the ones looking for ltr

• Love it
Do you talk about the blackpill with your friends?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
if he white it fine

he said he only attracted indian girls on bumble and didnt want them

• +1
Get one. My dad also wanted to hook me up with Phd candidate girls from my motherland, but I‘m not really a practicing muslim anymore, so don‘t think it would work out.
I think arrangemarriagemaxxing would be the fastest and most likely track to a HQNP wife. Dad knows my preferences.
What country?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • +1
It's not hard when you look good. You Will attract a Wide range of girls so even the ones looking for ltr
Dating app profiles here have too many trashy girls.

it’s attainable + very autistic for writing this all out lol

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane
Yeah. I deleted my account within 24 hours.
you must keep it longer. maybe dating apps were like this in pre covid era but now everyone uses them to find ltr too. there's nothing trashy and they're looking for guys like you

• Love it
you must keep it longer. maybe dating apps were like this in pre covid era but now everyone uses them to find ltr too. there's nothing trashy and they're looking for guys like you
I might give them another go when I feel ready, but maybe just Muzmatch.

I might give them another go when I feel ready, but maybe just Muzmatch.
whatever suits you. i just think there's no need to be this paranoid. you will never reach the sex appeal of a masc chad but it's useless thinking about that, you can still have what you seek

• Love it
@bwrauycnee Are my standards really that low?

whatever suits you. i just think there's no need to be this paranoid. you will never reach the sex appeal of a masc chad but it's useless thinking about that, you can still have what you seek
Thank you, I hope I can find her. I think arrangemarriagemaxxing would be the safest option but it would be nice if I could find her myself.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
@cloUder Why are they too low?

@bwrauycnee Are my standards really that low?
You’re a 5.5-6 PSL dude with a potentially high paying degree and a down to earth personality. That’s more than most can ask for, unless you’re a Stacy with proposals from Dubai Sheikhs. It’d be reasonable to expect a low status Stacy even

• Love it
Obviously too high jfl
Just by ethnicity you rule out like 75% of foids in your country

• JFL