Are my zygo lowest or highest?

A

Arceus300

Banned
I need your help bros, are my zygos lowest or highest and did they have a good projection ?

@TakaRyo meet your match.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, RedPilledStemcel, dodt and 3 others
They're high. I think that is better for hollow cheeks too

Okok thanks bro Yess high set zygo is the best

??
Can anyone confirm that they are high?
They're about parallel with your midnose so yes. Also, it is still morning in America, so you'll have to wait a bit for others to start posting.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RedPilledStemcel and Nibba
Why are you spamming the forums with your face. Go to the discord instead tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Do you sleep enough?

Screenshot 20190105 103300

@battlefieldincel

"Guys rate my morph does it mog chico??"

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Deleted member 206
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
average-hight

FaceTouchUp

"Thoughts?" Lmao he's gonna think "I should kill myself" lol

I found this morph discussing I prefer my current face tbh
Do you sleep enough?

Not at all I have little dark circles instead of my good infraorbitals it’s due to to much alcohol cigs and no sleep

Bro look at your morph it’s non human looking, women prefer pretty boys instead of over sim guys
Ur not a pretty boy bro. Chico is a pretty boy. Young leo is. @dogtown is. Ur a bloated normie ngl

If anything the morph is a pretty boy. Also I spent 30 secs on it lol

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Bro look at your morph it’s non human looking, women prefer pretty boys instead of over sim guys
Which is exactly why i mog you. a french cutie is tongue-fucking my penis as we speak and all im thinking of is you arceus. with you my threesome would be complete but put a wig on

Which is exactly why i mog you. a french cutie is tongue-fucking my penis as we speak and all im thinking of is you arceus. with you my threesome would be complete but put a wig on

You didn’t understand that I look more dom and masc than you?

You didn’t understand that I look more dom and masc than you?
nope, you couldnt even begin the contest against me in that regard

Attachments

• giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 107
Ur not a pretty boy bro. Chico is a pretty boy. Young leo is. @dogtown is. Ur a bloated normie ngl

If anything the morph is a pretty boy. Also I spent 30 secs on it lol

Bro don’t give a shit about what ur saying, you don’t know shit. Leo and chico are extreme pretty boy, top tier pretty boy tbh, I’m not comparing to them cause they mog 99.9999% of the population, but I’m still a pretty boy

Bro don’t give a shit about what ur saying, you don’t know shit. Leo and chico are extreme pretty boy, top tier pretty boy tbh, I’m not comparing to them cause they mog 99.9999% of the population, but I’m still a pretty boy
ur not, ur a saint-bernard-faced wannabe

Attachments

• 6.gif
    6.gif
    53.6 KB · Views: 142
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656 and Nibba
HAHAHAHAHAAHABHA

Ok

• +1
Reactions: kvtthroat
HAHAHAHAHAAHABHA

Ok

The fact is that you said that my flaws were hair, nose, weak chin??? Lips ??? And eyes

But tbh my chin my nose and my hair are ok. I mean you just for some reason try to devalue me don’t know why

It’s all about faciale feature, brow ridge, brows and bones. And I mog you to death

wtf ahhhaha
The fact that I used literally my worst-ever picture for a rate and 7 out of 10 foids want to fuck me to death brings bad news to our contest's results, French Boy And the rating isn't even closed yet. . Give up, I run this game.

Btw did I mention my french chick just left as a cum dump?

Attachments

• 7.png
    7.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 153
The fact that I used literally my worst-ever picture for a rate and 7 out of 10 foids want to fuck me to death brings bad news to our contest's results, French Boy And the rating isn't even closed yet. . Give up, I run this game.

Btw did I mention my french chick just left as a cum dump?

Put this on photopheeler I will mog you and btw I dom mog you

Put this on photopheeler I will mog you and btw I dom mog you

The fact you're step-by-step becoming my personal estrogen lagoon cum dumpster by 1) existing 2) making matters worse by smoking like a wannabe low T faggot worries me tbh ngl

The fact you're step-by-step becoming my personal estrogen lagoon cum dumpster by 1) existing 2) making matters worse by smoking like a wannabe low T faggot worries me tbh ngl

Stop with this low t shit. You know what high t men have ? Strong brow ridge, strong brows close to eyes, strong jaw proéminent zygos and strong jawline and long ramus. You know what I have all of that and you haven’t shit. The low t dude here is you

Stop with this low t shit. You know what high t men have ? Strong brow ridge, strong brows close to eyes, strong jaw proéminent zygos and strong jawline and long ramus. You know what I have all of that and you haven’t shit. The low t dude here is you

Wrong again. This is high T. Also paypal me 30 bucks for ruining my T shirt because your autistic brain cant comprehend reality

Attachments

• 20190105_180747.jpg
    20190105_180747.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 206
Wrong again. This is high T. Also paypal me 30 bucks for ruining my T shirt because your autistic brain cant comprehend reality

Now this is just an autistic dude flexing his shitty frame. Muscle has nothing to do with t levels, you lift you have muscle I’m talking about your face.

This is high t levels body, I never lift in my life and I almost muscle mog you+ you have a tony frame

Now accept the mog and fuck off

Now this is just an autistic dude flexing his shitty frame. Muscle has nothing to do with t levels, you lift you have muscle I’m talking about your face.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2917954
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3311295/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23660939

You're a special kind of retard. You can kiss your chance of sucking on my abs goodbye, I won't fulfill your desires for this immense extent of mental retardation. Go back to 8th grade dumbass and pay attention to your biology textbook.

This is high t levels body, I never lift in my life and I almost muscle mog you+ you have a tony frame

Better frame my fucking ass... I use my frame for MMA idiot, or else Id get my ass kicked. You'd be the next one in my no-rules win-streak. Careful

Attachments

• 20190105_181547.jpg
    20190105_181547.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 115
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown

Now accept the mog and fuck off my shoulder are wider better bones better frame fuck if

Now accept the mog and fuck off my shoulder are wider better bones better frame fuck if
Dumbass, I'll keep telling you the reality of things as many times as I have to, you're way too retarded to see reality as it is. Stop living in Wonderland weakling.

Can someone explain to stud hacks that’s he’s low t with short frame? @aveam m

Mate, my zygos mog yours to oblivion. You have too much cheek fat.
20181229 183527

Not low not hight