Are Niggers are curries natural enemies?

It depends if they can Americanized than sadly yes but I agree it’s already happening with them
Absolutely brutal, africans are the nicest and most pure people ive met, if they get corrupted then its extremely over. White Americans cucking Euro culture, Blacks cucking Africa, just ldar. Wish the US was nuked

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7580 and goat2x
lol, I saw some video of some niggas geomaxxing to Europe and they said they were treated better and got more interest from girls cause they were black American instead of African.

No matter where you go you'll find some people interested in black american shit even if it's a small niche, the thuggish reputation can also work in their advantage for some girls. I'm not even kidding I'm 100% serious here.
It’s true even going to extremely racist ass countries the moment they hear an American accent the people there will almost damn near treat them like a white tourist, American privilege is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
The doll experiment does not account for that most races will chose a doll who closely looks like the people they see everyday, the media can greatly effect the views of children early on tbh
obvsly it will, doesnt make my statement less or more true either way

lol, I saw some video of some niggas geomaxxing to Europe and they said they were treated better and got more interest from girls cause they were black American instead of African.

No matter where you go you'll find some people interested in black american shit even if it's a small niche, the thuggish reputation can also work in their advantage for some girls. I'm not even kidding I'm 100% serious here.
Thats because european girls are subhumans and they don't appreciate good people. 95% of people are evil, they like blacks more cause they are evil, while africans are more pure like curries and they are bullied

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6273
Absolutely brutal, africans are the nicest and most pure people ive met, if they get corrupted then its extremely over. White Americans cucking Euro culture, Blacks cucking Africa, just ldar. Wish the US was nuked
The USA woke liberal culture is doing this seriously Africans are awesome and they honestly feel the full repercussions of being black because unless black Americans they don’t have American privilege

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
obvsly it will, doesnt make my statement less or more true either way
I believe the black kids would chose the black doll if the only thing they mainly seen is blacks on tv and cartoons the same thing could be said about every other race. It shows that segregation wasn’t such a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
The doll experiment does not account for that most races will chose a doll who closely looks like the people they see everyday, the media can greatly effect the views of children early on tbh
There are barely any white people in big cities like Toronto but still minorities prefer to be around whites even tho they rarely see them :unsure:

The USA woke liberal culture is doing this seriously Africans are awesome and they honestly feel the full repercussions of being black because unless black Americans they don’t have American privilege
The US is making everyone degen and ruining culture around the world. Look at rap music and how popular it is, and how nt it is to act like a degen hood rat, its over

There are barely any white people in big cities like Toronto but still minorities prefer to be around whites even tho they rarely see them :unsure:
They made their experiment decades ago and the media back then 90 percent showed only white people. How many cartoons and movies can you bake that start mostly blacks. These kids obviously see more whites on tv so they will associate white with good and black with bad or strange

They made their experiment decades ago and the media back then 90 percent showed only white people. How many cartoons and movies can you bake that start mostly blacks. These kids obviously see more whites on tv so they will associate white with good and black with bad or strange
Yea but even today minorities prefer whites

most ethnic guys and girls want to date whites and also would rather have a white social circle than ethnic one

Yea but even today minorities prefer whites

most ethnic guys and girls want to date whites and also would rather have a white social circle than ethnic one
Depends those ethnic girls grow up with mostly whites so of course they only date whites. I’ve personally seen white girls who only date black men because she only grew up with blacks the same applies to the former people like and date what’s familiar to them

Depends those ethnic girls grow up with mostly whites so of course they only date whites. I’ve personally seen white girls who only date black men because she only grew up with blacks the same applies to the former people like and date what’s familiar to them
But ethnics in Toronto grew up with other ethnics there are barely any whites there but still all ethnics complain they can’t date white girls or boys

not only on this forum but I’ve seen it on Reddit too... lots of Asians, blacks etc saying they wanna commit suicide bcz they can’t get white men/women :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: .... r/askToronto is full of those type of posts

even tho you barely see any white people there

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
But ethnics in Toronto grew up with other ethnics there are barely any whites there but still all ethnics complain they can’t date white girls or boys

not only on this forum but I’ve seen it on Reddit too... lots of Asians, blacks etc saying they wanna commit suicide bcz they can’t get white men/women :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: .... r/askToronto is full of those type of posts

BD6DE331 AC75 42A8 AFCA 0EC4AA92602A

whites still make up the majority and plus the media still mostly represents whites

View attachment 1258598
whites still make up the majority and plus the media still mostly represents whites
Yea but Toronto is pretty segregated. Minorities live in their own areas and you barely see any person in those areas

but still they don’t wanna associate with their own kind :unsure:

Yea but Toronto is pretty segregated. Minorities live in their own areas and you barely see any person in those areas

but still they don’t wanna associate with their own kind :unsure:
That’s the prospects of living in an white country tbh they speak an European language and they attend school with whites and they watch tv and shows with whites in it

That’s the prospects of living in an white country tbh they speak an European language and they attend school with whites and they watch tv and shows with whites in it
There are almost no White kids in Toronto schools :hnghn:
A909C482 BE4C 41A2 ACB1 60F97630C6D7

Yeah true most ethnics immigrate to Canada cuz they want to see the beauty of white women...

Ethnics would go to war, chops of their limb, and sell their children just to have a sniff of a white girl. :blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Yeah true most ethnics immigrate to Canada cuz they want to see the beauty of white women...

Ethnics would go to war, chops of their limb, and sell their children just to have a sniff of a white girl. :blackpill::blackpill:
Dude white girls are not that amazing Jesus Christ Hispanic women are way more fire.

Dude white girls are not that amazing Jesus Christ Hispanic women are way more fire.
White girls are angels sent from heaven

My eyes feel blessed every time I look at a white girl

White girls are angels sent from heaven

My eyes feel blessed every time I look at a white girl
They age like shit calm down brother their personalities are horrible too

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Curries are to niggers what meds are to curries. Meds think curries are lower than them, and hate being accidentally confused as one of them, so will attack curries in order to display their difference from them. Curries are the same way with niggers.
you mean curries don't want to be identified as blacks or blacks don't want to be identified as curries?