Are narrow eyes a flaw?

Mainstream

Mainstream

Looksmax.org = Body dysmorphia + Autism
It's common knowledge in the PSL community that overly rounded eyes (far below 3.0 PFL to height) look feminine and prey-ish and are therefore a flaw. The ideal range is widely considered to be 3.0-3.5.

So what about eyes with a width to height ratio of 4+? Do they constitute a comparable flaw?

Thought about it since I saw these eyes.

3891575 IMG 8460

DePoots' very wide eyes with 4+ width to height are also polarising, some claim they're the ultimate hunter eyes, others see them as unappealing.

Another extremely masculine eye area that may look uncanny:
Pfo61ndeg1i56qjd

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
small eyes are a male dimorphic feature ironically, large eyes are feminine.

you can't really call it a flaw it just depends on the other ratios of your face, if you have an extremely feminine face you might benefit from it, similarly you can benefit from feminine dimorphic traits if your face is extremely masculine that would otherwise be a failo.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, xeqri, wsada and 4 others
If you have decent PFL , higher PFH/PFL ratio can actually make you better looking in some cases:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 50702, HitAndRun and 3 others
Even Gandy's "hunters" are not really De poot tier autistic because of the higher Palpebral fissure height.Imo he has the best eye area imaginable.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 50702, HitAndRun and 4 others
It's common knowledge in the PSL community that overly rounded eyes (far below 3.0 width to height) look feminine and prey-ish and are therefore a flaw. The ideal range is considered 3.0-3.5.

What about eyes with extremely wide PFL and a width to height ratio of 4+? Do they constitute a comparable flaw?

View attachment 2679122

DePoots' very wide eyes with 4+ width to height are also polarising, some claim they're the ultimate hunter eyes, others see them as unappealing.

View attachment 2679132

View attachment 2679145
Fuck no it’s masc,

Narrow eyes + tall eyes look like dogshit I agree but just narrow is asthetic

everything outside of normal range is unideal, 4 is just too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
Even Gandy's "hunters" are not really De poot tier autistic because of the higher Palpebral fissure height.Imo he has the best eye area imaginable.

View attachment 2679156
the reason his eyes are like that is because he has a low nasal root while de poot has a high nasal root.

it's not a feature people pay much attention to but it's there, the higher your nasal root is the more hooded the inside corners of your eyes seem, this is also why I don't have that classical hooded eye look even though my brow is giantic.

it also affects the folding of the eye and makes it seem more 'asiatic'

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, sportsmogger, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
It's common knowledge in the PSL community that overly rounded eyes (far below 3.0 PFL to height) look feminine and prey-ish and are therefore a flaw. The ideal range is widely considered to be 3.0-3.5.

So what about eyes with a width to height ratio of 4+? Do they constitute a comparable flaw?

View attachment 2679122

View attachment 2679132

View attachment 2679145
Hard to morph xd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel, sportsmogger, Deleted member 50702 and 1 other person

View attachment 2679122

View attachment 2679132

View attachment 2679145
who is this giga psl?

the reason his eyes are like that is because he has a low nasal root while de poot has a high nasal root.

View attachment 2679167View attachment 2679170

it's not a feature people pay much attention to but it's there, the higher your nasal root is the more hooded the inside corners of your eyes seem, this is also why I don't have that classical hooded eye look even though my brow is giantic.

it also affects the folding of the eye and makes it seem more 'asiatic'
Ye now you mention it, its very apparent.

Gandy's inner corner look much deeper with a shadow. Its funny how some people think certain side profile metrics are solely confined to a specific angle but all of them translate to a different frontal look.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
That’s my ugly ass, I think they’ll look better if I can get my eyelashes to go up but I can’t

@ElTruecel eye area mogs tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and St.TikTokcel
5745169A E3B2 4384 94BE 462C4A74158E
The more narrow the better, it can’t be too narrow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, sportsmogger, Mainstream and 1 other person
Just a though but won’t longer eyebrows give more room for narrower eyes? And it may be less about the ratio

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
Those eyes look like shit due to lack of PCT (no downturned medial canthus or a downturned lateral canthus).

De Poot's eyes look great. It's his harmony that's the problem.

small eyes are a male dimorphic feature ironically, large eyes are feminine.

you can't really call it a flaw it just depends on the other ratios of your face, if you have an extremely feminine face you might benefit from it, similarly you can benefit from feminine dimorphic traits if your face is extremely masculine that would otherwise be a failo.
I thought women just have high-set brow bones and round infras so more of the eye is exposed. Eye size is dependent on PFL so it isn't feminine.

I thought women just have high-set brow bones and round infras so more of the eye is exposed. Eye size is dependent on PFL so it isn't feminine.
yes but size is just perception.

what's big ultimately depends on the other ratios of your face, there's no cut off barrier as to what's considered big for your face.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones, Deleted member 50702 and Allornothing